Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD

Go down 
+5
chAdyP0408
bludevilz444
BucNutts
clevmire1
LongGONE24
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BucNutts

BucNutts

Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 7:55 am

yes TCU will be taken if we do custom conferences lol.
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 7:57 am

i have a suggestion. from a previous OD i was in every one was in the same the conferance it brought about more competetion and cometion for recruits and i thaught it was really fun the only probelm was so many user games but that is just a thaught or maybe we could put 6 in each conferance or something. bbut again just an idea
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 7:58 am

bludevilz444 wrote:
i have a suggestion. from a previous OD i was in every one was in the same the conferance it brought about more competetion and cometion for recruits and i thaught it was really fun the only probelm was so many user games but that is just a thaught or maybe we could put 6 in each conferance or something. bbut again just an idea

it seem to slow things down IMHO when you have so many user games...
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 7:59 am

awwww that frickin sux!!!!!!! man i hate starting over its like the main reason i havent joined another one man.. everytime i get a lil momentum with a team my dynasty dies.. cal..arkansas..pitt..maryland ..and now that great kansas team Sad!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 7:59 am

yeah thats true
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

ya no way on that way too many user games who wants a 6 loss season... ???
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:02 am

yeah true but thats only if you suck and it was just somethin i was throwing out as and idea
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:03 am

Ya it slows it down to much and limits team selection. I like the way it is now and with the nonconference user game it works fine
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:04 am

Yea same conferneces is a lot of fun..but its hard building a program up because your bound to lose some games against other users, and its hard to contend for BCS games and championships (all things that are necessary for building up a program eventually)

Hey macc...talked to my bro-in-law...he is interested..and will be really active...however for the time being..he doesnt have his laptop at college..it is being repaired..so his activity on the forums will be slim until he gets it back.

Lemme know what you think about him joining and i will let him know, and he can start looking at some teams
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:06 am

That's cool ask him for a top 5 teams 4* or under with those rosters and let me know what they are if he can't access these forums!

And we won't be doing a conference OD I hate more than 3 user games per year.

Sorry Ax, I've got faith you'd continue to tear shit up especially with a feel for the Jayhawks having played those games allready.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:12 am

Ok i let him know to do some searching for teams..I will post it on here when he lets me know...

His PSN is cokanblues3

If you add him let him know your from the new OD
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:13 am

I've recruited the guy responsible for our sweet rosters, luvtotha9s. He's allready contributed a big ammount to our OD and he said hes "very interested" in being apart of what we have to offer. Check out our ad on OS.com and let me know how my recruiting pitches turned out lol
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:19 am

I'm in like..... well, I don't know. But, I'm in.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:29 am

lol glad to hear it Scott. You still goin with your Tarheels?
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:31 am

hey Mac i tried downloading luvtotha9s roster and the players on pitts stats are know where near the ones we use in our Od
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:32 am

Okay... so?
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:32 am

ok first lemme say this pubically Macc ur the biggest homo i kno and ur ps3 is actually and xbox 185 in a ps3 suite... lol now that im dont ripping on mack and his fake ps3.. im in... Macc i want u delete every ncaa file in regards to od off ur xbox 185 and start clean we cant afford ne more server issues.. In the one i run sometimes the file will load bad when u save it n not show the advance and u delete it and re download and waaalaahh.. so get rid of every thing atttatched to the old dynasty cause i swear this goes bad again ill drive to where ever u are and slap ur silly xbox sytem thingy ur using around.. lol all that being said welcome back everyone its a new season... Imma take a look at the new roster but im pretty sure its Kansas Back of in dat thang .. o and let tcu get in the big 12 i dont mind that who wants to play baylor ne wayz... but let that be the only confrence change..
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:33 am

lmfao. Q4TB V1 thru 3 will be executed shortly. NOW PICK YOUR TEAMS DAMNIT!
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:34 am

Wait so which rosters are we using the most current on or the one from the od
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:36 am

The most current Luvtotha9s rosters will be used. He's very good at updating the stats based on this years preformances from each player. Which, IMO is the most realistic which is always the way to go.
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:37 am

im confused
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:37 am

Really? Is it that difficult that you couldn't even tell me what you're confused about?

PS - PICK YOUR TEAMS PICK YOUR TEAMS PICK YOUR TEAMS
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:39 am

i downloaded the roster but the roster i downloaded isnt the one we used in the od unless i downloaded the wrong roster or what? but whatever ill stay with pitt
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:40 am

He always updates the rosters I heard he's even went as far to update them weekly based on how that players progressed/degressed. What don't you get?
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:40 am

Macc24Est89 wrote:
lol glad to hear it Scott. You still goin with your Tarheels?

Yes sir. I'm sticking with the Heels.

Regardless what happens going forward with the file, I am in. I do these dynasties for fun. Nothing else. Whether I win a few titles, or go .500, it doesn't really matter that much to me. It also seems like we have a good core group here. So basically, I am in for the duration. And as much as I enjoy user games, it really does slow down the pace of the dynasty. We all have other responsibilities and obligations. And sometimes working out a time for a user game can be a chore.

However, I don't think its a bad idea to move a few teams around so two users are in each of the 6 BCS conferences.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD   Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting A Fresh OD - IN/OUT THREAD
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next