Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Week Fourteen Discussion

Go down 
+4
luvtotha9s
ggang21
Coach Gruden
LongGONE24
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
clevmire1

clevmire1

Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 10:31 am

macc always fucks up something in the schedule. lol, im kidding, we love u. Please dont hurt me.
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 10:33 am

hahah yeah he does jk macc but i got 11 games too
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 10:53 am

Shut up. Or sim losses for all of you.

And yes. USC would've most defenitely be in the NC. But they should always be.

lol Forreal tho. It sucks I think what happened is the pre-season ranking for Stanford kind of fucked you. You had to climb your ass up the Top 25 all year I mean it was only a couple days ago you had the tissues out about not being ranked high enough. lol jk

As opposed to SC who comes in like sucka free BEASTS sittin pretty at like #4 Pre Season you win out - you only go up.

Stanford had a hellofa season, one of my losses living proof.

Big ups to Cinci tho, damn good season and whatta way to end it on the last week.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 10:56 am

yes sir
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 10:58 am

I got luv for you too Brady, don't worry.

I think you got a real pretty shiny Heisman to brag about. Unless I run the "Dion Lewis Formation" and Dex beasts out 800 yards rushing with 6TDs against Florida I might give you a run for your money. Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

Good season fellas I'm lookin forward to the future of this OD!
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 11:03 am

r u gonna advance now
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 11:04 am

Macc24Est89 wrote:
I got luv for you too Brady, don't worry.

I think you got a real pretty shiny Heisman to brag about. Unless I run the "Dion Lewis Formation" and Dex beasts out 800 yards rushing with 6TDs against Florida I might give you a run for your money. Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

Good season fellas I'm lookin forward to the future of this OD!

Ya, I agree great season...still waiting for BCS...maybe Stanford slips in?...if not, Rose Bowl is always good, time to start the Andrew Luck Heisman Run!
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 11:07 am

maybe you should run it then lol but hey when r we gonna advance
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 11:08 am

c'mon macc lets advance now god dammit.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 11:17 am

Hey fuck relax relax. You guys are sounding like me.

It's on step 5 of 6 right now but I think it froze so I'm waiting...
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 11:27 am

god mac ur so slow sim loss for you!
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 11:59 am

Here are top 3 opponents records

70-60 IOWA
75-68 CINCY
75-69 STANFORD

Looks like I lost on on the BCS by 1 fucking game...brutal
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 12:02 pm

even if ur opponents record was better than mine i think i still would have jumped u because of the pitt game. it was a win against a highly ranked user on the last game of the schedule.
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 12:08 pm

Your arguement shouldn't be with cincy he jumped all the way to number 1. I think the thing that killed you was that you didn play the higher ranked teams. I think the game put more emphasis on if you beat a top 5 team and late in the year
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 12:09 pm

clevmire1 wrote:
even if ur opponents record was better than mine i think i still would have jumped u because of the pitt game. it was a win against a highly ranked user on the last game of the schedule.

You can call it how you like, I still beat a ranked ND my final game...played in the 2nd conf behind the SEC and was undefeated....just shows that the system is fucked!
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 12:12 pm

chAdyP0408 wrote:
Your arguement shouldn't be with cincy he jumped all the way to number 1. I think the thing that killed you was that you didn play the higher ranked teams. I think the game put more emphasis on if you beat a top 5 team and late in the year

I just think this is a perfect example of how the system is biased againts the PAC 10...Oregon should have played Miami in 2001, SC in 2004 (I think)....just a clear reason for some sort of playoff IMHO....I beat ND who was ranked in my final game?
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 12:16 pm

dude the pac 10 gets the same treatment as the other conferances but i think there shud be a playoff
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 12:17 pm

The PAC 10 was 5-0 in bowls last year...your telling me the Big East or Big 10 are better conference then the PAC 10?
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 12:19 pm

bludevilz444 wrote:
dude the pac 10 gets the same treatment as the other conferances but i think there shud be a playoff

That's the funny thing, it doesn't....half the coach's and media voters are asleep by the time we start are games most week....you all think it's SC and the 9 little dwarfs...
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 12:21 pm

not really until oregon osu were both considderd nc contenders before the season starts
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 12:22 pm

Ya a playoff would make everything better but we have to make due with what we have.

Bottom line is that with three undefeated teams there is gong to be one that is unhappy. I think the game puts a lot of weight on beating HIGH ranked teams late in the year. Look at Kansas they were ranked #10 a few weeks back then beat a #6 Texas and jumped all the way to 5. Also look at me I lost to UNC but beat #2 ranked Pitt and jumped UNC and held the spot the rest of the season. I think every team has a case to be in but I just think the game sees you beat a high ranked team late in the year and it boosts your ranking.
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 12:23 pm

firstly, dude relax this is what is good about the game it is fucked just like the real thing. secondly, we were even going into the final week even as, u beat a 2-3 loss ND ranked like 23 n i beat a one loss pitt ranked number 8.......

im not saying i deserve it anymore than you but as chady has said the game puts more weight on beating highly ranked teams later in the season.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 12:25 pm

bludevilz444 wrote:
not really until oregon osu were both considderd nc contenders before the season starts

That's not true...Oregon was top 10...OSU was maybe 20-25....just saying, if I had been SC this year, and done what I had done, you all would be freaking out if I was left out of NC game for Cincy or Iowa...that is a FACT...whatever, I'm gonna focus on my RoseBowl game....
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 12:27 pm

Quote :
That's not true...Oregon was top 10...OSU was maybe 20-25....just saying, if I had been SC this year, and done what I had done, you all would be freaking out if I was left out of NC game for Cincy or Iowa...that is a FACT...whatever, I'm gonna focus on my RoseBowl game....

thats true but the fact is that you are stanford and if u are a lowly ranked team u need alot of things 2 got right for u apart from winning out 2 get into the NC.

Last edited by clevmire1 on Wed 23 Dec 2009, 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 12:28 pm

its not pac 10 its preseason rankings man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Week Fourteen Discussion
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next