Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Macc....is your boy going to join

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Macc....is your boy going to join Empty
PostSubject: Macc....is your boy going to join   Macc....is your boy going to join EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010, 9:33 am

this OD...you mention you may have a friend to join the OD?...If so, I don't know how other would feel, but I would think it's fair to let him get in now so he can recruit?
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Macc....is your boy going to join   Macc....is your boy going to join EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010, 11:28 am

Yeah I dunno if he'd hurt the OD though because I doubt he understands what sim is. He runs alot of option, 4-2-5 and relies on glitchy plays anytime I play him lol. Plus with just ten it makes the transition of coaching changes smoother, if he comes in he wouldn't be upset having to pick a team I don't think he's the best recruiter anyways lol.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Macc....is your boy going to join   Macc....is your boy going to join EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010, 11:31 am

LongGONE24 wrote:
Yeah I dunno if he'd hurt the OD though because I doubt he understands what sim is. He runs alot of option, 4-2-5 and relies on glitchy plays anytime I play him lol. Plus with just ten it makes the transition of coaching changes smoother, if he comes in he wouldn't be upset having to pick a team I don't think he's the best recruiter anyways lol.

That's cool...Hey I just made a post about players posting in regards to how many they can recruit this class, can you help to make sure everyone post what there class size can be and were they are out so they don't over recruit...and maybe post what the penalty will be...
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Macc....is your boy going to join   Macc....is your boy going to join EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010, 11:37 am

LongGONE24 wrote:

4-2-5 isn't sim???
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Macc....is your boy going to join   Macc....is your boy going to join EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010, 11:48 am

It is but it's just poorly implemented and is an all reward no risk defensive system. We've been over this let's not rehash lol.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Macc....is your boy going to join   Macc....is your boy going to join EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010, 11:50 am

O i thought that is was the 3-3-5 that was discussed previously.

eh
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Macc....is your boy going to join   Macc....is your boy going to join EmptyTue 16 Feb 2010, 11:56 am

Yea yea. Sorry, whatever lol stonnned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Macc....is your boy going to join   Macc....is your boy going to join Empty

Back to top Go down

Macc....is your boy going to join
Page 1 of 1