Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Week Four Discussion

Go down 
+3
chAdyP0408
axspecialk
LongGONE24
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Week Four Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Week Four Discussion   Week Four Discussion EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 2:29 am

Big big week last week for us. A ton of user games erased a few different teams hopes for a National Title run, or so we think. Thankfully the way the user games we're set up there's no guarentees anywhere and it appears as if any one can beat any one when it really comes down to it. Kansas took North Carolina, North Carolina killed me, I've beaten K before, DMT beat Stanford, I've beat DMT, Stanford killed me. I like the way things have panned out.

GOTW

#13 Iowa @ #12 Penn State
- Iowa's coming off what could be the biggest upset in the entire season against Kansas. It's a CPU game so they've got the edge but we know the Nittany Lions can certainly bring it.

#16 North Carolina @ #19 Georgia Tech
- Jonathan Dwyer has done everything this season but prove he can come up big in important games. It doesn't get any bigger for the Yellow Jackets coming into the game undefeated against a frustrated Tarheel team whose allready caught a loss. It's a conference game so look for the winner of this game to continue rolling through the ACC.

Heisman Hopefuls

4) Jonathon Dwyer HB GT
- 23 carries for 153 yards 1TD last week.

POTW

Joseph Turner HB TCU
- Turner turned in a brilliant preformance last week putting up about 300 yards all purpose and 4 total scores.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Week Four Discussion   Week Four Discussion EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 2:35 am

Ya macc the user games are the wild card... no telling its all depends.. im still sour over mine lol i like to be competitive and i wasnt in that game at all. the computer str8 took it from me... well we have two weeks in kansas to learn from our mistakes.. and get it together and take down the big 12 and get into the big 12 champoinship game against tcu.. keep our fingers crossed for a few losses and hope a one loss team gets in.. its still early so no reason to be down.. We will be scoreboard watching this week... since i have no game to play i think i put everyones schedule up...
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Week Four Discussion   Week Four Discussion EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 2:36 am

Wait I'm 19?!?! How do I go from 12 to 19 if I won
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Week Four Discussion   Week Four Discussion EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 2:40 am

chAdyP0408 wrote:
Wait I'm 19?!?! How do I go from 12 to 19 if I won

LOL..if thats the case..that sucks.
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Week Four Discussion   Week Four Discussion EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 2:42 am

Nvm I've been informed I'm actually #9 for a second I thought I had a sim loss. Phew
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Week Four Discussion   Week Four Discussion EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 2:50 am

LOL good deal. That would have been weird to drop that much after a win
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Week Four Discussion   Week Four Discussion EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 2:52 am

I know thats why when I saw it i thought my game had got messed up or whatever and i got a sim loss but i guess its just a typo
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Week Four Discussion   Week Four Discussion EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 2:53 am

Goat, when do you want to play our game?
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: UW VS STANFORD   Week Four Discussion EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 3:01 am

WASHINGTON VS STANFORD

Week Four Discussion StanfordStadium3copy

TIME: KICK OFF 6:17 PST
TEMP:

WASHINGTON 0-1 (1-2) VS STANFORD 1-0 (3-0)
Line: STANFORD FAVORITE (-10) OVER/UNDER (57)

1st QT
WASHINGTON 7
STANFORD 7

Week Four Discussion Ncf_u_owusu1_576

2nd QT
WASHINGTN 13
STANFORD 21
Week Four Discussion Md_Marinelli092609_02DG

3rd QT
WASHINGTON 13
STANFORD 28

]Week Four Discussion 34252_washington_stanford_football

FINAL SCORE
WASHINGTON 13
STANFORD 28

Week Four Discussion 34337_Washington_Stanford_Football

FINAL STATS
WASHINGTON
PASSING J LOCKER 14-29 265 1 TD 2 INT
RUSHING C POLK 24-84 0 TD
RECEIVING K MIDDLETON 5-123 1 TD
TACKLES M FOSTER 13 SOLO

STANFORD
PASSING A LUCK 22-29 289 3 TD 0 INT
RUSHING T GERHART 25-154 1 TD
RECEIVING C FLEENER 8-150 1 TD
TACKLES C SNYDER 10 SOLO

Last edited by zscott10 on Sun 13 Dec 2009, 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Week Four Discussion   Week Four Discussion EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 11:58 am

I got disconnected earlier boys I'll try and get mine in tonight, though. Be aware of the restart.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Week Four Discussion   Week Four Discussion EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 1:59 pm

Ole Miss out shoots S. Carolina 56-46

The Rebels came off a terrible preformance against Stanford and wanted a win this week, badly.

"We worked our asses off all week to get to the level we played today. We're still not perfect and we're still not as sound as we can be but it was certainly nice to see our offence move the ball so well today. We've realized we have more offensive threats then we thought and I think we did a good job of not showing them off and utilizing them to perfection. Our Tight End Ferbia Allen had an excellent game making three huge third down catches to convert from long. He kept the chains moving for us and Jevan Snead did an excellent job of staying calm and leading our team, something we need him to do," Coach Macc said on the field afterwards during the celebration.

Dexter McCluster who had a lack lustre week against Stanford put up 4 total touchdowns this evening, ran the ball six times for 136 yards and a rushing score, caught 5 passes for 95 yards and 2TDs and had an amazing Kick Return for a TD, his first of the year.

"I know there was tons of Heisman hype and I got to a slow start but I'm comfortable and feel like with no byes until the end of the season for us - I've got tons of time to make up ground. I really like running the ball for us, our guys up front do a great job in our Wildcat package and I'm lucky to have the option to hand it off to one of the premiere young backs in this league," Dex said.

Brandon Bolden is the Rebels starting sophmore back and he had a great game on 22 carries for 104 yards and a score of his own. Bolden went slashing, cutting and rumbling forward all night nearly all of his hand offs ended in a severe collision going either way the entire night. One play he ran the Carolina MLB right over and carried the ball for a 10 yard gain his longest of the night.

"We're just glad to be back winning. It was a really close game but we weren't pressured at all so it was nice to be able to relax and just play. I'm personally guarenteeing an undefeated season throughout the rest of the year. Go Rebels," Bolden guarenteed.
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Week Four Discussion   Week Four Discussion EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 2:41 pm

Bearcats Tame Broncos

Week Four Discussion Tony-pike-p1

BOISE, Idaho-- Tony Pike threw for a career-high 362 yards and four touchdowns, and Cincinnati used its high-speed offense to fly by Boise State today at Bronco Stadium 38-6.

The Broncos came into todays game looking to get their season back on track having already recorded two losses this season. But the Bearcats strucck the first blow, going ahead 7-0 on an Isiah Pard one yard run with 30 seconds left in the quarter.

Kellen Moore tried to get the Broncos offense moving in the second but it seemed every pass he threw was knocked down by this ball hawking Bearcat defence. Cincinnati's offense had no such trouble as Tony Pike and Mardy Gilyard hooked up for an 11 yard touchdown halfway through the quarter to make the scores 14-0, and when Charlie Howard pulled down a 23 yard touchdown pass with just 10 seconds left before the half it was all over and Boise just couldn't recover.

To the Broncos credit they kept on fighting, eventually managing an unconverted touchdown in the early parts of the forth. But it was too little too late as the Bearcats offense put on a clinic through the air putting on another 17 unanswered to leave Bronco Stadium 38-6 victors.

Mardy Gilyard finished with 10 catches for a career best 220 yard with three touchdowns. This follow a stellar performance last week where he set a new school with 13 catches in the game.

Tony Pike threw 25 completions from 40 attempts for a career best 372 yard with four touchdowns and an interception.

The Bearcats travel to South Bend next week to take on the ndefeated Notre Dame Fighting Irish.
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Week Four Discussion   Week Four Discussion EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009, 4:21 am

i think i have recrutiting to do.. how many ppl left to play i dont wanna get my recrutiting simmed but i dont feel like going to my ps3 2 byes after coming out 2-1 sux balls!!!! lmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Week Four Discussion   Week Four Discussion EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009, 4:26 am

Shitty deal bro. Sorry the schedule worked out that way for you.
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Georgia Tech Loses Heartbreaker   Week Four Discussion EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009, 6:24 am

Week Four Discussion Unc_v_10

Carolina Comeback Puts Tech Championship Plans on Hold

Atlanta, Georgia-Georgia Tech came out fired up against the Tar Heels, and it showed. The Wrecking Ball defense held the Carolina offense to zero points until the last minute of the third quarter. The game started out good for Georgia Tech after a hold of the UNC offense they drove right down the field to take a 7-0 lead. The rest of the game however the Tech offense stalled in the redzone. Five times they got inside the thirty yard line(four inside the twenty) and had to settle for three field goals and a fumble. If they Yellow Jacket offense was able to punch one of those drives in the outcome would have been much different. After the first touchdown drive Georgia Tech managed just a field goal. Right before halftime Georgia Tech put together a terrific drive that got them inside the redzone, but the clock ran down before they could get in the endzone and had to settle for a field goal. After kicking off to start the game the Jackets would receive to start the second half. They picked up right where they left off driving down the field. Georgia Tech had a decision to make on a fourth-and-one from the fifteen yard line. Paul Johnson decided to kick the field goal to go up 16-0. The Tech defense was able to get another stop, but then a three and out by the offense gave the ball back to the Heels. After converting several big third down North Carolina was able to punch it in with one minute left in the third to cut the lead to 16-7. After a a series of punts from each team Carolina was able to strike again with under three minutes left to cut the lead to 16-14. On the first play of Georgia Tech's next drive Nesbitt fired a pass to an open Sims. Sims caught the ball for first down yardage, but carelessly he put the ball on the ground and Carolina jumped on it. The Tar Heels were able to get it into the endzone on a blown coverage by the Yellow Jackets and had their first lead of the game 21-16 with 1:20 left in the game. The Yellow Jackets were forced to go to the air. Surprisingly Nesbitt made a couple of big throws and with 23 seconds to go the Yellow Jackets had the ball at the Carolina 30. After another first down got Georgia Tech to the twenty yard line with 15 seconds left Tech fans were believing in the comeback. On first down Nesbitt fired incomplete and the time was down to 8 seconds. The next play Nesbitt looked for Sims who hauled in a pass at the three, but the ball was jarred loose before he could completely secure the catch. So it was down to this, one last chance for Tech. Nesbitt took the snap and dropped back. He surveyed the field and forced the ball into coverage to Jones. Jones went up for the ball but was met in midair by three UNC defenders and the ball harmlessly fell to the ground. North Carolina stormed the field as they knew they now had a commanding lead on the Coastal Division.

A visibly distraught Paul Johnson had this to say after the game, "My heart goes out to our kids. They fought so hard and to lose like that it hurts. I told the guys we couldn't keep making mistakes and being careless with the ball, maybe they will finally learn. Hats off to North Carolina, they were able to pull it together when they needed to. Great job to them. This one is certainly going to sting for a good while, but we will bounce back. There are still a lot of things we can accomplish this year, and we aren't going to quit now. Next year at their place I have a feeling the outcome will be a little different."

Jonathan Dwyer saw his fewest number of carries on the year(fourteen) but was still able to gain 96 yards on the ground and a touchdown. The Yellow Jackets will look to bounce back next week on the road against Mississippi State.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Four Discussion   Week Four Discussion EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009, 6:34 am

chAdyP0408 wrote:
Week Four Discussion Unc_v_10

Carolina Comeback Puts Tech Championship Plans on Hold

Atlanta, Georgia-Georgia Tech came out fired up against the Tar Heels, and it showed. The Wrecking Ball defense held the Carolina offense to zero points until the last minute of the third quarter. The game started out good for Georgia Tech after a hold of the UNC offense they drove right down the field to take a 7-0 lead. The rest of the game however the Tech offense stalled in the redzone. Five times they got inside the thirty yard line(four inside the twenty) and had to settle for three field goals and a fumble. If they Yellow Jacket offense was able to punch one of those drives in the outcome would have been much different. After the first touchdown drive Georgia Tech managed just a field goal. Right before halftime Georgia Tech put together a terrific drive that got them inside the redzone, but the clock ran down before they could get in the endzone and had to settle for a field goal. After kicking off to start the game the Jackets would receive to start the second half. They picked up right where they left off driving down the field. Georgia Tech had a decision to make on a fourth-and-one from the fifteen yard line. Paul Johnson decided to kick the field goal to go up 16-0. The Tech defense was able to get another stop, but then a three and out by the offense gave the ball back to the Heels. After converting several big third down North Carolina was able to punch it in with one minute left in the third to cut the lead to 16-7. After a a series of punts from each team Carolina was able to strike again with under three minutes left to cut the lead to 16-14. On the first play of Georgia Tech's next drive Nesbitt fired a pass to an open Sims. Sims caught the ball for first down yardage, but carelessly he put the ball on the ground and Carolina jumped on it. The Tar Heels were able to get it into the endzone on a blown coverage by the Yellow Jackets and had their first lead of the game 21-16 with 1:20 left in the game. The Yellow Jackets were forced to go to the air. Surprisingly Nesbitt made a couple of big throws and with 23 seconds to go the Yellow Jackets had the ball at the Carolina 30. After another first down got Georgia Tech to the twenty yard line with 15 seconds left Tech fans were believing in the comeback. On first down Nesbitt fired incomplete and the time was down to 8 seconds. The next play Nesbitt looked for Sims who hauled in a pass at the three, but the ball was jarred loose before he could completely secure the catch. So it was down to this, one last chance for Tech. Nesbitt took the snap and dropped back. He surveyed the field and forced the ball into coverage to Jones. Jones went up for the ball but was met in midair by three UNC defenders and the ball harmlessly fell to the ground. North Carolina stormed the field as they knew they now had a commanding lead on the Coastal Division.

A visibly distraught Paul Johnson had this to say after the game, "My heart goes out to our kids. They fought so hard and to lose like that it hurts. I told the guys we couldn't keep making mistakes and being careless with the ball, maybe they will finally learn. Hats off to North Carolina, they were able to pull it together when they needed to. Great job to them. This one is certainly going to sting for a good while, but we will bounce back. There are still a lot of things we can accomplish this year, and we aren't going to quit now. Next year at their place I have a feeling the outcome will be a little different."

Jonathan Dwyer saw his fewest number of carries on the year(fourteen) but was still able to gain 96 yards on the ground and a touchdown. The Yellow Jackets will look to bounce back next week on the road against Mississippi State.

Dang sounds like a really good game!
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Week Four Discussion   Week Four Discussion EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009, 6:37 am

Ya it was crazy I just wish i could have come out on top
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Week Four Discussion   Week Four Discussion EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009, 9:55 pm

Oregon State wins another tight game 28-24...Quizz was mvp both on the ground and through the air in this back and forth pac-10 battle, coming from behind on two occassions.
Canfield 18-30 259yds 2tds 1int
Quizz 30att 135yds 2td's 7rec 119yds 1td
A Nichols 7rec 67yds 1td
D Adeniji 3rec 63yds
B Terry led the way on D with 6TFL and 4 sacks
The Beavs now travel to Arizona State to take on the Sundevils
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Week Four Discussion   Week Four Discussion EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009, 10:04 pm

Dang nice win
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Week Four Discussion   Week Four Discussion EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009, 10:08 pm

thank you...it was tougher than I thought it would be....didnt get in till 230am...so i was feeling groggy.....but Quizz is my allstar and he came through when I needed him...I cant wait to get his brother back from his injury
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Week Four Discussion   Week Four Discussion EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009, 10:18 pm

Ya injuries suck. I've been lucky enough to stay away from them so far.
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Week Four Discussion   Week Four Discussion EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009, 10:26 pm

yeah..it sucks...it limits my options...and I only had two to begin with
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Week Four Discussion   Week Four Discussion EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009, 10:31 pm

Ya i know what you mean that happened to me in the first try at this od, with illinois
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Week Four Discussion   Week Four Discussion EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009, 10:49 pm

luvtotha9s wrote:
thank you...it was tougher than I thought it would be....didnt get in till 230am...so i was feeling groggy.....but Quizz is my allstar and he came through when I needed him...I cant wait to get his brother back from his injury

yeah sorry dude, that was my bad.
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Week Four Discussion   Week Four Discussion EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009, 10:52 pm

hey clev....the dude that runs the other od...jerzeyreign is talking about folding the od because he says people arent communicating and junk like that....we may not get our rematch.....if he does fold it...I am gonna start one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week Four Discussion   Week Four Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Week Four Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next