Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Macc-Recruiting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Macc-Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Macc-Recruiting   Macc-Recruiting EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 1:54 am

Hey Macc are you charting teams to make sure they don't go over the max amount of recruits?...and what is the penelty if a coach goes over?
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Macc-Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macc-Recruiting   Macc-Recruiting EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 4:22 am

I thought I posted something about this last night, weird. Yeah I was thinking that myself because I noticed I'm at my max minus the three extra. You get your graduating seniors + early NFL electees + 3. I have 15 seniors so I'm planning to only have 18 slots left.

Any going over in recruiting results in a loss of two next season. I don't want to have to track this but taking it offline every week it makes it easier. I'll go on right now and check em out.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Macc-Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macc-Recruiting   Macc-Recruiting EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 4:30 am

Macc24Est89 wrote:
I thought I posted something about this last night, weird. Yeah I was thinking that myself because I noticed I'm at my max minus the three extra. You get your graduating seniors + early NFL electees + 3. I have 15 seniors so I'm planning to only have 18 slots left.

Any going over in recruiting results in a loss of two next season. I don't want to have to track this but taking it offline every week it makes it easier. I'll go on right now and check em out.

I thought there was something up to...that is wierd...would it be easier if we all posted how many max we could take, and how many recruits we have...WARNING to ALL, learned this the hard way in a other OD...YOU HAVE TO TAKE RECRUITING ASSISTANCE OFF for all three recruiting catagories, other wise the computor will recruit guys after wk 5 of the off season and you will go over...
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Macc-Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macc-Recruiting   Macc-Recruiting EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 4:32 am

Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Macc-Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macc-Recruiting   Macc-Recruiting Empty

Back to top Go down

Macc-Recruiting
Page 1 of 1