Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Week Fourteen Discussion

Go down 
+4
luvtotha9s
ggang21
Coach Gruden
LongGONE24
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 12:29 pm

clevmire1 wrote:
firstly, dude relax this is what is good about the game it is fucked just like the real thing. secondly, we were even going into the final week even as, u beat a 2-3 loss ND ranked like 23 n i beat a one loss pitt ranked number 8.......

im not saying i deserve it anymore than you but as chady has said the game puts more weight on beating highly ranked teams later in the season.

I'm pretty relaxed, had about 3 tanquary and tonics, so I'm not quit ready to off yet..but fux...if it was you, I'm sure you would be bummed mate.....by the way Macc, can you please put Cincy on my schedule next year?
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 12:30 pm

bludevilz444 wrote:
its not pac 10 its preseason rankings man

you can't be that naive...who is voting and where do the live?
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 12:33 pm

Preseason ranking does have a lot to do with it. Look at 2004 when the top two ranked teams at the beginning of the season, USC and Oklahoma, both went undefeated and then preseason unranked Auburn also went undefeated. Look who eneded up in the championship WEST COAST USC and not undefeated Auburn who ran the gauntlet known as the SEC because they were never going to jump either team because they started ranked to low
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 12:34 pm

zscott10 wrote:
bludevilz444 wrote:

In real life the Pac 10 is though of way higher than the Big East. People think of the Big East as a second rate BCS Conference
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 12:38 pm

chAdyP0408 wrote:
Preseason ranking does have a lot to do with it. Look at 2004 when the top two ranked teams at the beginning of the season, USC and Oklahoma, both went undefeated and then preseason unranked Auburn also went undefeated. Look who eneded up in the championship WEST COAST USC and not undefeated Auburn who ran the gauntlet known as the SEC because they were never going to jump either team because they started ranked to low

Yes, pre-season rankings are huge, watch Alabama roll Texas this year cause they started out rated high....So a Pac 10 got the benefit of the doubt that year with SC...by the way, why not point out OU got the benny...

Yes, Auburn got screwed, just like I am now...so me another example of the PAC 10 screwing anyone out of a BCS bid since the system was put in?
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 12:41 pm

chAdyP0408 wrote:
zscott10 wrote:
bludevilz444 wrote:

In real life the Pac 10 is though of way higher than the Big East. People think of the Big East as a second rate BCS Conference

The PAC 10 is regarded as the 2nd best conferene by most experts...so the fact that an undefeated champ from the conf is not in a N/C game is an issue....
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 12:47 pm

the pac 10 is probably the third best conferance behind the big 12 and sec. okay i getting tired of argueing look cincy is in your out thats college go out and go undeafted again next year you did all that u cud
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 12:50 pm

weel there are 3 undefeated conference champs so someone was always gonna miss out. If it happened 2 me yeah id be a bit upset but i wouldn't go on and on and on.

its a computer game, if u dont like it there is nothing we can do just stop playing it if it bugs u that much or u could win the rose bowl and prepare for a charge on the NC next year.
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 12:57 pm

clevmire1 wrote:
weel there are 3 undefeated conference champs so someone was always gonna miss out. If it happened 2 me yeah id be a bit upset but i wouldn't go on and on and on.

its a computer game, if u dont like it there is nothing we can do just stop playing it if it bugs u that much or u could win the rose bowl and prepare for a charge on the NC next year.

Aren't we both going on and on? like I said, I'm getting ready for RoseBowl...your the one that keep responding....
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 1:11 pm

I love the dedication and genuine hurt for being left out boys but try and be respectful, alrite?

Bottom line - Stanford wasn't ranked high enough pre-season to climb quickly and early. Cincy did have the last week win over #8 1 loss Pitt. You're defenitely right, had you been SC and had the season you did - NC no doubt. But that's because you wouldn't have dropped out of the spot you would've been in (USC is #4 in this game pre season) and inevitably teams around you would have lost because a lot of them are in the same conference. That's where you got screwed, having an under 5* team in a conference that isn't Big 12 or the SEC.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 1:15 pm

Macc24Est89 wrote:
I love the dedication and genuine hurt for being left out boys but try and be respectful, alrite?

Bottom line - Stanford wasn't ranked high enough pre-season to climb quickly and early. Cincy did have the last week win over #8 1 loss Pitt. You're defenitely right, had you been SC and had the season you did - NC no doubt. But that's because you wouldn't have dropped out of the spot you would've been in (USC is #4 in this game pre season) and inevitably teams around you would have lost because a lot of them are in the same conference. That's where you got screwed, having an under 5* team in a conference that isn't Big 12 or the SEC.

That's cool, I have moved on...I feel like we were being repectful?...and can you put Cincy on my Schedule for next year please?...
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 1:20 pm

Ya I think everyone is being respectful and arguing their point. I know if I was zscott and Stanford I would be ticked but hey if there are three undefeated someone has to be left out that's just how it is.

I think a Cincy-Stanford game would be a good matchup
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 1:23 pm

Okay okay. I just wanted to make sure everyones on the same page.

I wanted my rematch but I'm sure we'll cross paths eventually, Chris. You're OOC game will most defenitely be Cinci.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 1:25 pm

Macc24Est89 wrote:
Okay okay. I just wanted to make sure everyones on the same page.

I wanted my rematch but I'm sure we'll cross paths eventually, Chris. You're OOC game will most defenitely be Cinci.

It's all good, it's just a vid game...but I want some W coast respect G lol!
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 1:27 pm

hey why are u taking this out on me. wat about Iowa. lol
and aren't we going with 3 user games next year.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 1:29 pm

We are? lol
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 1:30 pm

Macc24Est89 wrote:
We are? lol

sweet.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 1:31 pm

clevmire1 wrote:

Na bra, it's not just you...sorry if it came off that way....Rose Bowl here we come!

Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 4 Tupac_west_side
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 1:34 pm

zscott10 wrote:
clevmire1 wrote:

Na bra, it's not just you...sorry if it came off that way....Rose Bowl here we come!

nah i would like to test myself against you 2.

n if u gonna rep the west coast with 2pac i'll rep where i am from with this pic

Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 4 Steve-irwin

REPRESENT BIATCH
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 1:37 pm

zscott10 wrote:
clevmire1 wrote:

right on, it's on...and put Iowa on my schedule to please MACC...
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 1:38 pm

looks like stanford is our for blood
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 1:38 pm

lol.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 2:09 pm

K that'll be three user games for you... when did we agree to have three?
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 2:13 pm

we had that post and the majority voted for 3.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 2:16 pm

Macc24Est89 wrote:
K that'll be three user games for you... when did we agree to have three?

I think 2 is good, and I want Iowa and Cincy please...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week Fourteen Discussion   Week Fourteen Discussion - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Week Fourteen Discussion
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next