Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Big Dawg OD

Go down 
+5
Goatstain
cokanblues
LongGONE24
BucNutts
Coach Gruden
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
clevmire1

clevmire1

Big Dawg OD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 8:04 am

zscott10 wrote:
can you believe Wilder is a JR in HIGHSCHOOL? Shocked Big Dawg OD - Page 3 760364

woah dude is that a high school junior or a thorough bred horse
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 8:15 am

hey scott, what name are you editing Oregon under? I wanted to search for your school
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 9:05 am

Well I am on a roll with editing my team on the builder site. I have my Freshman in, and am currently changing my WR's to match Jesse's roster.

Its pretty quick just scrolling through everthing and matching them up. Dont even have to edit all things, just the attributes that affect that position.
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 9:09 am

ok ive probably asked a variation of this question already but ill ask this last time just to make sure this is all i need to do....

all i have to do is just list 5 guys and their rivals rating and position and stuff and one of you is goign to put them on a roster for me?
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 9:12 am

yea your going to be Florida right?

Choose the 5 you want on your roster. List as much as you can about them. I use rivals, but you can use whichever ratings site you want. and I will try to match them up with what some of the other guys we have already input, and rate them accordingly. I will be fair. 5* will be 85 overall at the MAX.

Then tier down as they go to 4* - in my opinion High 4*'s would be 83 or so, and good 4* would be around 80.

That way we all get Freshman on our teams, that will at least make an impact. If they start in the 70's there is really no point.
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 9:13 am

sounds good, about to get my list together right now
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 9:30 am

BucNutts wrote:
hey scott, what name are you editing Oregon under? I wanted to search for your school

mac7even

I have like 5 teams, it should be there under oregon?
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 9:38 am

have u started editing the rosters yet according to Jesses?
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 9:46 am

Hey guys, if me, scott, and cokan are the only ones doing the teambuilder part. Go ahead and list your 5 incoming recruits. I can work on them with Jesse's roster file now.

After we are done with the editing, I will post all ratings for the Freshman we have chosen
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: DE - Lyden Trail #7 DE in nation - RR 5.9 4 star 6'7 220(picked him as my last one because it would probably be hard to find a recruit like him lol)   Big Dawg OD - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 10:17 am

DE - Ronald Powell - #1 player in nation - RR 6.1 5 star - 6'4 230 lbs
40 time: 4.52 FREAK ATHLETE, top notch pass rusher
Big Dawg OD - Page 3 0

WR - Chris Dunkley - #9 WR in nation - RR 5.9 4 star - 5'10 164 lbs 40 time: 4.4 tremendously quick, great agility and elusiveness Big Dawg OD - Page 3 Dunkleychris_UAcombine

DT - Shariff Floyd - #1 DT in nation - RR 6.1 5 star - 6'3 310
Bench - 400 squat - 500 great strength, HUGE
Big Dawg OD - Page 3 SHARRIFFLOYD6_16200

OT - Chaz Green #6 OT in nation - RR 6.0 4 star 6'6 290
great build, may be most athletic offensive lineman in class, great footwork
Big Dawg OD - Page 3 29117_chaz-green

DE - Lyden Trail #7 DE in nation - RR 5.9 4 star 6'7 220(picked him as my last one because it would probably be hard to find a recruit like him lol)
freak athlete, wants to be know as the freak, like jevon kearse,needs to get stronger
Big Dawg OD - Page 3 Get_image?provider_id=808&size=550x550_mb&ptp_photo_id=7271822
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 3 EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 10:21 am

looks good jeff. I will get it done when I can. Probably not tonight, but within the next day or so.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 9:45 am

FYI...I need people to start posting their 5 recruits.

Those who are NOT making their team on team builder.

I know me, scott, and cokan are doing are own teams, and editing them with Jesse's rosters.

I wanna get thing going. I am gonna do Florida's recruits tonight probly.

So LSU, USC, Notre Dame...if you guys are wanting to do this, compile your list please.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 10:16 am

hey titan I am going to add your recruits to the roster tonight.

I will upload them when i get them done, and you can download them off my ea locker to see how they were rated
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 12:09 pm

ok, got my roster for the ducks to closley match 9's and added my recruits...please take a look and let me know if it looks good, and if possible any feed back on uniforms would be apprciated...because Oregon doesn't use a FB, you will see I edited a couple FB on the team builder roster that will actually be moved to LB spot once we sim the season....thanks Bucc

my name is mac7even to download team
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 12:28 pm

zscott10 wrote:
ok, got my roster for the ducks to closley match 9's and added my recruits...please take a look and let me know if it looks good, and if possible any feed back on uniforms would be apprciated...because Oregon doesn't use a FB, you will see I edited a couple FB on the team builder roster that will actually be moved to LB spot once we sim the season....thanks Bucc

Alright I will download them.

I am behind tonight in what I wanted to accomplish with Floridas recruits because of advancing this OD. No Biggy. I am gonna start now. and I will download your team. Is it a finished product?

Also did you have any early entries into the NFL? If so you will need to make them seniors when editing. So they will go pro after year 1
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 1:25 pm

Done with Florida Jeff.

I will upload the roster on my ea locker. Download it and look the team, with your 5 new recruits.

its saved as "2011Roster"

You will also notice: Were all moved to SENIORS because they are early NFL entries: So after we sim first season, they will be gone.

Major Wright
Aaron Hernandez
Maurikth Pauncey
Carlos Dunlap
Joe Haden
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 1:47 pm

sounds good, and looks good... so now i just wait until we start or is there anything else i need to do?
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 1:51 pm

Just kinda wait now.

Im still working on my Ohio St. roster online.

But we also need some verification of the others who has shown interest, like Goat, Clev, Macc..with their respective teams, and they need to list their recruits so I can put them in the roster.

So it may be a little while till we get in going...but you are done with what you need to do. I have it saved.
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 1:34 am

Blake Bell 6'6 83 overall 87 on speed 81 on accuracy and 87 on throwing power
Brennan Clay 83 overall 90 on speed 83 on BrTck
Tony Jefferson 82 overall 80 mcvr 86 zncvr 95 on speed
Kenney Stills 84 overall 90 on speed 80 on catching
Bronson Irwin 83 overall LG Mid 80's on all blocking
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 1:34 am

under cokanblues on team builder
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 2:21 am

cokanblues wrote:
under cokanblues on team builder

Ive already looked at yours scotty boy...is your team completely done, have u edited your other guysy according to Luvs' rosters?

If so I will go ahead and download them

Olny thing I see scott...is that Bell probably should not have that high of speed. On rivals he runs a 4.7..that would be equivalent to maybe around 80-83 or so speed, but you probly could bump him up on Throw Acc...he is a pretty good passer.

Last edited by BucNutts on Thu 11 Feb 2010, 2:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 2:22 am

BucNutts wrote:
zscott10 wrote:

Alright I will download them.

I am behind tonight in what I wanted to accomplish with Floridas recruits because of advancing this OD. No Biggy. I am gonna start now. and I will download your team. Is it a finished product?

Also did you have any early entries into the NFL? If so you will need to make them seniors when editing. So they will go pro after year 1

no early NFL entry....but did have a couple transfer and kicked off the team....and made those adjusments.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 2:24 am

bucc that is a sweet signature pix you did for TCU, how did you do that? can you help me make once for auburn?
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 2:33 am

zscott10 wrote:
bucc that is a sweet signature pix you did for TCU, how did you do that? can you help me make once for auburn?

This website, its free..just have to register. and look in the forums at the making designs/sigs part

Sig Website

Just have to tell them a general idea, i think you could even post some pics for them to use in it. I didnt the first time, and Ive mentioned I had some pics to try and use.
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 8:22 am

I'm trying to do some work on LSU on the teambuilder site, and I have a few questions. Is it possible to load a team created by another user, make uniform and roster changes and save it as your own? Not for profit purposes, of course. Just to kinda use as a template. Or would I have to create the team from scratch? The reason I ask is because their uni's are pretty bland. They only have the gold pants, and two jerseys. I would like to create two alternate jerseys and white pants. I would also like to create the white helmet they wear once in a while. Any insight would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Dawg OD   Big Dawg OD - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Dawg OD
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD :: General/Announcements-
Jump to: