Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Big Dawg OD

Go down 
+5
Goatstain
cokanblues
LongGONE24
BucNutts
Coach Gruden
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Big Dawg OD - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 4 EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 9:23 am

Goatstain wrote:
I'm trying to do some work on LSU on the teambuilder site, and I have a few questions. Is it possible to load a team created by another user, make uniform and roster changes and save it as your own? Not for profit purposes, of course. Just to kinda use as a template. Or would I have to create the team from scratch? The reason I ask is because their uni's are pretty bland. They only have the gold pants, and two jerseys. I would like to create two alternate jerseys and white pants. I would also like to create the white helmet they wear once in a while. Any insight would be appreciated.

i"m not sure....i think you can grab someones created team and add to your list of the teambuilder site, then tweek it to your liking...if you can save it under you teambuilder name you should be fine...then Bucc can pull it once you have made your edits.
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 4 EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 10:24 am

I just tried to edit an LSU team created by someone. No dice. Bucc, the psn (or easportsworld id) of the guy that created the team is "IkeB2". If you can somehow download this team, and add the following five recruits, it would be greatly appreciated.

Spencer Ware - 5* ATH
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Spencer-Ware-69534

Kadron Boone - 4* WR
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Kadron-Boone-88356

Jakhari Gore - 4* RB
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Jakhari-Gore-72038

J.R. Ferguson - 4* DE
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-J.R.-Ferguson-84259

Eric Reid - 4* SS/OLB - most likely SS
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Eric-Reid-75076
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 4 EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 11:37 am

hey goat I cant do that. If I download the team, I cannot edit them, only until we get into the OD.

You would have to edit them yourself on the builder website. But that is doing alot of work. Unfortunately you cant copy over a team to your psn name.

So all the work that this guy did, you would have to do yourself if you want to make your edits, or add players.

The thing I can do is just add these players to the roster file I have..which is Jesse's. I have already edited Florida's recruits, I can do yours to and overwrite the file To save the changes.

Lemme know what you wanna do
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 4 EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 11:44 am

BucNutts wrote:
hey goat I cant do that. If I download the team, I cannot edit them, only until we get into the OD.

You would have to edit them yourself on the builder website. But that is doing alot of work. Unfortunately you cant copy over a team to your psn name.

So all the work that this guy did, you would have to do yourself if you want to make your edits, or add players.

The thing I can do is just add these players to the roster file I have..which is Jesse's. I have already edited Florida's recruits, I can do yours to and overwrite the file To save the changes.

Lemme know what you wanna do

I'prefer to create the team myself. Main reason being, I'd really like to add some additional uniform options. When would you like to get this going? This way I know when to get my lazy ass in gear and do this.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 4 EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 11:48 am

Lol I am half way done with editing my team.

I already got scotts and cokanblues teams downloaded to my ps3, and I have edited Floridas stuff for Jeff.

That leaves you, clev, and macc, but those two havent committed one way or the other yet.

You still have some time, but I would start now lol.
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 4 EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 11:55 am

BucNutts wrote:
Lol I am half way done with editing my team.

I already got scotts and cokanblues teams downloaded to my ps3, and I have edited Floridas stuff for Jeff.

That leaves you, clev, and macc, but those two havent committed one way or the other yet.

You still have some time, but I would start now lol.

I'll get started on it tomorrow night. Would you know where I can get an appropriate sized LSU helmet logo? The one they have at the teambuilder site is not the one they have on their helmet.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 4 EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 12:39 pm

You can use an existing one, like pull from the orginial helmet and logo.

Thats what I did with Ohio State for my main helmet.

As far as logos go, there are some threads on OS, and NcaaStrategies that may be able to help you.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 4 EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 1:36 pm

Yay I am done with my editing as well.

So are there any other takers besides me, scott, cokan, goat, and titan?

Or do I need to post something on some other boards. Also how many guys do we want here?
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 4 EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 4:12 pm

BucNutts wrote:
Yay I am done with my editing as well.

So are there any other takers besides me, scott, cokan, goat, and titan?

Or do I need to post something on some other boards. Also how many guys do we want here?

8-10 is good, and ya maybe post on a other site>
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 4 EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 11:45 pm

Alright, I might get something together for a post.

Just need to come up with some guidelines, and sliders etc...

Post what you think Scott, and I will just go from there. Obviously we can stay similar to what we got here
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 4 EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 11:52 pm

I say keep it almost exactly like this one, scholly limits, sim, etc. How do you wanna do user games? Like how many
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 12:39 am

titangator wrote:
I say keep it almost exactly like this one, scholly limits, sim, etc. How do you wanna do user games? Like how many

Probably the same, whoever is in your conferece, plus one OOC. Unless the schedule messes up and doesn't schedule your conference opponent. Then it will be 2 OOC games
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 9:08 am

I would keep it similar to this OD in regards to recruiting options, sliders, etc...i like 2 user games a year...
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 4 EmptySun 14 Feb 2010, 12:49 pm

BucNutts wrote:
Alright, I might get something together for a post.

Just need to come up with some guidelines, and sliders etc...

Post what you think Scott, and I will just go from there. Obviously we can stay similar to what we got here

Just to update, I am currently working on my team on teambuilder. I hope to be done tomorrow. Well, technically, that would be today. But not for hours.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 4 EmptySun 14 Feb 2010, 12:55 pm

Ok good deal. Just lemme know when I can download them off ur name.
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010, 6:10 am

BucNutts wrote:
Ok good deal. Just lemme know when I can download them off ur name.

I fvcking give up with team builder. I spent hours working on my team. I finally finish and download my created LSU team for a test run. When they took the field, I almost threw up a little in my mouth. The closest yellow/gold I could come up with, looked like five month old mustard. I also couldn't get the tiger eye at midfiled, or the lines at every five yards. Therefore, I have decided to say, fvck teambuilder.

Bucc, can you please just create the 5 players I have listed on 9's roster?

Just a couple of brief notes.

Jakhari Gore is a rb, but has pretty good hands and can also be used in the slot as a 4th or 5th wr. Same goes with Spencer Ware (listed as an ATH,). However, he's quite a bit bigger, and obviously not as swift as Gore. But is alot more likely to break tackles at 220 to 225 pounds.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010, 7:50 am

Lol sorry u had bad luck with it goat. I will do it through the rosters in game. Gimme a couple days with us going through offseason it may be a lil bit. I will keep u updated with the progress
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 Feb 2010, 7:57 am

Take your time. I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 4 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010, 10:24 am

maybe macc can help us set up a website?...is macc still in with USC...we could have some epic battles...in this OD SEC battles, in Big Dawg OD PAC 10 battles, classic!
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Feb 2010, 2:36 am

hey scott, would u maybe want to post a flier on this OD one the OS forums?

We pretty much are gonna keep the rules the same as in here, and will have our own forums as well.

Lemme know. I would say open teams would be all those we haven't gotten confirmation yet. So far, its me, you, cokan, Goat, and TItan

If not I will get something up sometime this week.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Feb 2010, 2:48 am

BucNutts wrote:
hey scott, would u maybe want to post a flier on this OD one the OS forums?

We pretty much are gonna keep the rules the same as in here, and will have our own forums as well.

Lemme know. I would say open teams would be all those we haven't gotten confirmation yet. So far, its me, you, cokan, Goat, and TItan

If not I will get something up sometime this week.

ya, i will try to get something up today
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Feb 2010, 2:54 am

aight cool
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Feb 2010, 2:55 am

BucNutts wrote:
aight cool

r we playing on Heisman? can't recall what slider either?
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Feb 2010, 2:59 am

Heisman.....and just say custom sliders...we'll announce later. It will be close to this, maybe a little tougher, because we have alot better teams
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Feb 2010, 4:07 am

How does this look?...let me know any changes that should be made and then I will post on OS.....Macc, Clev do you want in?

PS3
BigDawg OD
Heisman
Custom Sliders
luvetotha9's roster
6min qt
ADV every couple of days
Website

Teams Takes
Ohio State-Buccnuts
Oregon-zscott10
LSU-Goatstain
Oklahoma-Cokenblues
Florida-Tiatangator

This OD will be a little different...you will be able to pick the 5 recruits from the players your team recruited and signed this year..they will be RS the first year, you will set up your recruiting board, and let the CPU recruit the 1st season for you, as we will SIM through 1st season...you can use team builder to tweak your team, combat, please keep it as close to realistic as possible....we will discuss your recruits and ratings you come up with to make sure no one has issue with how you rated out a player......no recruiting limits the first season since CPU will be doing it (if your a true recruiting junkie you can change name after season 1 to reflect close to the exact class signed), but 2nd year it will be SR +3... 2-3 user games a year....adv at a friendly but fast pace...game right ups...we have a really nice core group of SIM players, and would love a few more...post your team, PSN, and 5 recruits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Dawg OD
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD :: General/Announcements-
Jump to: