Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report   Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 11:04 pm

The Beavs Have signed their 2nd recruit of the 2014 season.
JUCO Mark Lyles FS 6'2 195lbs, Latrobe, Pennsylvania 4****9th ranked FS
Mark Chose Oregon State over Penn State and Florida State
Mark has been timed at 4.48 running the 40 and maxes out at 396lbs on the Bench Press, and 360lbs on the squat
Scout.com Player Evaluation:
STRENGTHS
Anticipation
Body Control
Size
Speed
Toughness
AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT
Backpedal Quickness
Coverage Awareness
Mark is one of the more explosive juco safeties in the country. He brings great range and size to the table and has the ability to make the big play.
A physical safety that excels in run support, Lyles is further ahead in attacking the line of scrimmage than he is in pass protection sets early in his junior college career. He has very good closing speed and can chase down offensive players that have broken containment, or he can turn around a running back that's broken through the front seven. Extremely tough player that looks the part of a run supporting Free safety - Scott Kennedy
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report   Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 9:23 pm

The Beavs Have signed their 3rd recruit of the 2014 season.
Chris Richards QB 6'2 172lbs, Grove, Oklahoma 4****11th ranked QB
Chris Chose Oregon State over Georgia Tech and Texas
Chris has been timed at 4.48 running the 40 and maxes out at 277lbs on the Bench Press, and 365lbs on the squat
STRENGTHS
Arm Strength
Running Ability / Mobility
Speed
AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT
Decision-making
Mental Toughness
Technique
Richards does have a very strong arm and can be deadly accurate at times. Throws a very pretty deep ball and hits receivers in stride with the ball. Athletic quarterback that can buy time for his receivers or tuck the ball and make plays with his feet. A player that has all the tools, but doesn’t have good mechanics and forces things into coverage causing too many turnovers. Simply needs some coaching and discipline. - Matt Alkire
Biography:
As a junior, Richards led Grove High to a OIAA Class AAAA state championship. He was named the Associated Press Class AAAA Player of the Year. He also earned All-State honors.
Richards completed 114 of 206 passes for 1,580 yards and 12 touchdowns against just five interceptions and ran 264 times for 1,697 yards and 24 TDs.
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report   Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Mar 2010, 9:04 pm

The Beavs Have signed their 1st recruit of the 2015 season.
Kirk McNeil OLB 6'1 218lbs, Norwalk, California 5***** 2nd ranked OLB
Kirk Chose Oregon State over Nebraska and USC
Kirk has been timed at 4.60 running the 40 and maxes out at 462lbs on the Bench Press, and 670lbs on the squat
STRENGTHS
Change of Direction
Lateral Movement
Pursuit
Strength
Block Shedding
AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT
Pass Coverage Skills
Awareness
McNeil is one of the top talents to come out of California in the past several years. Using great lateral movement with the ability to change direction allows McNeil to make plays others only dream of. Has good size and strength and does a good job of shedding and making the tackle. A sideline-to-sideline player who can make plays all over the field. -- Midwest Analyst Dave Berk
Biography:
Scout.com National 100: #18
As a Junior, McNeil recorded 80 tackles, three sacks and two interceptions. Named the Gatorade California Football Player of the Year. After he recorded 70 tackles, four sacks and two interceptions during the 2013 season, the five-star linebacker became the first Firebird ever to earn First Team All-State honors prior to his senior season. He did not stop there, averaging 11.7 points, 6.1 rebounds, three assists, 1.9 steals and 0.8 blocks per game on the hardwood.

Last edited by luvtotha9s on Wed 24 Mar 2010, 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report   Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Mar 2010, 11:21 am

The Beavs Have signed their 2nd recruit of the 2015 season.
Robert Johnson TE 6'5 250lbs, Hawthorne, New Jersey 3*** 32nd ranked TE
Robert Chose Oregon State over Penn State and Rutgers
Robert has been timed at 4.54 running the 40 and maxes out at 372lbs on the Bench Press, and 285lbs on the squat
STRENGTHS
Speed
Body Control
Red Zone Weapon
Running Ability
Strength
AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT
Blocking Ability
Awareness
Johnson is as athletic as they come at his size. His backgorund in basketball has helped with his coordination and footwork at tight end and defensive end. He needs to play with the football mentality, add strength, and work on blocking. Hands, quickness, size, and athleticism are his biggest strengths and he could have a bright future on the gridiron if he focuses on that sport. - Chad Simmons - South Recruiting Analyst
Biography:
Robert Johnson finished his junior season with 42 tackles, 12 tackles for loss and eight sacks. He says he can bench 372-pounds and squat 285.
Johnson reports a 3.2 core GPA and a 1260 three-part SAT, which he will retake.
Johnson: “I can get off the ball fast and have great speed. I’ve been working on my hands a lot and they’ve gotten better.
“I still want to improve my blocking and get my 40 speed down. I’d also like to add about 10 more pounds and get stronger.”

Beavs 2015 Recruits
1. Kirk McNeil OLB 6'1 218lbs 5*****
2. Robert Johnson TE 6'5 250lbs 3***
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report   Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Mar 2010, 9:42 pm

The Beavs Have signed their 3rd and 4th recruits of the 2015 season.
Gavin Adams OT JUCO 6'3 303lbs, Belleville, Illinois 5***** 1st ranked OT
Gavin Chose Oregon State over Iowa and Georgia
Gavin has been timed at 4.96 running the 40 and maxes out at 444lbs on the Bench Press, and 610lbs on the squat
STRENGTHS
Body Control and Balance
Technique
Toughness
AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT
Size
Run Blocking
Adams is one of the best JC tackles in the country. Good size to play either tackle or guard, technically sound and definite toughness make him a potential early impact guy for the Beavers.
Biography:
Started for two years at tackle for City College of San Francisco (Calif.)

Eric Sullivan HB 6'4 211yds, Mount Vernon, Ohio, 3*** 55th ranked HB
Eric chose Oregon State over Notre Dame and Georgia Tech
Eric has been timed at 4.48 running the 40 and maxes out at 289lbs on the Bench Press, and 355lbs on the squat
STRENGTHS
Foot Quickness
Size
Vision
AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT
Blocking Ability
Has good speed and great awareness on the field and great vision too. Needs to work on pass-blocking.
Biography:
Eric Sullivan finished his junior season with 248 carries for 2,420 yards and 29 touchdowns. He also had nine catches for 134 yards, earning All-Conference and All-Region honors. He says he can bench 289 pounds, squat 355 and claims a 38-inch vertical jump. Sullivan also runs track (10.4 100m; 22.3 200m; 21-11 long jump, 44-7 triple jump), but says he’ll only play football in college.
Sullivan plans to major in sports medicine and reports a 3.8 core GPA and a 24 ACT.
Sullivan: “I have good speed and great awareness on the field. I have great vision too. I’m a hybrid-type back and can do a lot of different things on the field.
“I want to get better at blocking. I’ve been learning a lot at the camps I’ve been going to already. I feel like I’ve gotten better, but I’m still working on my technique overall.”
Beavs 2015 Recruits
3. Gavin Adams JUCO OT 6'3 303lbs 5*****
4. Eric Sullivan HB 6'4 211lbs 3***

Last edited by luvtotha9s on Wed 31 Mar 2010, 1:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report   Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Mar 2010, 8:47 pm

The Beavs Have signed their 5th recruit of the 2015 season.
Danny Coleman WR 6'0 166lbs, Bell, California 4**** 10th ranked WR
Danny Chose Oregon State over Ole Miss and Florida
Danny has been timed at 4.46 running the 40 and maxes out at 277lbs on the Bench Press, and 320lbs on the squat
STRENGTHS
Competitiveness
Route-Running Skills
Size
AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT
Strength
Coleman is deceptively quick in and out of his breaks. He is an outstanding route runner. He is a very competitive player that often leads by example and has a very strong desire to win. He possesses an outstanding frame, just needs to fill it out and add more muscle mass. Has a knack for making the spectacular catch. Very solid weapon in the red zone.--Bob Lichtenfels/East Recruiting Analyst
Biography:
Danny Coleman caught 41 passes for 655 yards and 10 touchdowns as a junior. He says he can bench 277-pounds, squat 320 and claims a 39-inch vertical jump.
Final senior (14-1) stats: 27 catches for 12 touchdowns and eight punt returns for scores
Coleman plans to major in business management and reports a 2.6 core GPA and a 15 ACT, which he is retaking in December.
Coleman: “I run great routes. I have good footwork. I’d say I’m pretty quick and I kind of compare myself to Chad Johnson (Chad Ochocinco, star wide receiver for the Cincinnati Bengals). I approach the game like him and try to go for everything.
“I want to get stronger and bulk up. I think that would help me taking on bigger defensive backs. I also want to be more physical fighting for the ball.”
Beavs 2015 Recruits
5. Danny Coleman WR 6'0 166lbs 4****

Last edited by luvtotha9s on Wed 31 Mar 2010, 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report   Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Mar 2010, 9:00 pm

The Beavs Have signed their 6th recruit of the 2015 season.
Brandon Wood MLB 6'4 237lbs, Bellaire, Texas 3*** 14th ranked MLB
Brandon Chose Oregon State over Texas and Florida State
Brandon has been timed at 4.72 running the 40 and maxes out at 444lbs on the Bench Press, and 655lbs on the squat
STRENGTHS
Hitting Ability
Size
Toughness
AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT
Speed
Coverage Skills
Rangy linebacker with good size, could end up growing into a defensive end down the line. Active on special teams and a force up the middle
Biography:
As a 2014 junior at Bellair High (TX), Brandon Wood had 111 tackles, eight knockdowns, seven blocked punts, four forced fumbles, three sacks and two interceptions. Was named Defensive Player of the Year, All-League, All-County, All-State and Scholar-Athlete. He says he can bench 444pounds, squat 655 and has a 31-inch vertical jump.
Wood finished his senior season with 157 tackles, two fumbles recovered, two blocked punts and one caused fumble.
Wood says he’d like to major in history and reports a 3.3 core GPA and a 23 ACT.
Wood: “I love to hit and I’m very physical. I’m fast and I move well. I’m just aggressive on the field.
“I’m working on my man-to-man coverage and I’m trying to get faster and stronger.”
Beavs 2015 Recruits
6. Brandon Wood MLB 6'4 237lbs 3***

Last edited by luvtotha9s on Wed 31 Mar 2010, 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report   Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Mar 2010, 8:41 pm

The Beavs Have signed their 7th recruit of the 2015 season.
Power Stephenson QB 6'1 208lbs, Channelview, Texas 5***** 1st ranked QB
Power Chose Oregon State over Oregon and Ole Miss
Power has been timed at 4.62 running the 40 and maxes out at 247lbs on the Bench Press, and 340lbs on the squat
STRENGTHS
Poise and Leadership
Touch
AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT
Technique/Accuracy
Athletic quarterback with inate ability to feel pressure and elude defenders. Has good change of direction and is very elusive. Has a nice arm and can make all the throws. Needs work mechanically, but shows good touch on his passes, particularly the deep ball. Is a very smart and poised player who is cool under pressure and in the clutch. Shows good command of the offense and understanding of the game. - Allen Trieu
Biography:
2014: Stephenson was 98-of-170 pass attempts for 1,886 yards, 26 touchdowns and seven interceptions. He added 115 carries for 1,401 yards and 22 touchdowns.
2013: As a sophomore at U of D Jesuit, he passed for 1000 yards and rushed for 475. Transferred to Channelview for his junior season. Lead the Vikings to the state championship game that year, passing for 1,886 yards (98 for 170), 26 touchdowns and seven interceptions and rushing for 1,401 yards and 22 touchdowns.
Beavs 2015 Recruits

7. Power Stephenson QB 6'1 208lbs 5*****

Last edited by luvtotha9s on Fri 16 Apr 2010, 1:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report   Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report - Page 2 EmptyThu 01 Apr 2010, 9:05 pm

The Beavs Have signed their 8th and 9th recruits of the 2015 season.
Peter Webb OT 6'5 306lbs, Escondido, California 5***** 2nd ranked OT
Peter Chose Oregon State over LSU and Oregon
Peter has been timed at 5.04 running the 40 and maxes out at 462lbs on the Bench Press, and 630lbs on the squat
STRENGTHS
Aggresiveness / Tenacity
Drive Blocking Skills
Size
AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT
Technique
A huge offensive tackle prospect, Webb is a strong enough blocker and plays with enough leverage to be a dominant run blocker at guard, but his pass protection skills and wingspan make him more valuable at tackle. Webb is farther ahead technically than many of his classmates. Prototypical size and skills to play left tackle for the next 15 years of his life. Scott Kennedy, Scout.com.
Biography:
Peter Webb benches 462-pounds and squats 630.
Webb reports a 3.0 core GPA and took the SAT on March 1.
Webb: "I have a great motor. It never stops. I play to the whistle on every play and I love to run block. I'm a pretty good pass blocker too, though.
"There's always something you want to improve. My footwork is okay, but I want to make it better and I've got a great speed program that I think will help. I also lift everyday, so I plan on getting even stronger for next year."

Dee Smith TE 6'3 230lbs, Simi Valley, California, 3*** 4th Ranked TE
Dee Chose Oregon State over Arizona State and Oregon
Dee has been timed at 4.58 running the 40 and maxes out at 390lbs on the Bench Press, and 295lbs on the squat
STRENGTHS
Competitiveness
Speed
Toughness
AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT
Blocking Ability
Route-Running Skills
A fierce competitor at the TE position, Smith plays offense with a defensive mentality. Has developed into a more well-rounded TE in his new scheme, and has become a viable receiving option. Is a high-energy guy, and leads by example. Outstanding work ethic and coach-ability will get him on the field early for Special Teams and will give him a chance to contribute early on offense. Impeccable character is a bonus--Burke Hayes
Biography:
The top tight end prospect in the greater Los Angeles area, Dee Smith played his junior season at Riverview High where he had 12 catches for 400 yards and three touchdowns. He transferred to Napa, where he'll play with 3-star quarterback Erik Johnson, in January. Smith says he can bench press 390-pounds, squat 295 and claims a 35-inch vertical jump.
Smith was named co-Offensive MVP with Erik Johnson, his quarterback, in Ventura County and first team on the All-Angel Team, Mobile Press Register Super West 120, 4A FSWA All-State, First Team TE
Final senior (state champions) stats: 75 receptions/1,440 yds/24 total TDs (three on fumble recoveries as a defensive end.
Smith says he wants to major in constructional engineering and reports a 3.0 core GPA. He took the SAT in June and says he needs about 100 more points to qualify. No retake date set yet.
Smith: "I can catch the ball well. But I can also block good. I can create mismatch problems and I'm real physical.
"I want to work on my blocking at Tight End and improve my hands when catching. I need to open up my stride."
Beavs 2015 Recruits
7. Power Stephenson QB 6'1 208lbs 5*****

8. Peter Webb OT 6'5 306lbs 5*****
9. Dee Smith TE 6'3 230lbs 3***

Last edited by luvtotha9s on Sat 10 Apr 2010, 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report   Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Apr 2010, 6:37 pm

The Beavs Have signed their 1st recruit of the 2016 season.
Casey Woods OT 6'5 285lbs, Soda Springs, Idaho 5***** 1st ranked OT
Casey Chose Oregon State over Penn State and Oregon
Peter has been timed at 4.88 running the 40 and maxes out at 462lbs on the Bench Press, and 645lbs on the squat
STRENGTHS
Aggresiveness / Tenacity
Body Control and Balance
Technique
AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT
Size
Woods plays in a pass oriented offense, and is a veritable brick wall in pass protection. He has a terrific frame at 6-5 and 285 pounds with long arms and quick feet. He'll need to get a little bigger in college, but that shouldn't be a problem for him. He is a standout on defense, but his athleticism, drive, and technique make him an ideal recruit for the offensive tackle position - Scott Kennedy, Scout.com
Biography:
Started as a junior and sophomore at offensive tackle for Soda Springs High (ID). Was an all-IIF selection and names second team all-state underclass in 2014.
Also looks like he could be an imposing defensive end. MVP of the Los Angeles Nike Camp in 2014.
Woods reports a 3.0 core GPA but has not set a date for either the SAT or ACT.
Woods: “My strength is my size. I intimidate other guys because I’m big. I’m working on getter bigger too. I want to work on my footwork. Since I'm so big, sometimes I get off-balance.”
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report   Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report - Page 2 EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 9:33 pm

The Beavs Have signed their 2nd and 3rd recruits of the 2016 season.
Rodney Robertson C 6'0 288lbs, Kahuku, Hawaii 5***** 1st ranked OC
Rodney Chose Oregon State over Oregon and North Carolina
Rodney has been timed at 5.02 running the 40 and maxes out at 420lbs on the Bench Press, and 645lbs on the squat
STRENGTHS
Intelligence
Quickness Off Ball
Technique
Size
AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT
Speed
Footwork
Biography:
Had 34 pancake blocks as a sophomore and has not allowed any sacks in his varsity career.

Lawrence Lewis CB 6'1 183lbs, Richmond Heights, Ohio 5***** 5th ranked CB
Lawrence Chose Oregon State over Ohio State and Florida State
Lawrence has been timed at 4.36 running the 40 and maxes out at 277lbs on the Bench Press, and 250lbs on the squat
STRENGTHS
Closing Speed
Size
Tackling Ability
AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT
Coverage Awareness
Hands
Lawrence is a nice sized cover corner who gets better with every rep and only lacks experience at the position. He has the ability to be a true lockdown corner. Right now he relies a lot on instinct, but is getting better at being aware of everything that is going on around him and jumping routes. He is tough to beat in press coverage and he will hit you. Plays very physical football and is not afraid of contact.
Biography:
Lawrence Lewis finished his junior season with 35 tackles, two interceptions and one fumble caused. He benches 277-pounds and can squat 250 20 times.
He reports a 2.7 core GPA and a 1440 three-part SAT and 1020 two-part SAT.
Lewis: “I can jump and have good quickness. I have good movement and am smooth and have a great back peddle."
“I want to improve my speed. That’s the main thing and I also want to make more of an impact when I hit. I need to be more physical when I tackle. I can't wait to be a huge part of what Coach 9's is building over there in Corvallis”
2016 Signees
1. Casey Woods OT 6'5 285lbs 5*****
2. Rodney Robertson C 6'0 288lbs 5*****
3. Lawrence Lewis CB 6'1 183lbs 5*****
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report   Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report - Page 2 EmptyFri 09 Apr 2010, 10:39 am

The Beavs Have signed their 4th recruit of the 2016 season.
Tyrell Sanders QB 6'5 210lbs, Hauppauge, New York 3*** 32nd ranked QB
Travis Chose Oregon State over Penn State and Texas
Travis has been timed at 4.54 running the 40 and maxes out at 259lbs on the Bench Press, and 170lbs on the squat.
STRENGTHS
Arm Strength
Field Vision
AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT
Accuracy / Consistency
Touch
Has a rifle for an arm and can put some serious zip on a pass when needed. Needs to take some off the fastball on shorter routes rather than throwing the ball full force. Tough quarterback who played injured in the playoffs and still made some great plays. A little weak throwing to the flats but can wind up and throw the ball 50 yards when needed. Dangerous running the ball, he is a legitimate running threat at running back.
2016 Signees
4. Tyrell Sanders QB 6'5 210lbs 3***

Last edited by luvtotha9s on Thu 22 Apr 2010, 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report   Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Apr 2010, 6:07 am

The Beavs Have signed their 5th recruit of the 2016 season.
Charles Shelton WR 6'3 196lbs, Wylie, Texas 4**** 6th ranked WR
Charles Chose Oregon State over Florida State and Texas Tech
Charles has been timed at 4.42 running the 40 and maxes out at 229lbs on the Bench Press, and 325lbs on the squat.
STRENGTHS
Body Control
Downfield Threat
Size
Speed
AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT
Hands
Strength
Shelton may have as much upside as any player in the Texas region. He has a tremendous frame with a lot of room to grow. Shelton has great speed and outstanding body control. Sheltonis a very good athlete and a long strider who seems to run by defenders with ease. Shelton is a deep threat who is also very good in the red zone. He is physical and is not shy about going across the middle of the field to catch a pass. His size (6-3/196) and speed (sub 4.5 in the 40 yard dash) make him a weapon anywhere on the field.He must improve his hands and concentration to cut down on too many drops. Bob Lichtenfels - Scout.com
2016 Signees
5. Charles Shelton WR 6'3 196lbs 4****

Last edited by luvtotha9s on Thu 22 Apr 2010, 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report   Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010, 3:01 am

The Beavs Have signed their 6th and 7th recruits of the 2016 season.
Richard Cox DE 6'3 247lbs, Westwego, Lousiana 4**** 2nd ranked DE
Richard Chose Oregon State over TCU and LSU
Richard has been timed at 4.58 running the 40 and maxes out at 456lbs on the Bench Press, and 665lbs on the squat.
STRENGTHS
Lateral Range
Size
Techniques and Moves
Strength
AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT
Athleticism
Long defensive end with a big wing span who comes off the ball very well with great hands and good pad level. Excellent at being able to shed his blocker to make a tackle, but does more gap control and stretching of plays than anything in his defensive system. One of the nation's best at being able to wrap up in open space and moving laterally with the ball. Picks the right time to get upfield and make a tackle without giving up his gap.
Biography:
Scout.com National 100: #7
Cox posted more than 100 tackles, 15 tackles for loss and nine sacks as a junior while playing with herniated discs in his back. Also averaging 11.9 points and 7.7 rebounds in basketball as a junior.

Ricky Anderson DT 6'4 274lbs, Espanola, New Mexico 5***** 2nd ranked DT
Ricky Chose Oregon State over Oregon and TCU
Ricky has been timed at 4.86running the 40 and maxes out at 497lbs on the Bench Press, and 665lbs on the squat.
STRENGTHS
Quickness off Ball
Size
Strength
AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT
Intensity/Effort
A prototype interior line prospect, Anderson is quick off the ball and powerful at the point of attack. He's physically dominant in nearly every aspect of the game as he plays with great strength and leverage. He needs to play every down, but when he's motivated, he can do it all. Scott Kennedy, Scout.com.
Biography:
As a 2015 junior at Espanola High (NM), Ricky Anderson was all-league and had 88 tackles, six hurries, five sacks, two forced fumbles and a fumble recovery. He also caught two receptions for 37-yards and one touchdown. He says he can bench 497pounds, squat 665 and has a 27-inch vertical jump.
He was named team Defensive MVP and all-Mt. Baldy League as a 2014 sophomore at Espanola High. Had 29 tackles and 2.5 sacks.
Anderson plans on majoring in criminology and reports a 3.0 core GPA and is awaiting his SAT results.
Anderson: “I can block and I’m always moving. I’m very physical and aggressive but have really good technique too.”
“I want to work on beating the double teams better too.”
2016 Signees
6. Richard Cox DE 6'3 247lbs 4****
7. Ricky Anderson DT 6'4 274lbs 5*****

Last edited by luvtotha9s on Thu 22 Apr 2010, 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report   Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010, 5:07 am

The Beavs Have signed their 8th recruit of the 2016 season.
Mark Cooper DE 6'4 202lbs, Upland, California 4**** 1st ranked DE
Mark Chose Oregon State over Maryland and Utah
Mark has been timed at 4.56 running the 40 and maxes out at 420lbs on the Bench Press, and 655lbs on the squat.
STRENGTHS
Athleticism
Lateral Range
Size
AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT
Disengaging Skills
A long, lean athlete, Cooper has college ready size for a weakside defensive end, and he has the frame to continue adding on good weight for several more years. He has an easy stride and a quick burst off the line. His speed rush is too fast for all but the best of offensive tackles, and no one is going to shut him down for an entire game. Cooper spent much of his sr. year at middle linebacker, but he's a more natural edge player, Scott Kennedy
Biography:
Cooper was named Parade All-American as a senior, California All-State, Shrine Bowl and U.S Army All-American Bowl.
Because he is just a rising junior, a lot of folks didn't know about Cooper, but he burst on the scene at the Elite 8 Combine. Checking in at 6-foot-4 and 202 pounds, Cooper finished first overall in the 225+-pound weight class, despite being just a rising junior. He recorded a 4.56 and a 4.63 in the 40-yard dash, 17 reps of 185 on the bench, a 4.53 pro shuttle, and a 33-inch vertical jump, showcasing his outstanding athleticism.
In 2015, Cooper totaled 87 tackles and nine sacks while also leading Upland Senior in rushing with 605 yards (long of 85 yards) and eight touchdowns to earn all-conference and all-area honors. He added another 105 yards receiving with a touchdown and 273 return yards (long of 85 yards) and a score.
COACH QUOTE: "Mark is a special athlete. He's one of those special players that can probably play any position on the football field. He plays defensive end, tailback, some wide receiver, and he's our punter and kicker. He can do it all.
"He's a naturally gifted athlete, but on top of all of that, Mark is a great kid." -- Upland Head Coach Greg Hampton
2016 Signees
6. Richard Cox DE 6'3 247lbs 4****
7. Ricky Anderson DT 6'4 274lbs 5*****
8. Mark Cooper DE 6'4 202lbs 4****

Last edited by luvtotha9s on Thu 22 Apr 2010, 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report   Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010, 11:15 am

The Beavs Have signed their 9th recruit of the 2016 season.
Mike Mitchell OLB 6'3 232lbs, Kapaa, Hawaii 4**** 3rd ranked OLB
Mike Chose Oregon State over Hawaii and Penn State
Mike has been timed at 4.66 running the 40 and maxes out at 426lbs on the Bench Press, and 645lbs on the squat.
STRENGTHS
Change of Direction
Lateral Movement
Speed
AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT
Pass Coverage Skills
Mitchell is one of the top talents to come out of Hawaii in the past several years. Using great lateral movement with the ability to change direction allows Mitchell to make plays others only dream of. Has good size and strength and does a good job of shedding and making the tackle. A sideline-to-sideline player who can make plays all over the field. -- Midwest Analyst Dave Berk
Biography:
Scout.com National 100: #18
As a senior, Mitchell recorded 80 tackles, three sacks and two interceptions. Named the Gatorade Hawaii Football Player of the Year. After he recorded 70 tackles, four sacks and two interceptions during the 2015 season, the four-star linebacker became the first Firebird ever to earn First Team All-State honors prior to his senior season. He did not stop there, averaging 11.7 points, 6.1 rebounds, three assists, 1.9 steals and 0.8 blocks per game on the hardwood.
2016 Signees
1. Casey Woods OT 6'5 285lbs 5***** Soda Springs, Idaho
2. Rodney Robertson C 6'0 288lbs 5***** Kahuku, Hawaii
3. Lawrence Lewis CB 6'1 183lbs 5***** Richmond Heights, Ohio
4. Tyrell Sanders QB 6'5 210lbs 3*** Hauppauge, New York
5. Charles Shelton WR 6'3 196lbs 4**** Wylie, Texas
6. Richard Cox DE 6'3 247lbs 4**** Westwego, Lousiana
7. Ricky Anderson DT 6'4 274lbs 5***** Espanola, New Mexico
8. Mark Cooper DE 6'4 202lbs 4**** Upland, California
9. Mike Mitchell OLB 6'3 232lbs 4**** Kapaa, Hawaii

Last edited by luvtotha9s on Thu 22 Apr 2010, 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report   Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010, 8:23 pm

The Beavs Have signed their 1st recruit of the 2017 season.
Kyle Larson HB 6'1 217lbs, Paine Field, Washington 5***** 3rd ranked HB
Kyle Chose Oregon State over North Carolina and Ohio State
Kyle has been timed at 4.40 running the 40 and maxes out at 354lbs on the Bench Press, and 370lbs on the squat.
STRENGTHS
Breakaway Speed
Cutback Ability
Power
AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT
Hands
Kyle Larson is easily one of the top players in the entire country. If you were building a running back from scratch you would try to model him after Larson. He has the size to be an every down back and the explosiveness, speed, vision, and cut-back ability to take it to the house any time he touches the ball. -Greg Powers
Biography:
2015: SO Larson rushed for 1,872 yards on 203 carries scoring 30 touchdowns. As a junior, Larson rushed for over 1,800 yards and scored 26 touchdowns to earn All-City and All-State honors. He was also recognized as a member of the Washington “Fab 11” and was the lone junior that was named a USA Today Prep All-American.
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report   Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Apr 2010, 3:26 am

The Beavs Have signed their 2nd recruit of the 2017 season.
JUCO Shannon Thompson OG 6'4 265lbs, Citrus Heights, California 4**** 8th ranked OG
Shannon Chose Oregon State over USC and Iowa
Shannon has been timed at 5.04 running the 40 and maxes out at 450lbs on the Bench Press, and 665lbs on the squat.
2010 Scout.com HS Football Rankings (full list):
Pos: OG Pos Rank: #8 Pos Rating:
STRENGTHS
Drive Blocking Skills
Feet
Power And Strength
AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT
Pass Protection
Excellent drive blocker, excels in run blocking. decent pass blocker, could be improved. Quick feet and drive.
Biography:
Started as a 2015 Freshman and 2016 sophomore for Heald College in Citrus Heights as an offensive tackle, helping the Monarchs to a pair of Trinity League titles. He says he can bench 450-pounds.
Thompson: “I have great footwork and play smart. I have great knowledge of the game and move well for a big guy.
“But I still want to get stronger and improve my upper body. I’m also working on finishing better.”
2017 Signees
1 Kyle Larson HB 6'1 217lbs 5***** Paine Field, Washington
2 Juco Shannon Thompson OG 6'4 265lbs 4**** Citrus Heights, California
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report   Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Apr 2010, 10:09 am

The Beavs Have signed their 3rd recruit of the 2017 season.
Marcus Williams QB 6'3 214lbs, Garden Grove, California 4**** 5th ranked QB
Marcus Chose Oregon State over Stanford and Texas
Marcus has been timed at 4.56 running the 40 and maxes out at 295lbs on the Bench Press, and 380lbs on the squat.
2009 Scout.com HS Football Rankings (full list):
Pos: QB Pos Rank: #6 Pos Rating:
STRENGTHS
Decision-making
Size
AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT
Touch
Williams is a very efficient passer. He has outstanding size and a very strong arm, almost too strong at times. He is very poised and makes good decisions. Williams also gives you that threat to run. He can make all the throws in the pocket or on the move. He has a quick release, but needs to fine tune it mechanically. He seems to have a little hitch at times. He seems to get better as he gets more reps. - Bob Lichtenfels
Biography:
JR: 124 for 213 for 1,900 yards and 25 touchdowns passing with a 165 passing efficiency rating. 132 rushing attempts for 750 yards and 11 touchdowns. Was a first team all-state AP and Herald Times, first team 2007 Super Team Los Angles Times, Los Angles all-North, first team all-conference and first team all-Orange County.
SO: Led team to a 5-1 record in six starts. 30 for 51 for 464 yards, seven touchdowns and three interceptions. Added 200 yards on 38 carries.
Williams is a Scholar athlete and honor roll student. He has taken advanced courses since 7th grade and will meet all academic requirements.
Father, Doug Williams the Legendary First Black Quaterback to win the Superbowl, later replaced the legendary Grambling head coach Eddie Robinson,Winning 3 consecutive Southwestern Athletic Conference titles, before leaving to rejoin his first NFL team, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as a personnel executive.
Coach 9's:" I am honored to bring Marcus to Corvallis, and to meet one of my heros Doug Williams...and it all started when...
We took this trip to Garden Grove
It smelled like Lou-dog inside the van, oh yeah
This ain't no funky reggae party, $5 at the door
It gets so real sometimes, who wrote my rhyme
I got the microwave, got the VCR
I got the deuce-deuce in the trunk of my car, oh yeah
If you only knew all the love that I found
It's hard to keep my soul on the ground
You're a fool, don't fuck around with my dog
All that I can see I steal, I fill up my garage
Cause in my mind
Music from Jamaica, all the love that I found
Pull over there's a reason why my soul's unsound
It's you
It's that shit stuck under my shoe
It's that smell inside the van
It's my bed sheet covered with sand
Sitting through a shitty band
Getting dog shit on my hands
Getting hassled by the man
Waking up to an alarm
Sticking needles in your arm
Picking up trash on a freeway
Feeling depressed everyday
Leaving without making a sound
Picking my dog up at the pound
Living in a tweaker pad
Getting yelled at by my dad
Saying I'm happy when I'm not
Finding roaches in the pot
All these things I do
They're waiting for you....Welcome to Corvallis Marcus Williams!
2017 Signees
3 Marcus Williams QB 6'3 214lbs 4**** Garden Grove, California
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report   Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Apr 2010, 11:32 am

The Beavs Have signed their 4th recruit of the 2017 season.
JUCO Anthony Lewis FB 6'0 248lbs, Maple Grove, Minnesota 3*** 6th ranked FB
Anthony Chose Oregon State over Arizona and Colorado
Anthony has been timed at 4.74 running the 40 and maxes out at 366lbs on the Bench Press, and 265lbs on the squat.
Pos: FB Pos Rank: #6 Pos Rating:
STRENGTHS
Blocking Ability
Size
Toughness
AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT
Change-of-Direction
A big, mobile fullback, Lewis is very good as either a lead blocker or dropping back in pass protection. He's a straight ahead runner with soft hands in the passing game. He's not going to make many players miss, and it doesn't look like he minds as he relishes contact. Has good balance and has quick feet. Blue Collar fullback prospect with outstanding size and team effort mentality - Scott Kennedy, Scout.com.
Biography:
Lewis is fairly fast for his position, running a 4.74 in the 40-yard dash in camp. In the weight room at Maple Grove he has put up impressive numbers benching 366 lbs., squatting 265 and power cleaning 345 lbs.
2017 Signees
4 Anthony Lewis JUCO FB 6'0 248lbs 3*** Maple Grove, Minnesota
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report   Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Apr 2010, 9:52 am

The Beavs Have signed their 5th recruit of the 2017 season.
Bryan James WR 5'11 171lbs, Oxnard, California 4**** 3rd ranked WR
Bryan Chose Oregon State over Maryland and Illinois
Bryan has been timed at 4.42 running the 40 and maxes out at 247lbs on the Bench Press, and 310lbs on the squat.
Pos: WR Pos Rank: #3 Pos Rating: ****
STRENGTHS
Elusiveness with Catch
Quickness off Line
Speed
AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT
Blocking Ability
Size
James might be the most explosive player in the Class of 2017 in the state of California this year. He plays some quarterback, some running back, some receiver, and he returns kicks and punts. He's a major threat every time he touches it. He has big time speed and his short-area quickness is very impressive. He'll likely be a slot receiver at the college level and look for him to make an impact right away no matter where he goes. -- Mike Bakas
Biography:
James earned the Oxnard Sentinel's Offensive Player of the Year by rushing for 1,332 yards on 117 carries scoring 12 touchdowns. The senior caught 27 passes for 664 yards and six touchdowns including the 6A state championship winner. Playing quarterback part time along with Delemetrius Armstrong he completed 25 of 47 pass attempts for 387 yards and four touchdowns.
James returned ten punts for 236 yards and fourteen kicks for 497 yards.
He participated in the Under-Armour All-Star Game, named to the Oxnard Sentinel All-WesternTeam, Parade All-American, 6A FSWA All-State First Team. He is ranked sixth on Los Angles Press Register Super West 120 top recruits, 6A District Player of the Year. Seminole Athletic Conference Conference First Team (coaches vote), FACA District 9 Player of the Year.
One of the state's most explosive playmakers this year, James finished his junior season with 712 yards and 11 touchdowns rushing; 204 yards and one touchdown passing; and 18 catches for 270 yards receiving.
2017 Signees
5 Bryan James WR 5'11 171lbs 4**** Oxnard, California
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report   Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report - Page 2 EmptySat 01 May 2010, 2:37 am

The Beavs Have signed their 6th recruit of the 2017 season.
Andre Smith OT 6'5 266lbs, North Richland Hills, Texas 3*** 16th ranked OT
Andre Chose Oregon State over USC and North Carolina
Andre has been timed at 5.02 running the 40 and maxes out at 474lbs on the Bench Press, and 705lbs on the squat.
Pos: OT Pos Rank: #16 Pos Rating: ***
STRENGTHS
Drive Blocking Skills
Feet
Size
AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT
Aggresiveness / Tenacity
Big body tackle who moves very well. Has a great tackle frame with the long arms and torso. Does a great job of using his hands and long arms to control the defensive player. His frame will be able to add additional weight and muscle without losing speed. Excellent feet that allows him to be used as a pulling tackle for his team. Could be more aggressive but he makes the plays.
Biography:
Andre earned All-District honors as a sophomore and a junior and was also recognized as second team All-State after a strong 2016 season. He says he can bench 474-pounds and squat 705. Smith helped lead his team (11-3) to the fourth round of the 5A state playoffs.
Smith reports a 3.5 core GPA and a 1580 SAT. Smith says he wants to major in exercise science and minor in education. "I'd like to coach or be a physical trainer."
Smith: "My biggest attribute is my Strength. My leadership is also great. I'm pretty quick for my size too. I play pissed off. My main goal is to put people on their butt.
"I definitely want to get stronger -especially my legs. Strength and speed are two things you can never have enough of."
2017 Signees
5 Bryan James WR 5'11 171lbs 4**** Oxnard, California
6 Andre Smith OT 6'5 266lbs 3*** North Richland Hills, Texas
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report   Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 May 2010, 9:22 pm

The Beavs Have signed their 1st recruit of the 2018 season.
Jared Martin OG JUCO 6'4 375lbs, Union City, California 5***** 1st ranked OG
Jared Chose Oregon State over Oregon and Iowa
Jared has been timed at 5.08 running the 40 and maxes out at 450lbs on the Bench Press, and 680lbs on the squat.
2018 Scout.com JC Football Rankings (full list):
Pos: OG Pos Rank: JC Pos Rating: *****
STRENGTHS
Aggresiveness / Tenacity
Drive Blocking Skills
Nasty Streak
AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT
Pass Protection
One of the best run blockers in the West. Martin gets to the second level as well as any lineman in the country. He is a devastating run blocker. Works well in pass pro and in space, but lets defenders into his chest, which when playing against bigger opponents could give him problems. Great foot speed and agility for a big guy. Will be a very solid interior lineman at the next level.
Biography:
Jared Martin says he can bench press 450 pounds, squat 680 and has a 26-inch vertical jump.
Martin reports an impressive 4.3 core GPA (with honors classes) and is taking the ACT in April.
Martin: "I'm really aggressive at the point of contact. I finish my blocks really well too. I play physical and am a real competitor. I don't quit until the whistle is blown.
"I work out like four or five times a week and I'm always trying to improve my strength. I'd love to get bigger and faster at the same time. I'm also working on my pass blocking and my overall technique."
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report   Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 May 2010, 9:25 am

The Beavs Have signed their 2nd recruit of the 2018 season.
Andre Andrews CB 6'0 171lbs, Berkley, Michigan 4**** 8th ranked CB
Andre Chose Oregon State over Georgia and Ohio State
Andre has been timed at 4.50 running the 40 and maxes out at 301lbs on the Bench Press, and 300lbs on the squat.
STRENGTHS
Coverage Awareness
Size
Tackling Ability
AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT
Coverage Awareness
Closing Speed
Andre is a nice sized cover corner who gets better with every rep and only lacks experience at the position. He has the ability to a true lockdown corner. Right now he relies a lot on instinct, but is getting better at being aware of everything that is going on around him and jumping routes. He is tough to beat in press coverage and he will hit you. Plays very physical football and is not afraid of contact. Bob Lichtenfels/Scout.com
Biography:
Andre Andrews finished his junior season with 35 tackles, two interceptions and one fumble caused. He benches 301-pounds and can squat 300 20 times.
He reports a 2.7 core GPA and a 1440 three-part SAT and 1020 two-part SAT.
Andre: “I can jump and have good quickness. I have good movement and am smooth and have a great back peddle.
“I want to improve my speed. That’s the main thing and I also want to make more of an impact when I hit. I need to be more physical when I tackle.”
2018 Recruits
1. JUCO Jared Martin OG 6'4 375lbs 5*****, Union City, California
2. Andre Andrews CB 6'0 171lbs 4****, Berkley, Michigan
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report   Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 5:39 am

The Beavs Have signed their 3rd recruit of the 2018 season.
Bradley Sanders CB 6'2 182lbs, Jefferson,Pennsylvania 4**** 6th ranked CB
Bradley Chose Oregon State over Maryland and North Carolina
Bradley has been timed at 4.44 running the 40 and maxes out at 295lbs on the Bench Press, and 275lbs on the squat.
STRENGTHS
Body Control
Coverage Awareness
Size
Jamming Ability
Closing Speed
AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT
Hands
Sanders is also an outstanding receiver, which helps him as a corner, because he anticipates very well and will often beat a receiver to his spot. Has outstanding size, but lacks straight line speed. Uses his body as well as anyone. Very smooth back pedal and opens up well. Brown is very physical and is tough to gain separation on. He is a physical player and is very sound in run support. Bob Lichtenfels/Scout.com
Biography:
Tough, physical corner/receiver prospect with exceptional ball skills … 84 tackles, 20 pass breakups and two interceptions as a senior … 42 catches for 708 yards and 15 scores for Coach Terry Smith’s two-time conference champions … U.S. Army All-American game … three interceptions in Hawaii-US Mainland all-star game … first team all-state, all-conference … Tribune-Review Terrific 25 and Post-Gazette Fabulous 22 … Rivals 100 #31 … Super Prep Pennsylvania Top 5 … Scout top 50 … Red Zone player of the year … son of Sarah and George Sanders
As a junior, Sanders caught 23 passes for 500 yards and two touchdowns. On defense, he had 54 tackles and five interceptions.
2018 Recruits
1. JUCO Jared Martin OG 6'4 375lbs 5*****, Union City, California
2. Andre Andrews CB 6'0 171lbs 4****, Berkley, Michigan
3. Bradley Sanders CB 6'2 182lbs 4****, Jefferson, Pennsylvania
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report   Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Napa Autoparts Beaver recruiting report
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next