Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This is for Macc...Dillon Baxter going Reggie Bush

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

This is for Macc...Dillon Baxter going Reggie Bush Empty
PostSubject: This is for Macc...Dillon Baxter going Reggie Bush   This is for Macc...Dillon Baxter going Reggie Bush EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010, 9:53 am

macc, thought you may like this...true fr dillon baxter going reggie bush....also of note, this kid is an early entry, and should actully still be in 6th period senior history class...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8Wi9g-KVaw&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: This is for Macc...Dillon Baxter going Reggie Bush   This is for Macc...Dillon Baxter going Reggie Bush EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010, 11:20 am

i saw this run today.. n he has moves.. thats a scary lil guy right there but lets see him do it on saturday lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: This is for Macc...Dillon Baxter going Reggie Bush   This is for Macc...Dillon Baxter going Reggie Bush EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010, 10:11 pm

Yeah I think a lot of those guys are walk on's or redshirts I couldn't really see but the kid defenitely has moves. Part of his recruiting process with Pete was that they'd install the Wildcat JUST for him to run. If you know Pete like I know - he's VERY traditional and his running game is tremendously professional in the fact that it takes very very good blocking to set up the backs who have all the talent, ability, athleiticism and skills to see the holes, so when I heard this I knew the kid must be good. I'm glad he stayed at USC and I'm glad LK has said he's going back to the roots that built the power running Trojans into the program they are today. Joe McKnight showed FLASHES of Reggie Bush brilliance but I think it's going to be DB that makes people really say Reggie. He's obviously got the skills, it's just a matter how he clashes with his offensive line and if they can produce big holes, he'll hit 'em hard. Great show tho Chris thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is for Macc...Dillon Baxter going Reggie Bush   This is for Macc...Dillon Baxter going Reggie Bush Empty

Back to top Go down

This is for Macc...Dillon Baxter going Reggie Bush
Page 1 of 1