Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bowl Championship Series

Go down 
+7
ggang21
Coach Gruden
titangator
Get_Hooked13
luvtotha9s
BucNutts
LongGONE24
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
BucNutts

BucNutts

Bowl Championship Series - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 6 EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 6:59 am

Yea I noticed that home field thing too. I guess in EA's world lol...that the #1 ranked team, gets a home field adv in the CHamp Game. Retarded.

Btw I hate your front 7 of the defense Goat, they are beasts, couldnt really run the ball all day

And that 1on1 hit we had in the fourth where you scooped and scored was cool, even it was in your favor, cuz u read it nicely and scrapped, and me and you had quite a hit lol.

Last edited by BucNutts on Mon 01 Feb 2010, 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 6 EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 6:59 am

Dang. Sorry Goat. EAs a bitch and when I played my game against Kansas I said the same thing - why is there a home field advantage?

That's rediculous enough to make me turn Home Field Advantage off for next season. At least before we get into the Conf Champ week.

Really sorry buddy. If I could send some cheap Vietnamese hookers to your front door, I totally would.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 6 EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 7:00 am

I wouldnt mind that at all Macc, if we did that right before Conf Champ week.

Good idea
Back to top Go down
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 6 EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 7:05 am

hey everyone should jump in the chat room!!!!
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 6 EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 7:10 am

BucNutts wrote:
Yea I noticed that home field thing too. I guess in EA's world lol...that the #1 ranked team, gets a home field adv in the CHamp Game. Retarded.

Btw I hate your front 7 of the defense Goat, they are beasts, couldnt really run the ball all day

And that 1on1 hit we had in the fourth where you scooped and scored was cool, even it was in your favor, cuz u read it nicely and scrapped, and me and you had quite a hit lol.

But again, congrats. You deserved it. Please forgive my rant. Is just very frustrating when it goes down. I'm good now and ready to move on to 2012.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 6 EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 7:15 am

Thanks appreciate it. Heck of a game. We have had two classics now. Scoring difference of less than 3 points or less both times

24-23
27-24
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bowl Championship Series
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6