Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2018 Week 5 Discussion

Go down 
+6
luvtotha9s
LongGONE24
Coach Gruden
BucNutts
cokanblues
axspecialk
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BucNutts

BucNutts

2018 Week 5 Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 5 Discussion   2018 Week 5 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010, 1:56 pm

well I just watched first hand the nonsense of a team GT is. I watched coke's whole game with them, and they are seriously like a team on steroids. Batting balls, safety's literally covering the deep pass by running over half the field to knock it down, not to mention that QB is crazy good too.

I never wanna play GT, just an fyi
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 5 Discussion   2018 Week 5 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010, 1:57 pm

Ha I just lost to gt 55-35 my DBS gave me no chance and I couldn't throw or run the ball I now feel your pain goat Smile what's sad is I played a good game I had 3 user picks and a force big hit fumble but apparently gt can get to my qb in .2 seconds lol ea got the best of me for the first time tonight it will never happen again
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 5 Discussion   2018 Week 5 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010, 1:58 pm

im really not surprised to see a stat like this from Beast...during our User game he option ran 70 percent of the time with the same play, and late pitched a couple times. I paused the game and let him know that late pitching is unacceptable in this OD. So in order to get Chance Williams to 400 yards rushing and 8 TDs im going to assume he late pitched with his QB or ran the option a ton
Back to top Go down
http://www.Greymusic.com
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 5 Discussion   2018 Week 5 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010, 2:03 pm

llcoolgrey wrote:
im really not surprised to see a stat like this from Beast...during our User game he option ran 70 percent of the time with the same play, and late pitched a couple times. I paused the game and let him know that late pitching is unacceptable in this OD. So in order to get Chance Williams to 400 yards rushing and 8 TDs im going to assume he late pitched with his QB or ran the option a ton

1 late pitch is not cool Beast...again if im OD comish i throw out results....sim game to get attention, and warn him this is no bueno...
2. wow coke, that sucks...in a weird way i wanna play GT to see what the hell is going on, this is bizaro world..

Last edited by Coach Gruden on Sat 18 Dec 2010, 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 5 Discussion   2018 Week 5 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010, 2:04 pm

llcoolgrey wrote:

lets no assume everything, beast has been an active user, and hasn't got on here to explain what he was doing.

We can all agree that stat is dumb, and needs to be thrown out.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 5 Discussion   2018 Week 5 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010, 2:04 pm

Gruden on opinion #2....no you don't lol
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 5 Discussion   2018 Week 5 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010, 2:06 pm

BucNutts wrote:
Gruden on opinion #2....no you don't lol

prob right lol....still curious

Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 5 Discussion   2018 Week 5 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010, 2:06 pm

LOl chris please never ask for that again playing them when ea is raping you is a death wish
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 5 Discussion   2018 Week 5 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010, 2:07 pm

cokanblues wrote:
LOl chris please never ask for that again playing them when ea is raping you is a death wish

i know your right...just a sick bastard i am...
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 5 Discussion   2018 Week 5 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010, 2:36 pm

this is just my opinion...and not directed at any user...just hear me out....

The OD is better off, when user are mature enough to take a loss from the CPU....I got beat last year by CPU/Florida that knocked FSU out of a NC game...so I know the pain....I also lost to USC at UW...and was about to cry....I think it's important that teams like UF, USC and even GT are tough...I know the OSU HB going off sucked for Mydas, but I see that HB is the top HB in rushing so it's clear he is a stud....I don't want the OD to be just about us 12 users...I want the CPU to recruit right...have brutal games...the PSU vs OSU or UM vs OSU should be ball crunchers....I love the way things are shaking out, and I say to FSU/Coke I really respect you being able to take a loss vs GT/CPU good on you...
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 5 Discussion   2018 Week 5 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010, 2:45 pm

Ya I hear ya I wish it could of been a more realistic loss but is whatever Georgia tech is absolutely stacked with speed and huge bodies their fs was shoving my aa te Mackey award winner around like hE was his daddy + gt dline can swat a pass on any play mostly on the plays your wr is wide open lol but if I lose I lose no biggie I'll kick their ass in the acc championship by 40 points so I still have my shot at revenge
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 5 Discussion   2018 Week 5 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010, 2:50 pm

cokanblues wrote:
Ya I hear ya I wish it could of been a more realistic loss but is whatever Georgia tech is absolutely stacked with speed and huge bodies their fs was shoving my aa te Mackey award winner around like hE was his daddy + gt dline can swat a pass on any play mostly on the plays your wr is wide open lol but if I lose I lose no biggie I'll kick their ass in the acc championship by 40 points so I still have my shot at revenge

I have now doubt revenge will be brutal...what is interesting is Coke and Goat are two of the best players in the OD, my humble opinion and lost
GT 64
NC 28
and
GT 55
FSU 34

those are big numbers...but in my Lee Corso voice...not so fast...look what Axe did
MIZZ 52
GT 17

that is an ASS whooping...how did you pull that off? very impressive and also shows there is a way to bet there ass...
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 5 Discussion   2018 Week 5 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010, 3:19 pm

Coach Gruden wrote:
cokanblues wrote:

I have now doubt revenge will be brutal...what is interesting is Coke and Goat are two of the best players in the OD, my humble opinion and lost
GT 64
NC 28
and
GT 55
FSU 34

those are big numbers...but in my Lee Corso voice...not so fast...look what Axe did
MIZZ 52

that is an ASS whooping...how did you pull that off? very impressive and also shows there is a way to bet there ass...
1 ea probably didn't rape him as bad 2 his team is stacked with 99 players all over the place 3 he wasn't starting a back up 75 overall freshman qb on the road I think thts sums up the differences
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 5 Discussion   2018 Week 5 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010, 8:41 pm

cokanblues wrote:
Coach Gruden wrote:
cokanblues wrote:

GT 64
NC 28
and
GT 55
FSU 34

MIZZ 52

1 ea probably didn't rape him as bad 2 his team is stacked with 99 players all over the place 3 he wasn't starting a back up 75 overall freshman qb on the road I think thts sums up the differences

sorry you had to experience that, cok. again, i have no issue with losing to the cpu. but from the first drive of the game, there was just no way i was winning. it wasn't one stupid play. or five. or ten. a majority of the game was just ridiculous. they blitz constantly, and got to my qb in less than a second. sometimes, i didn't even have time to throw slants. i checked out a few replays, and there were times 1 or 2 of my offensive lineman blocked absolutely no one, yet there were 3 guys on my qb. about five times, my qb badly missed wr's that were wide (and i do mean wide) open. there were also another 4 or 5 times, that my qb threw balls directly to their db's. and don't even get me started on their unstoppable offense.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 5 Discussion   2018 Week 5 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010, 9:55 pm

3 things.. last year in the sec champ game mydas told me he ran a tripple option all game and it was kinda cheesy but he said he still had a chance to win so he was like whatever... so i didnt say ne thing to see what would happen so when grey played him and didnt say ne thing i figured it wasnt nothing big but now i see that his play style is that silly tripple option which is cool but cause i run crazy option plays but u have got to play it str8.. and pitch early..no late pitches.. then this 400 yard game running.. and for once my antennas went up... so ya im gonna throw that out cause its absurd and lets wait to hear what he has to say.. i like beast and he is active so not ready to boot but he has to change things up..

Gruden i agree taking a loss is important and i promised on my lil boy to 9's if it happens to me i will def take it.. however losing because the osu back goes for 400 is wacky.. those losses are like dying in doom with it on god mode.. it made so that u cant win so idk how much of a fan i am of being beaten because cpu goes into god mode..i had it happen to me in that one star dynasty..granted my team was bad but plays where they pancake my whole offensive line.. and thats just lame.. o and the osu back leading the nation in rushing well off course he does he got 400 in one game LOL

WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH GT!!!! ya i think my game against them was the fluke not the norm... but again look ay my box score it was close and hell i was even down at one point.. first quarter i was down 7-3 then 14-10 in the second but by half it was 24-14 and then i scored again after the break and it was 31-14 and it was game.. maybe its my team being good...but really i just think it was an ooc game and the cpu didnt go into god mode on me.. 2 stats that standout in cookan and goats game.. cpu pancke blocs.. they had 11 on cookan and i think 15 on goat.. only had 1 on me so i think that explains what the cpu was doing to them that it wasnt doing to me.. but remeber the first year i played them after boondock left i won but i came n told everyone the cpu has them playing crazy and we needed to adjust lol damn cookan sorry for the loss what a way to end the celebration.. after that im sure it was everyone get the fuck outta my house LMAO!!!

And titan u SOB i told u were gonna be last and u didint play and now its 10 am and still no sign of u.. u been kinda lazy latley titan.. u use to be one of those guys knock it out as soon as it went up.. now a days u loligag untill ur one of the last ones.. whats going on with u homie?
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 5 Discussion   2018 Week 5 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010, 10:38 pm

Lol ya ax I was pissed but I mean opening drive 3 and 12 I pick up a first down on a 30 yard reception to my te it gets called back for a non exsistent holding call cause the whole gt squad was in my face it puts me back on my 4 yardline I run the ball lose 2 yards try to throw a slant gets batted down 3rd down take a safety from apparently Mario Williams I didn't know pros could play in college games but I think they made an exception this time and for goats games
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 5 Discussion   2018 Week 5 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010, 11:22 pm

ax yea beast ran that option all day long and even though he pitched late a couple times i was able to stop him. he was forced to throw when i went up by more than two scores. i wouldnt mind the option except he ran the exact same option play every time, and as a defense when you do that and i catch your pattern thats a lose lose for you. def should call different plays....running the same 3 plays all game is wack...use ur entire playbook

and yea titan....you been slacking man! get your game in so we can advance!

beast should get simmed off that 400 rushing game....thats bs

ax any word from titan? its 1130am...he had all last night and all this morning.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 5 Discussion   2018 Week 5 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010, 11:52 pm

hey macc when you show your ugly face around here today lol, lemme know your schedule for today. We play week 5, and hopefully will be advancing soon.

I have a Christmas get-together around 2-4pm central. after that I should be around to play. Lemme know
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 5 Discussion   2018 Week 5 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010, 11:56 pm

Gator man...where you at? i saw you logged into the boards earlier...check in on the status of your game bro...communication please
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 5 Discussion   2018 Week 5 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Dec 2010, 12:01 am

titan is ghost on us lol his gf probably has him on time out!!!! LMFAO! i really think she beats him.. maybe we should do something? we cant just stand by and watch our friend be in a violent..domestic abuse relationship..
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 5 Discussion   2018 Week 5 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Dec 2010, 12:15 am

or maybe we should all chip in and get him another tv...i think the issue is they have one tv so if shes watching it he cant use it

ax did you shoot him a text?
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 5 Discussion   2018 Week 5 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Dec 2010, 12:59 am

so i see gator online with ncaa in...is he playing his game or is that him just leaving his game in 24 hours a day being deceptive getting my hopes up? I wanna play with my QB Sam Ross Gordon! Hurry up Gator...what happ to you being a fiend...who cares if your 0-3
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 5 Discussion   2018 Week 5 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Dec 2010, 1:15 am

its been on ncaa since advance yesterday he just leaves on.. no ill txt him now..
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 5 Discussion   2018 Week 5 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Dec 2010, 1:49 am

sent him a txt and no response.. i guess we will just wait on him..
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 5 Discussion   2018 Week 5 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Dec 2010, 1:52 am

Didn't he post yesterday saying "should I get my game in? Hmmm" and then he just never did. if your free everyone should just always get their game in so we don't hold the OD up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 5 Discussion   2018 Week 5 Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2018 Week 5 Discussion
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next