Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bowl Championship Series

Go down 
+7
ggang21
Coach Gruden
titangator
Get_Hooked13
luvtotha9s
BucNutts
LongGONE24
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

Bowl Championship Series - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 4 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 11:34 am

happy bday K
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 4 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 11:59 am

ya happy bday k
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 4 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 11:35 pm

zscott10 wrote:
ya happy bday k

Ditto!! Have a good night!
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 4 EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 1:18 am

Bowl Championship Series - Page 4 Travel_Cotton_Bowl_590

The 2012 Cotton Bowl kicks off this afternoon at 2:30PM EST 11:30 PST.

The 2010/2011 O'Brien Award Winner, Kale Cooper whose thrown for over 5000 yards this season takes on an Ole Miss squad who have been without starting QB Ray Cotton nearly the entire season. Cotton is expected to be back and availible to play. Coach Macc and Coach Santana have met before when Coach Macc coached the Oklahoma State Cowboys and Santana coached the California Golden Bears. The meeting resulted in a triple OT game of the year candidate with Macc's Cowboys barely slipping past not allowing the Bears to score on their first OT 2-pt conversion attempt. It was one for the ages and the two will go head to head once again this afternoon.

"Their O-Line is very dominant. Kansas has among the best players in the nation keeping their All American QB safe so we'll need to draw up some new, innovative ways to get pressure on Kale and get him off stride. He's going to put up yards and he's going to account for scores, but if we win the turnover battle and can keep the ball so he's on the field for as limited time as possible - we should be alrite," Macc said.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 4 EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 2:09 am

I guess pitt/iowa cannot connect to each other. They have tried a few times the last couple of days.

I know my bro is at hi g/f dorms, so its different from when he played pitt earlier, and I think pitt is at a different place too...

I think we are just going to have to sim that game...but its not my call.
Back to top Go down
Get_Hooked13

Get_Hooked13

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 4 EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 2:22 am

yeah im in dallas. we tried connectin for 2days now and it aint workin at all... stupid thing is ive been playin online games against other folks and iim sure he has too so i dnt kno why it wont let us connect
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/c_shaw13
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 4 EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 2:33 am

Damn that sucks. I guess we'll have to sim it??
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 4 EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 2:37 am

guess so...especially if we want to play the Nat Title game, and do offseason tonight.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 4 EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 2:38 am

Yep, that's the plan. Hopefully Goat's on in and around when me and Ax finish. We should be playing any tmie now he said 2:30.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 4 EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 2:39 am

Umm, I've got dinner plans (not going out or anything) and I've made a commitment to drive my grandma home but that won't take me long. If Goat's on hopefully I'll be back even before you guys finish. But, the game plan is still tonight at 6PM EST, right?
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 4 EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 2:43 am

yea i think as close to that time as possible.

I am around all day, so I will be keeping tabs on when you guys finish and getting with Goat when we advance. to get it in quickly.
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 4 EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 2:49 am

I'm around for the day and will be checking in also.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 4 EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 2:49 am

alright sounds good
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 4 EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 2:51 am

Just waiting on Ax...
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 4 EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 2:52 am

Macc24Est89 wrote:
Umm, I've got dinner plans (not going out or anything) and I've made a commitment to drive my grandma home but that won't take me long. If Goat's on hopefully I'll be back even before you guys finish. But, the game plan is still tonight at 6PM EST, right?

I won't be off work till 430 PST so I won't be able to make that time...can we wait...
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 4 EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 2:53 am

Yea we'll wait for you, Chris. 4:30PST = 7:30EST right? I could wait til 7:30... who the hell works on a Sunday?
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 4 EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 2:54 am

6:30 my time will work for me also
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 4 EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 2:57 am

Macc24Est89 wrote:
Yea we'll wait for you, Chris. 4:30PST = 7:30EST right? I could wait til 7:30... who the hell works on a Sunday?

lol...one of the downside to being a real estate agent...ya 430=730east coast...i have a proposition for you BIG 10 coach's....if it works out would either of you be interested in moving to the SEC or PAC 10?...there is a team in the BIG i would like to coach if everything falls into place, just checking your interest level if it were to fall into place?
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 4 EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 2:59 am

Me and Ax are about to get it in right now - Goat/Buc be ready for when we're done.
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 4 EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 3:11 am

go ahead and sim pitt vs iowa our internet connection isnt compatible so i dont know what to do
Back to top Go down
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 4 EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 3:14 am

zscott10 wrote:
Macc24Est89 wrote:

lol...one of the downside to being a real estate agent...ya 430=730east coast...i have a proposition for you BIG 10 coach's....if it works out would either of you be interested in moving to the SEC or PAC 10?...there is a team in the BIG i would like to coach if everything falls into place, just checking your interest level if it were to fall into place?

hey scott im good with Illinois im trying to build a power house out of them guys and i dont see myself leaving. Ask Iowa Coach i think he mentioned something about changing schools
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 4 EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 3:20 am

ggang21 wrote:
zscott10 wrote:
Macc24Est89 wrote:

hey scott im good with Illinois im trying to build a power house out of them guys and i dont see myself leaving. Ask Iowa Coach i think he mentioned something about changing schools

sounds good bro...respect your loyalty.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 4 EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 3:25 am

first of all thanks every yone for all the birthday shot outs.. it was good i was fuked up fri.. not so bad sat but i had a good time even tho i workerd both nights!!! Mad also thanks for waiting on me n not simming me i kno how fast paced this dynasty is so i appreciate it guys.. n macc i been on since 3 idk he said he is online but he isnt acepting the the inveite so ne min now we should get going.. also they are doing the suprise thing tonight lol cause i worked the last to nights so ill be checkin to do off season but ur gonna hev to hit me up when its my turn and ill sneak off and do it while this lil get together is going on lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 4 EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 4:28 am

any update on the game??
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 4 EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 4:35 am

Wife made some pot roast so I am going to eat, be back in 30 or so, that should be close when we can get started Goat.

i'll psn msg ya when I get back to the TV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bowl Championship Series
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next