Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Week Ten Discussion

Go down 
+6
DMT1809
luvtotha9s
chAdyP0408
ggang21
BucNutts
LongGONE24
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
clevmire1

clevmire1

Week Ten Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 10:38 am

ggang21 wrote:
yeah macc im starting to get fustrated with my recruits. I only have a 2* FS. I been trying everything. I hope things smooth out in the offseason
ofcoures u r having trouble with your recruiting u only came in like a couple weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 10:41 am

clevmire1 wrote:
ggang21 wrote:
yeah macc im starting to get fustrated with my recruits. I only have a 2* FS. I been trying everything. I hope things smooth out in the offseason
ofcoures u r having trouble with your recruiting u only came in like a couple weeks ago.

lmao ya ur gonna have trouble lol... macc idk homie the bye weeks didnt hurt me like i thought they would hell if ne thing they helped which is wierd but im lookin good for next year
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 10:47 am

i hate having 2 wait for advances
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 10:58 am

ya sux when one person holds it up.. such is life..im ready to finish this season. especially since we played all these same games already..
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 11:10 am

axspecialk wrote:
ya sux when one person holds it up.. such is life..im ready to finish this season. especially since we played all these same games already..
you could play your Florida game
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
DMT1809

DMT1809

PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Dec 2009, 2:06 pm

game is done...defense was lookin good most of the game...except for the wide open middle of the field lol mallet got hurt in the 1st quarter early and was out for the game...back up came in and was 10-12 for over 200 yds 2TD and 0 INT...Michael Smith had another good game he hadover 130 yds on 5 ypc and a Td and also had over 100 yds receiving. should crack the top 10 with the win Very Happy lookin forward to running the table in the SEC and gettin that Fiesta bowl nod Smile im doin ok in recruting but i always feel my 2 classes are just to build the foundation of my play type on O and D...year 3 is where it all comes together and the roster is pretty much how i want it set Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Dec 2009, 1:42 am

Macc24Est89 wrote:
Man the recruiting front for me is slow as shit. How'd you allready land THREE five stars? Maybe the two home losses hurt my chances but fuccck even when I've been blowing teams out I've got little feedback.

tell me about it...ranked in the top 10 and still don't have ONE committed? and it's not like i'm going after 4 & 5 star players, mostly 2 & 3 stars....very frustrating, hopefully some start pulling the trigger...funny part is in the orginal OD, i had two 3* commit early and I had two losses Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Jackets Survive, Improve to 9-1   Week Ten Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Dec 2009, 3:18 am

Week Ten Discussion - Page 2 Wake_v10

Deamon Deacons Strike Fear Into Tech

Atlanta,Georgia-The Jackets, coming off a win at #3 Pittsburgh, were looking to win their sixth straight game, and avoid a big let down coming off the big victory. Wake Forest almost ended the win streak and all BCS dreams for Georgia Tech. Georgia Tech looked sluggish and sloppy for most of the game, and until late in the fourth quarter it looked like it was going to cost them. The outmatched Wake Forest team came out with an excellent gameplan and executed it to near perfection. Wake got the ball to start the game and easily marched down the field for the 7-0 lead. It appeared the early score seemed to wake up a lackluster Yellow Jackets. After that Wake touchdown Georgia Tech rolled down the field to tie the game at 7 on a Nesbitt 9-yard run. A stop by Morgan and the Wrecking Ball Defense gave the ball right back to Nesbitt and the Tech O. Georgia Tech looked strong marching it back down the field and Jonathan Dwyer punched it in from two yards out, making the score 14-7 Yellow Jackets. After another three-and-out by Wake's offense, Paul Johnson and his offense were looking to break the game open. When Dwyer ran the ball in from the 8-yard line it looked like Tech would win the game comfortably. The pesky Deamon Deacons had other plans though. On the next Wake Forest drive the Deacons converted a few huge third downs and made a couple of big plays to get within striking distance. Riley Skinner found his man Ford in the back of the endzone to cut the Tech lead to 7. The next Yellow Jackets drive would be a critical one. It looked like Georgia Tech was going to score and go up 28-14 before the half essentially putting the game out of reach for Wake. As Tech was driving to score Wake Forest got the lucky break they needed. Nesbitt dropped back to pass and as he threw the ball to his receiver he got hit by a Wake defender. His ball sailed into the air. It looked like it was going to harmlessly hit the turf but out of nowhere Williams came him to scoop the ball of his shoelaces and race into the endzone to tie the game at 21 with 1:04 left in the half. The booth reviewed the play for several minutes before determining that there wasn't enough evidence to change the call and Wake was awarded the touchdown.

The second half started where the first left off. Georgia Tech received the ball and continued it's sluggish offensive play. They were forced to punt after a three-and-out and Wake would not waste it's opportunity. Skinner launched a ball to Rinfrette who caught the ball and got by all the Jacket defenders to give Wake Forest the lead back at 28-21, and they had all of the important momentum. After another three-and-out by Georgia Tech's offense it seemed Wake Forest would be able to pull off a monumental upset over the #6 Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, but those Yellow Jackets had other plans. The Wrecking Ball Defense gathered it's composer and stoned the Wake offense for the rest of the game. So it was up to the offense to get it's act together and they finally did. Dwyer was able to tie the game up with 28 seconds left in the third quarter. The fourth quarter would be all Yellow Jackets as they scored 14 more points and held the Wake offense without another first down to win the game 42-28. "That was the worst offensive performance I have every seen. I'm disgusted with how we played. We couldn't move the ball all game. Give credit to Wake though, they had an outstanding plan for us and really made us do some things we didn't want to do. We had 23 pass attempts, that's way too many for us. We are going to look at the film and hopefully get some major things corrected before our game next week," Coach Johnson said of his team's performance after the game. Next week the Yellow Jackets will take on the Blue Devils in Durham. Duke looks to get win number six on the year and be eligible for it's first bowl appearance since 1995.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Dec 2009, 3:26 am

chAdyP0408 wrote:
Week Ten Discussion - Page 2 Wake_v10

Deamon Deacons Strike Fear Into Tech

Atlanta,Georgia-The Jackets, coming off a win at #3 Pittsburgh, were looking to win their sixth straight game, and avoid a big let down coming off the big victory. Wake Forest almost ended the win streak and all BCS dreams for Georgia Tech. Georgia Tech looked sluggish and sloppy for most of the game, and until late in the fourth quarter it looked like it was going to cost them. The outmatched Wake Forest team came out with an excellent gameplan and executed it to near perfection. Wake got the ball to start the game and easily marched down the field for the 7-0 lead. It appeared the early score seemed to wake up a lackluster Yellow Jackets. After that Wake touchdown Georgia Tech rolled down the field to tie the game at 7 on a Nesbitt 9-yard run. A stop by Morgan and the Wrecking Ball Defense gave the ball right back to Nesbitt and the Tech O. Georgia Tech looked strong marching it back down the field and Jonathan Dwyer punched it in from two yards out, making the score 14-7 Yellow Jackets. After another three-and-out by Wake's offense, Paul Johnson and his offense were looking to break the game open. When Dwyer ran the ball in from the 8-yard line it looked like Tech would win the game comfortably. The pesky Deamon Deacons had other plans though. On the next Wake Forest drive the Deacons converted a few huge third downs and made a couple of big plays to get within striking distance. Riley Skinner found his man Ford in the back of the endzone to cut the Tech lead to 7. The next Yellow Jackets drive would be a critical one. It looked like Georgia Tech was going to score and go up 28-14 before the half essentially putting the game out of reach for Wake. As Tech was driving to score Wake Forest got the lucky break they needed. Nesbitt dropped back to pass and as he threw the ball to his receiver he got hit by a Wake defender. His ball sailed into the air. It looked like it was going to harmlessly hit the turf but out of nowhere Williams came him to scoop the ball of his shoelaces and race into the endzone to tie the game at 21 with 1:04 left in the half. The booth reviewed the play for several minutes before determining that there wasn't enough evidence to change the call and Wake was awarded the touchdown.

The second half started where the first left off. Georgia Tech received the ball and continued it's sluggish offensive play. They were forced to punt after a three-and-out and Wake would not waste it's opportunity. Skinner launched a ball to Rinfrette who caught the ball and got by all the Jacket defenders to give Wake Forest the lead back at 28-21, and they had all of the important momentum. After another three-and-out by Georgia Tech's offense it seemed Wake Forest would be able to pull off a monumental upset over the #6 Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, but those Yellow Jackets had other plans. The Wrecking Ball Defense gathered it's composer and stoned the Wake offense for the rest of the game. So it was up to the offense to get it's act together and they finally did. Dwyer was able to tie the game up with 28 seconds left in the third quarter. The fourth quarter would be all Yellow Jackets as they scored 14 more points and held the Wake offense without another first down to win the game 42-28. "That was the worst offensive performance I have every seen. I'm disgusted with how we played. We couldn't move the ball all game. Give credit to Wake though, they had an outstanding plan for us and really made us do some things we didn't want to do. We had 23 pass attempts, that's way too many for us. We are going to look at the film and hopefully get some major things corrected before our game next week," Coach Johnson said of his team's performance after the game. Next week the Yellow Jackets will take on the Blue Devils in Durham. Duke looks to get win number six on the year and be eligible for it's first bowl appearance since 1995.

strong 4th qt, nice W...is this the last game of the week?
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Dec 2009, 3:39 am

Thanks. We have been finished since last night but macc hasn't been on to advance it yet. I have just been to lazy to put up a recap until now lol
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Dec 2009, 5:31 am

Sorry boys I had to peel myself outta bed today. Just advanced for yall I'm going back to die.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Dec 2009, 5:36 am

Macc24Est89 wrote:
Sorry boys I had to peel myself outta bed today. Just advanced for yall I'm going back to die.

good nite of partying?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week Ten Discussion   Week Ten Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Week Ten Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2