Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Week Ten Discussion

Go down 
+6
DMT1809
luvtotha9s
chAdyP0408
ggang21
BucNutts
LongGONE24
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Week Ten Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 11:38 am

GOTW

#11 Kansas @ Kansas State
- K's got a tough match-up with his one loss cross state rival. Kale's on fire... watch out.

#2 Iowa @ #25 Northwestern
- K I don't know who this guy is but he has nearly insured his spot in the NC. He's active as shit but I can't put a face to the name! No doubt Hawkeyes are gonna rip it again against the Big 10 rival. Ricky Stanzi gettin' some Heisman love too I see you!
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 11:42 am

Coming to the final stretch here! I will get my game in tomorrow sometime...like I have been....also on Saturday I will not be on at all...I am graduating from college, and have a full day of stuff going on. So if we happen to get an advance tomorrow night...we may have to wait until Sunday before I get my game in. I hope this will be ok Macc.
Back to top Go down
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 11:59 am

Congrats on the graduation bro. good luck
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 12:21 pm

Ya congrats for sure. I'm sure we will be able to wait for you. I have no problem with it
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 12:43 pm

Oregon State tasted the bitter pill of defeat once again. They battled back from 13-0 to get within one touchdown...but the onsides kick could not be recovered...a jahvid best 1st down later..The Beavs lose 35-42....5-4 3-3pac-10...coach 9's was sullen after the game...both james and quizz lost fumbles tonight...we need to work on ball security
L Moevao 18-29 271yds 3td 1int
Quizz 22att 106yds 1td 2rec 5yds
James 10rec 149yds
J Halahuni 3rec 46yds 2tds
C Collins 12tkls
K Kristick 9tkls 2tfl
5-3 Washington is next for the deflated Beavers
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
DMT1809

DMT1809

PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 1:22 pm

watch out for my man jake locker he can do damage Very Happy mac im gona try to get my game in tomoro after the little guys doc appointment at 9am but if i can't get it in before work i'll do it around 12am after work...just dont wana get my game against south carolina simmed since i got alotta recruits comin in lol
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 2:00 pm

Stanford rolls the Ducks...35-10

go Toby go!
32-134 4 TD....one down 3 to go....

Week Ten Discussion 92884796.jpg.17466.0_feature
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 5:55 pm

Bearcats Beat Huskies, 42-7

Week Ten Discussion Zach-collaros

Cincinnati, Ohio-- Mardy Gilyard has broken the University of Cincinnati's single season receiving yards record of 1,114 yards held by Jon Olinger who set the previous mark in 2002. Gilyard went past that mark with a 7 catch 161 yard perfomance that also included a touchdown in the Bearcats win over UConn today.

Cincinnati proved that they would have no problem without starting quarterback Tony Pike in the line up as backup Zach Collaros lead the Bearcat to another huge win. Collaros finished with 23 for 32 with 355 yards and 3 touchdowns, he also had 68 yards from 9 runs. Collaros's play over the past two games will give coach Clevmire1 something to think about when Pike returns from suspension next week as he has been a standout the past two games even picking up BIG EAST offensive player of the week honors last week.

But perhaps most importantly for the Bearcats today was their running game as they ran for over 150 yards as a team for the first time this season thanks to the athletic abilities of Collaros who adds another dimension to this already potent offense, Jacob Ramsey also had a great day rushing for 89 yards on 13 carries and a career high 3 touchdowns.

When asked about todays performance coach Clevmire1 stated "it was a good day for us, but what i am most pleased about is that even though the have been some distractions for us we have proven that we can still play good football".

The Bearcats travel to West Virginia next week to take on thye 6-2 (2-0) Mountaineers.
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 12:00 am

BucNutts wrote:
Coming to the final stretch here! I will get my game in tomorrow sometime...like I have been....also on Saturday I will not be on at all...I am graduating from college, and have a full day of stuff going on. So if we happen to get an advance tomorrow night...we may have to wait until Sunday before I get my game in. I hope this will be ok Macc.

Yeah that's cool. Get your game in today so we can advance to week 11 and everyone can have the weekend (or until Sunday afternoon) to get their W11 stuff done.

DMT1809 wrote:
watch out for my man jake locker he can do damage Very Happy mac im gona try to get my game in tomoro after the little guys doc appointment at 9am but if i can't get it in before work i'll do it around 12am after work...just dont wana get my game against south carolina simmed since i got alotta recruits comin in lol

That's defenitely cool with me bro thanks for letting us know! Keep this topic updated when the status is getting close to advancing fellas!
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 1:16 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
Oregon State tasted the bitter pill of defeat once again. They battled back from 13-0 to get within one touchdown...but the onsides kick could not be recovered...a jahvid best 1st down later..The Beavs lose 35-42....5-4 3-3pac-10...coach 9's was sullen after the game...both james and quizz lost fumbles tonight...we need to work on ball security
James 10rec 149yds
C Collins 12tkls
K Kristick 9tkls 2tfl

on the bright side it seems you found a QB, Moevao looks like he had a good day?
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 1:38 am

zscott10 wrote:
luvtotha9s wrote:
James 10rec 149yds
C Collins 12tkls
K Kristick 9tkls 2tfl

on the bright side it seems you found a QB, Moevao looks like he had a good day?
its becoming harder to see the bright side with each loss...but I have decided on Moevao...even though Canfield has decent stats...I just feel more comfortable with a right handed qb
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 1:43 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
zscott10 wrote:
luvtotha9s wrote:
James 10rec 149yds
C Collins 12tkls
K Kristick 9tkls 2tfl

its becoming harder to see the bright side with each loss...but I have decided on Moevao...even though Canfield has decent stats...I just feel more comfortable with a right handed qb

I feel exactly the same way, not sure why but there are certain pass routes that feel ackward with a lefty...
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 1:44 am

PANTHERS FEAST ON THE ORANGE 56-0

From the very start every one knew that Pitt would win and they did just that, but in a dominating fashion 56-0. they Won the game on both sides of the ball. Ofensivly they had 400 yards rushing and 100 yards passing and put up a whopping 56 points on the cuse D. But they Pitt defense even more impresive giving up only 130 yards and they shut out the orange, Pitts first shut out in a long time. The defsnse was lead by the FS Fiels leading the team with 7 tackles. but perhaps the most amzing stat was T.O.P. Pitt had the ball 16:22 and the cuse only had it 7:38 seconds." that is the triple option at its best" said coach Petersen.

Dion Lewis: 25 car 150 yards 5 tds
Kobly Gray:25 rush 162 yards 7 for 884 yards 3 tds in the air.

Week Ten Discussion 677943
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 3:59 am

Thanks for the congrats guys.....I will get this weeks game in this evening...hopefully around 5 central or so
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 5:25 am

BucNutts wrote:
Thanks for the congrats guys.....I will get this weeks game in this evening...hopefully around 5 central or so

Is TCU the last game this week?
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 5:28 am

zscott10 wrote:
BucNutts wrote:

Is TCU the last game this week?
we still have 4 more
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 5:57 am

ya i been out all day imma log in and get er done now fellas
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 6:17 am

alright thats cool

hey macc when do u think well adavnce
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 6:36 am

TCU Defense Stands tall and escapes with a 13-6 Victory against Upset Minded Tigers

Columbia----

The Missouri Tigers defense frustrated the TCU offense all day. However, the TCU defense made a few more plays to seal the victory for the sixth ranked Horned Frogs 13-6.

The bend but don't break mentality was at its best for TCU, as they allowed some yards, but forced TO's in the redzone to ensure that 13 points was enough. " Credit our defense today, as an offense we didnt give them much help, Joseph ran well, but we were only able to get one TD today offensively, we have plenty to work on moviing forward."
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 6:58 am

I'm partyin tonight so if I'm not too drunk to forget I can log in tonight 3-4PM EST if everyone's done. Anyone know the status?
Back to top Go down
DMT1809

DMT1809

PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 8:28 am

mac i still gotta get my game in i'm gona do it when i get home tonight like around 12am im doin the last bit of hws now so they wont get in the way thru the weekend
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 8:38 am

umm dmt is the only one left macc.. no recap needed i destroyed Kansas Sate and i went home with the governors cup... Im sure one of my guys get on the hiesman list next week.. kale Cooper went over 3500 yds on the season and Mcdougald couldnt be covered by the whole kansas state defense 15 catches 292 5td and one running.. my offense is clicking right now my rb has been a beast consistently getting 100 on the ground and 100 rec since my 2 byes.. we are on fire.. just signed another 5 star recruit so that gives me 3 already... i was loosing intrest a bit in my jay hawks cause i havent been in ne talks but after destroying teams these last few weeks im feeling the jayhawks again.. Ill right a recap. Nebraska up next and then number 1 texas which i kno iowa and stanford and cinci need me to knock off to get in and trust me guys i wont disappoint i got yall lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 9:01 am

Most likely advance tommorow when I get up. Then you'll have Sat-Sunday to get everything done.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 9:04 am

Man the recruiting front for me is slow as shit. How'd you allready land THREE five stars? Maybe the two home losses hurt my chances but fuccck even when I've been blowing teams out I've got little feedback.
Back to top Go down
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 10:23 am

yeah macc im starting to get fustrated with my recruits. I only have a 2* FS. I been trying everything. I hope things smooth out in the offseason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Week Ten Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next