Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD

Go down 
+5
chAdyP0408
bludevilz444
BucNutts
clevmire1
LongGONE24
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 7:07 am

K guys. It's official. That dynasty file we HAD is extremely corrupted. We should've never tried to fix it from day one and I take full responsibility having not saved as offline from day one. This is our only alternative. I know everyone's had hard earned time invested into this OD - trust me as do I. But I can't and won't continue to have to reboot it every seemingly two weeks. The file I had recently saved had all of my results up to date, even my Tennessee game. When I loaded... all of your scores were different. North Carolina lost to Duke 0-40 something? Stanford lost to Oregon 0-60 something? It was retarded.

So this is what's left of Q4TB. Please reply whether you'd like to be apart of the new OD, or not. I'm not going to look for members outside of our circle all ready because I like the way everyone here communicates and feel there's more harm than good other users could/would add to it here.

Think of this like a new fresh start to your season with some experience how to play against the CPU, a feel for your team and just general practice. As for the recaps, nobody wasted more time on them than I, I assure you!

Now nobody will have simmed losses and everything will be fair. We've established the kind of OD we will have here so I hope none of you lose interest because we'll be starting over again. The user games gave me a good idea of the talent pool we've got here and I'll be sure to have some better match-ups for all of our users to have closer games.

So now... are you in? Or out?

IN
- Macc
- Clevmire
- BuccNuts
- Brady
- Chad
- Chris
- Ax
- Scott

Last edited by Macc24Est89 on Wed 09 Dec 2009, 8:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 7:12 am

dude. im in but this fukn sux. if we do this delete all the previos posts n thread on the forum. it will be just 2 painful 2 see them.
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 7:18 am

Don't worry. The Forum Nazi was three steps ahead of you. The minute I get 6+ members confirmed - they're as good as gone.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 7:19 am

I'm in...how are we gonna go about picking our teams this time?

I have a few teams in mind I would like to use lol...

I really enjoy this dynasty and the activeness of the forums...so I am in. Plus I only had one user game, and I would like to have a few more...
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 7:20 am

Yeah you'll have the rights to your current team... until you decide to chose another 4* or less team. Who have you got in mind, Bucc and remember 4* or less!
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 7:22 am

i want 2 stay Cincy. we should keep it mostly the same. n as long as i have some competion in the big east im happy.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 7:23 am

Yeah I'm sure Chad's brother will still be around so he'll have a Pitt team from day one to hopefully give you a challenge.
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 7:24 am

maybe u should see if u can get a couple more. as long as they're active on the forum and can get their shit done.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 7:26 am

I would really like TCU...and if I can get that....would you be able to do custom conferences? Because i bet no1 else will pick a team from that same conference?

Lets see who stays in, and if they wanna pick new teams, or if the majority wants to keep the same teams. Either way I am down.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 7:27 am

I could certainly put TCU in Big 12. That would solve our problem with the missing Texas A&M user.... Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 7:29 am

nah, keep it real as possible. dont do cusom conferences.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 7:30 am

What possible impact would it have on you Clevmire?

...we will certainly do custom conferences if needed. The rules are strict enough forcing people to under 4* teams so we'll need to do shifting when neccesary. Don't worry I will take out someone like Baylor.
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 7:36 am

dude im staying and yea im pretty sure ill stay at pit findt unless i find another team i like running thr option with and what roster r u using?
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 7:37 am

Luvtotha9s roster file.
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 7:43 am

I'm still in for sure.

I think I want to change my team to Georgia Tech, but I'm not positive so don't hold me to it. Also I think the roster we are using have been updated or something because I downloaded them and they are slightly different and that would also effect my team choice.

Also I do think we should try and get back up to twelve members but we need to go about selecting them differently. Like we should have them say why they wanted in, if they will frequently post on the site, and basically ask them different questions to make sure they are good members and see how bad they want in. We could have them fill out like a questionaire type thing and then have all of us that are left over from this first try vote yes or no on the new "recruits." I think the dynasty would run better if we had 2 people in each conference. It's just a thought though. I really liked when there was a battle between two people for a conference title if there is a conference with only one person in a conference it seems kind of incomplete.

But I absolutely love this dynasty and am in no matter what.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 7:44 am

Alrite I'll go post on operationsports.com hopefully finding some articulate members like yall. I'll do my best to get it up to 12. I just hope by doing this we don't slow the process down. I'll be insistant it's a 24 hour advance OD.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 7:46 am

Yea at least two people per conference, more user games make it a ton of fun...also Luvtothe9's roster is almost constantly updated..he does updates like every few days or something. So if you upload the new file...it will have some changes...if you just use the one you already have saved...the rosters will be the same we have used in the old OD
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 7:49 am

okay thanks man
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 7:49 am

It may slow down the restart looking for new members...

if we have everyone returning how does it look right now Macc? who was in and what conferences they were in? I will be open to making an adjustment in my teams to go to a new conference to keep the same number of players...did we have 8 players?

If we go to 12 we have to make sure they are active, because it will go real slow to what we have been doing.

I may have someone who is a really good player...and is known for being active...he is my bro-in-law...i will talk to him
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 7:50 am

I would like to stay in...would it be possible to maybe get a new team? I like Stanford, but I would like to look around...
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 7:50 am

Ah, cool. I'm still waiting people haven't been to specific about what team they want to be if we're running with all the same teams we were using - I'll do up a list in a bit for you.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 7:51 am

zscott10 wrote:
I would like to stay in...would it be possible to maybe get a new team? I like Stanford, but I would like to look around...

Absolutely. Load Luvtotha9s newest rosters and let me know what 4* / UNDER team you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 7:52 am

Macc24Est89 wrote:
zscott10 wrote:

Absolutely. Load Luvtotha9s newest rosters and let me know what 4* / UNDER team you'd like.

k...looking right now.
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 7:53 am

But don't you have to re-download the rosters for them to update. I'm just asking because the file I downloaded Illinois is considerably better and I want to still be them if they had the better rosters.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 7:55 am

is TCU taken?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next