Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Big Dawg OD

Go down 
+5
Goatstain
cokanblues
LongGONE24
BucNutts
Coach Gruden
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Big Dawg OD - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 1:13 am

They will be redshirted for the first season so that next year they come in as RS freshman.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 1:15 am

ahh i see.. good shit so aight umm lemme hit up rivals and i may get in this bitch... who is available?
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 1:32 am

I'll get on and do my USC team now while I've got a couple hours. What are the restrictions on the recruits, like do we have to collaborate on how good players should be? lol my class is gonna be dirrrty.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 1:34 am

I'm going to purchase some team builder slots *sigh* me and my damn SN changing!!!!
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 1:36 am

LongGONE24 wrote:
I'll get on and do my USC team now while I've got a couple hours. What are the restrictions on the recruits, like do we have to collaborate on how good players should be? lol my class is gonna be dirrrty.

The max overall is 85..which would be the top 5 *

Other than that, most recruits we have created have been 80-85 Overall

Also, if you edit your team on the builder website, you need to edit all players according to Jesse's rosters that we are using in this OD
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 1:39 am

Since new ppl on here are jumping in, how many do I need to get, I have 2 confirmed, and then one more probable
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 1:44 am

Ok cool. I've been closely watching film and workouts with the big recruits we got this year and I'll do my very best to make them as realistic as possible. For instance, something that will help is they've made comparisons that Dillon Baxter is quite a bit faster than Joe McKnight was as well as Ronald Johnson etc.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 1:54 am

I see that Jesse's newest rosters have players like Joe McKnight who was a Junior in the 2009 season as a senior - probably so that when we advance he's gone because IRL he elected to go pro? Matt Barkley's still a freshman - that certainly makes things easier.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 2:39 am

How do we go about school prestige and stuff? Load a dynasty and use whatever they have for SC?
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 2:44 am

nice work titan getting coach's here is a rough list of teams taken and coach's let me know any updates or corrections...yes, in regards to jr/so that have left early would like to see them as RS SR so they will reflect next year roster, not going to be perfect because we may have a few that leave early or transfer, but we can try to get them close....5 recruits, RS, cpu will recruit for your season, we can set recruiting board up though, and we should come up with a max number 20? on list, and then turn off recruiting assistance, and just keep on visit and schollies that are offered to be controlled by cpu...keep recruit realastic...

USC=MACC
OREGON=Zscott10

OKLAHOMA=cokeanblues
TEXAS=

OHIO STATE=bucc
MICHIGAN=

FLORIDA=Tiatangator
LSU=Goat

Other Teams that would be fun to have in
Notre Dame
Florida State
Miami
Penn State
Cal
Virgina Tech
West Viginia
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 2:46 am

LongGONE24 wrote:
How do we go about school prestige and stuff? Load a dynasty and use whatever they have for SC?

in regards to teambuilder...if so, ya...we all have a pretty good idea about were that should be...Example Oregon is a 5*...A+ for facilities....Tradition I think I did C+ etc...
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 2:47 am

You should do custom conferences put Notre Dame in Big 10 and invite Clevmire - just tell him not to talk to me.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 2:47 am

What about Coach Prestige? We should all start at B, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 2:50 am

LongGONE24 wrote:

I'm Chip Kelly, so I went off that....had expiernce a C+ I think...you can download my team at mac7even and check it out if you like?...hey Bucc, I'm going to update my Ducks team more today, with the recent kickoff of a couple of players...can you make sure and download the updated roster/team once we are about to launch this bad boy?
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 2:52 am

LongGONE24 wrote:
You should do custom conferences put Notre Dame in Big 10 and invite Clevmire - just tell him not to talk to me.

lol, i will ask him
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 2:53 am

zscott10 wrote:
LongGONE24 wrote:

I'm Chip Kelly, so I went off that....had expiernce a C+ I think...you can download my team at mac7even and check it out if you like?...hey Bucc, I'm going to update my Ducks team more today, with the recent kickoff of a couple of players...can you make sure and download the updated roster/team once we are about to launch this bad boy?

lol I hurd your 1500 yard rusher is gone? I did the whole fist pump YESSSSS lol
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 2:54 am

lol well my school got lost. Thankfully I just messed with jerseys n stuff they were butt ugly lol.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 2:57 am

LongGONE24 wrote:
zscott10 wrote:
LongGONE24 wrote:

lol I hurd your 1500 yard rusher is gone? I did the whole fist pump YESSSSS lol

LaMichael James...hasn't gone to trial, but apparantly ex-grilfriend came to his apartment late night and they got in a fight? she saying he choked her...also, QB J Masoli has been rumored to go into a frat house, with another teamate, G Embry (who has been kicked off the team) and steal laptops, and guiters...no charges yet...then stud LB get, K Alonso got a DUI couple of nights ago driving unisured, 19 , with alcholo....been suspended for the season...fun times in Eugene...
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 3:06 am

lol yikes. I just hope Masoli's gone... he torched us last year.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 3:06 am

...and I only say that out of love for my dear Trojans lol.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 3:50 am

LongGONE24 wrote:
...and I only say that out of love for my dear Trojans lol.

your a cruel trojan, were talking about a kids future lol...by the way when the ncaa ruling the death penelty for SC lol?
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 3:52 am

USC=MACC
OREGON=Zscott10

OKLAHOMA=cokeanblues
KANSAS=not sure the PSN

OHIO STATE=bucc
PENN STATE=Phimutau

FLORIDA=Tiatangator
LSU=Goat

Other Teams that would be fun to have in
Notre Dame
Florida State
Miami
Michigan
Texas
Cal
Virgina Tech
West Viginia

Last edited by zscott10 on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 3:59 am

yo Ax you want in?
Back to top Go down
phimutau

PostSubject: Teambuilder   Big Dawg OD - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 5:23 am

Jeff contacted me lastnight about this dynasty. I would like to join as Penn State. I have picked my 5 players and emailed them to Jeff, but as I read I noticed that we can use teambuilder. I would like to do teambuilder and replace seniors with my recruits. If no one has any objections I will get started right away. I am using the scale that zscott provided in an earlier post in this forum.

Once I am done, do I need to give someone a list of my new players attributes so that they can look over them?

PSN - Phimutau
phone 940-300-6263 txt me anytime its easier to get in contact with me so you dont have to wait for forum reply
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 5:28 am

phimutau wrote:
Jeff contacted me lastnight about this dynasty. I would like to join as Penn State. I have picked my 5 players and emailed them to Jeff, but as I read I noticed that we can use teambuilder. I would like to do teambuilder and replace seniors with my recruits. If no one has any objections I will get started right away. I am using the scale that zscott provided in an earlier post in this forum.

Once I am done, do I need to give someone a list of my new players attributes so that they can look over them?

PSN - Phimutau
phone 940-300-6263 txt me anytime its easier to get in contact with me so you dont have to wait for forum reply

Sounds good, I want to point out that when you use team builder, please keep uniforms, stadium, etc as close to realistic?...you can tweek the uniform if you like?...Also, note, since were simming the first season, the cpu will recruit players for you which you can name once we hit season 2 and re-name the recruits with realistic guys PSU signed this class...so you will want to make sure you have some SR on your roster...good to have ya,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Dawg OD
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD :: General/Announcements-
Jump to: