Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2018 Bowl Week

Go down 
+4
titangator
BucNutts
LongGONE24
axspecialk
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
titangator

titangator

2018 Bowl Week - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Week   2018 Bowl Week - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 12:39 pm

i know, i guess im gonna try and get it in right now, i will probably have to super sim a lot... which will be tough... but my girl leaves for vacation tomorrow so i wont be seeing her for a week so ill be spending some time with her tomorrow so i dunno how happy she would be if i decided i wanted to play football lol..
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Week   2018 Bowl Week - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 12:41 pm

A Tale of Two Halves, and Two Quarterbacks; make way for a huge comeback, as Bucks score 24 unanswered points to win 24-17:

Pasadena,

The game looked bleak for the Bucks as 2nd String QB Michael Smith threw three INT's in the first half, before being injured and kept out in the second half. The Tarheels defense came to play, as did their special teams. Forcing three picks, and having a nice punt return down inside the 10, setting up a score. At half the Bucks were down 17-0 and giving UNC the ball to start. Things did not look good.

"We were a bit rattled in the lockeroom, this was not how we prepared all bowl week, and we couldn't execute...but give credit to that defense over there, they are giving us fits"

The second half belonged to the Bucks as they scored 24 points, while the defense forced 3 turnovers to give the offense a chance. The first cam after the Bucks had scored their first TD, as J.R. Austin found a gift in his arms after Dortch fluttered a pass into his arms. This set up a score.

The biggest play of the game came late in the third down 17-10, LB Chris Reid got free on a blitz and caused a fumble, as Dortch would pump fake allowing Reid to know the ball loose, as Norwood would pick it up and run it in.

THis completed the comback, but not to be outdone was Dylan Day. Replacing the starter Smith, Day would set the pace offensively rushing for 89 yards, as Jackson had a good day as well. The Bucks stuck to their guns and mixed up there runs well. Day did not attempt a pass, with all of his yards coming on the ground, which set up TD's by Robetson and Jackson.

The SilverBullets held UNC to -23 rushing yards, and 100 total yards.

Great Game Goat..a couple stupid things happened to ya. but great game nonetheless.

Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Week   2018 Bowl Week - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 12:44 pm

-23 rushing yards....wow bucc, impressive
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Week   2018 Bowl Week - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 12:48 pm

titangator wrote:

It was all sacks really that kept it negative. But my run d was pretty salty this game.
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Week   2018 Bowl Week - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 12:54 pm

im not gonna lie, im very bummed this isnt a user game
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Week   2018 Bowl Week - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 1:12 pm

Nebraska defeats Cincinatti in Fiesta Bowl

Nebraska hangs on to win by a score of 21 to 19. No write up lol, sorry im bummed i didnt play a user. Oh well, always next year, which I am very very excited about if I can get decent play from my O line I feel like I could have a special team!

I am still unbeaten in BCS bowls lol... 2-0 baby!!!!!

And i completed all my goals.... i am a 4 star now, there is no way you can jump 2 stars in one season is there?
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Week   2018 Bowl Week - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 1:22 pm

titangator wrote:
Nebraska defeats Cincinatti in Fiesta Bowl

Nebraska hangs on to win by a score of 21 to 19. No write up lol, sorry im bummed i didnt play a user. Oh well, always next year, which I am very very excited about if I can get decent play from my O line I feel like I could have a special team!

I am still unbeaten in BCS bowls lol... 2-0 baby!!!!!

And i completed all my goals.... i am a 4 star now, there is no way you can jump 2 stars in one season is there?

nice work bro!
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Week   2018 Bowl Week - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 6:54 pm

LongGONE24 wrote:
Okay well I just played a game, my controller was half dead GGang was kind enough to lend me five minutes to charge it and I start my game with Jesse, tell him my controllers dead he won't let me charge it. He's running plays while I'm typing and won't not rush when I pause. I've had to take a time out in game and have one pause remaining.
hey macc...you know why..i didnt wanna play last night...i have work in 10 minutes 8am.(yes i'm running late....no....i didnt wanna wait when i didnt even wanna play at all last night.....and your excuse for running down the clock all game was cuz I wouldnt wait for you to charge your controller......real life takes precidence over a fucking video game,,......macc I know your young...but you were a real dick last night to a longtime active user here.....of course my heart wasnt in the game...oh well...and if you think that was anal penetration...come on up to PA...I'll show you a thing or two young punk
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Week   2018 Bowl Week - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 7:48 pm

BucNutts wrote:
titangator wrote:

It was all sacks really that kept it negative. But my run d was pretty salty this game.

yeah, there were some strange plays, but you pretty much handed me my lunch. true, you did have a bunch of sacks. but, even without, i could get nothing close to a running game going. your db's were flying up on the run like their asses were on fire.
that one play was fvcked up. i was attempting to hot route my "x" receiver, but insteadof hitting the triangle, i hit "x" twice, resulting in that jump ball that i tossed up right after the snap. being there was a cluster of players there, i was just hoping it would be knocked to the ground. such is life. you were the better player/team and deserved the W. congrats.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Week   2018 Bowl Week - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 9:28 pm

cookan holla at me.. when u wanna kick this off?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Week   2018 Bowl Week - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 9:40 pm

luvtotha9s wrote:
LongGONE24 wrote:
Okay well I just played a game, my controller was half dead GGang was kind enough to lend me five minutes to charge it and I start my game with Jesse, tell him my controllers dead he won't let me charge it. He's running plays while I'm typing and won't not rush when I pause. I've had to take a time out in game and have one pause remaining.
hey macc...you know why..i didnt wanna play last night...i have work in 10 minutes 8am.(yes i'm running late....no....i didnt wanna wait when i didnt even wanna play at all last night.....and your excuse for running down the clock all game was cuz I wouldnt wait for you to charge your controller......real life takes precidence over a fucking video game,,......macc I know your young...but you were a real dick last night to a longtime active user here.....of course my heart wasnt in the game...oh well...and if you think that was anal penetration...come on up to PA...I'll show you a thing or two young punk

lmao you mention real life taking presidence over a video game. And then you say come up to PA. Jesse I'd work you like a part time job, real talk. Don't get all but hurt yea I prolly rubbed it in a bit more than I should've but you deserved it for being a whiny bitch who never does anything anyone but his own way.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Week   2018 Bowl Week - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 10:05 pm

LongGONE24 wrote:
luvtotha9s wrote:
LongGONE24 wrote:

lmao you mention real life taking presidence over a video game. And then you say come up to PA. Jesse I'd work you like a part time job, real talk. Don't get all but hurt yea I prolly rubbed it in a bit more than I should've but you deserved it for being a whiny bitch who never does anything anyone but his own way.

wheres the fvckin love, man?

don't make me bitchslap the both of you with an uncooked porkchop.
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Week   2018 Bowl Week - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 10:54 pm

haha do it goat, just because i wanna see somebody get bitch slapped with a pork chop, that would make my friday actually...

and yea guys, where is the love? lol
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Week   2018 Bowl Week - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 11:48 pm

the only time im open is going to be really late tonight or tomorrow morning i had to work again today otherwise i could play right now but ill let you know when i get off work at 4:30 central what time i can play
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Week   2018 Bowl Week - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2010, 12:12 am

Goatstain wrote:
LongGONE24 wrote:
luvtotha9s wrote:
LongGONE24 wrote:

wheres the fvckin love, man?

don't make me bitchslap the both of you with an uncooked porkchop.

ya, were is the love...you guys need to take it easy on each other....goat get out the chop i think a slap to the ear with some raw meat is in order...be nice fella's
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Week   2018 Bowl Week - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2010, 12:46 am

This charade needs to stop IMO.

I don't care what the mix-up was, but this OD was started on the basis that it would be the best OD, going on ps3, with mature gamers, and a solid community. We are 10 seasons in, and now we are gonna start calling people out, running up the score, this and that.

That crap is for OD's with teenagers in it, not adults who enjoy this game, more than winning. We have a great thing going, and over the last week, we have seemed to start changing our mentality here. I think we need to all take a deep breath, and chill out. The new demo comes out in less than a month!!! and 2011 coming out in less than 2 months. Lets get our crap together boys!!!

Thats all I have to say on the matter.

BTW, thanks for the kind words Goat. GG..
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Week   2018 Bowl Week - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2010, 1:14 am

I agree Bucc, well said!
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Week   2018 Bowl Week - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2010, 1:27 am

LongGONE24 wrote:
luvtotha9s wrote:
LongGONE24 wrote:

yes real life brother......I wasnt the dick in the situation at all..until you realize that.....I wonder about you....it was past 12......for the sake of the rest of the guys..to keep things moving.i decided to play..even though i had worked 8 1/2 hours in the hot sun working contruction...fine...lets play.. but then after i pick my first play...you pause and say you need to charge your controller....which i didnt understand since you can just plug them in...but oh well...so i say...lets just play tomorrow...i have to work at 8am..you say..dont be a dick .....so it unpauses....and the play i had called prior to your pausing....comes out...and you get pissed....and play bunk and run up the score for kiddie boy reasons...when you knew i didnt want to play...its hard to communicate over psn...but if had been goat and he said he had work....you wouldnt have said dont be a pussy......I would have just quit...but I had a feeling you would continue to play and I didnt want that...I always try to communicate with everyone here....which i cant say for you.....so look in the mirror......how can me not wanting to wait cuz i have to work hard(no desk job) mind you..be something that makes you play and come off like a real jerk.....it bummed me out...and then i read your review this morning.....and lets just say.....you sure know how to ruin a good thing dude......we have something great here....and you dont know me mac....yes i consider you a friend....but we never met...you dont know me, to talk to me like you did......you wanna call me a whiner? well thats fine.....i'm above resorting to your level dude.....but you were wrong .....your logic is skewed......being a dick to me cuz i have to work early doesnt make sense to me.....I guess it makes sense to you
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Week   2018 Bowl Week - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2010, 1:31 am

hard to know what went down, and will look forward to macc response, but based of 9's description that doesn't sound very cool macc.
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Week   2018 Bowl Week - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2010, 1:47 am

BucNutts wrote:
This charade needs to stop IMO.

I don't care what the mix-up was, but this OD was started on the basis that it would be the best OD, going on ps3, with mature gamers, and a solid community. We are 10 seasons in, and now we are gonna start calling people out, running up the score, this and that.

That crap is for OD's with teenagers in it, not adults who enjoy this game, more than winning. We have a great thing going, and over the last week, we have seemed to start changing our mentality here. I think we need to all take a deep breath, and chill out. The new demo comes out in less than a month!!! and 2011 coming out in less than 2 months. Lets get our crap together boys!!!

Thats all I have to say on the matter.

BTW, thanks for the kind words Goat. GG..

i agree with everything you just said.

now stop stealing all my fvcking recruits!!!
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Week   2018 Bowl Week - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2010, 1:49 am

first Clev and now 9's my heart can't take this...Macc can you please make this right!
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Week   2018 Bowl Week - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2010, 1:52 am

lol, Goat...I think you got a few from me this year. Our constant battles continue haha.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Week   2018 Bowl Week - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2010, 4:30 am

if the natty champ game, starts anytime after 11:30 central. I will watch.

Just letting ya know haha.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Week   2018 Bowl Week - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2010, 4:36 am

BucNutts wrote:
if the natty champ game, starts anytime after 11:30 central. I will watch.

Just letting ya know haha.

ya k, if your running a live feed let me know would like to watch also.....
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Week   2018 Bowl Week - Page 2 EmptySat 22 May 2010, 7:42 am

ya ill run it live so everyone can watch.. cookan when u wanna dance?
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Week   2018 Bowl Week - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2018 Bowl Week
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next