Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD

Go down 
+5
chAdyP0408
bludevilz444
BucNutts
clevmire1
LongGONE24
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:41 am

I'd obviously keep things fitted, you know? Me and my organizational Nazi beliefs.

For instance TCU going to Big 12 MAKES SENSE... play tons of teams in and around Texas.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:41 am

He changes the roster so it is different as players do better and worse
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:43 am

Also as an idea when you change conferences around you should change two people if they are in the same division. Like how you and DMT were so it could create user vs user conf champ games.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:43 am

Great idea.

But would the only conferences that use a 2-part conference (SEC and Big 12) still have to play two user games or would one of them be dependant on both making it to the ship?
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:47 am

I think you should still keep it at two user games for 2 reasons. first it isn't guaranteed that both will make it to the conf champ and second because they are in different division they will not play each other every year in conference
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:47 am

guys dont go crazy with the conference changes plz... u moved arkansas in the last one?? lol i didnt even notice idc if u do it i guess it dont really matter however keep this in mind u may end up with more user games that way cause u can play once in season and then again in the confrence championships.. i say outside puttin tcu in the big 12 no more changes... i dont want this to me something other than college ball. just my vote ne wayz....
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:48 am

good idea chady...

just customize the conferences...and sqitch Ole miss with a SEC east team or something...that would be a good thing
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:48 am

Yeah, I'll allow the TCU move because Bucc's a good solid user whose very active. Other than that unless it would HELP the OD I don't see any other conf's being customized.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:49 am

BucNutts wrote:
good idea chady...

just customize the conferences...and sqitch Ole miss with a SEC east team or something...that would be a good thing

Okay so I would only have one user game to play, right? How would it be fair if I had to play two and then one in the conference championship, you know?
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:49 am

axspecialk wrote:
u moved arkansas in the last one?? ]

Umm no, I didn't.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:52 am

Macc24Est89 wrote:
BucNutts wrote:
good idea chady...

Okay so I would only have one user game to play, right? How would it be fair if I had to play two and then one in the conference championship, you know?

Thats true...just keep it as is. I agree with SpecialK....lets keep this simple...TCU being the only move...it fits geographically and is easy to switch.
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:55 am

Well to me its just an extra game you know like a bowl game. In the bowl game you can't control if you play a user or not. It would just add to the excitement I guess you know what I mean, but I guess it would be a disadvantage to whoever played in the game.
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:55 am

Are you gonna put TCU in for Baylor?
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:57 am

can we get a list of teams taken and what conf they are going to be in...
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:58 am

There is one in general announcements
Back to top Go down
DMT1809

DMT1809

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 9:08 am

sry fellas i wanted to get my game in last nite and after cleaning the house i was out like a rock...havent been able to read all the posts but i'm definitely gona want in if you guys will still have me lol and i won't be gettin games in late anymore ive just got a few finals too do then im done until the beginning of next january..what teams are available?
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 9:10 am

Check in the teams taken thread... at least I think thats what it is called in general announcements.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 9:11 am

DMT1809 wrote:
sry fellas i wanted to get my game in last nite and after cleaning the house i was out like a rock...havent been able to read all the posts but i'm definitely gona want in if you guys will still have me lol and i won't be gettin games in late anymore ive just got a few finals too do then im done until the beginning of next january..what teams are available?

We'd love to have you DMT.

And yup - https://q4tb.forumotion.net/general-announcements-f9/user-teams-t83.htm

ZRRRRR.... PAYCE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3