Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bowl Championship Series

Go down 
+7
ggang21
Coach Gruden
titangator
Get_Hooked13
luvtotha9s
BucNutts
LongGONE24
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ggang21

ggang21

Bowl Championship Series - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 11:38 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
i wanna be at the top of my game....I'm not really feeling it at the moment.....lets shoot for tomorrow

What time you want to play tomorrow
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 11:39 am

any time is good for me....i'll be home all day
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 11:40 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
any time is good for me....i'll be home all day

ok what about 12 noon central time
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 11:41 am

thats 1 est?
Back to top Go down
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 11:43 am

yeah 1 est, 10 pacific
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 11:44 am

cool....i'll be there
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 1:05 pm

CINCINNATI BEARCATS

Bowl Championship Series - Page 2 Sugar_bowl_logo_1_

2011 SUGAR BOWL CHAMPIONS
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 1:27 pm

good game clev! sorry wasn't closer
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 1:28 pm

Bearcats Win Sugar Bowl, 37-9

It's official. The Unversity of Cincinnati Bearcats have won the 2011 Allstate Sugar Bowl against the Auburn Tigers. The win is the second BCS bowl win in as many years for the Bearcats during the three seasons Coach Clevmire1 has been at the helm.

When asked for his thoughts on the game Clevmire1 responded, "I am very pleased with this win. Obviously we would have liked to have been playing for the National Title instead, but it was good to show the nation that we where one of the best teams this year despite two losses against teams we should have beaten. Also i wanna thank the coach Harbaugh cause i think the score didnt really reflect how hard we fought for this win".

Cincinnati came away with the win and the silverware by dominating on third down and winning the turnover battle. While the Bearcats converted 45% of their third down attempts their defence did not allow one third down conversion all day. they also forced a 3-1 advantage in turnovers as the Bearcats showed how the nations #1 defense showed just how dominant they are.

Zach Collaros had a solid game finishing 17 for 21 with 214 yards 2 touchdowns and an interception.

But it was Isiah Pead who was named Player Of The Game, starting in place of pre season All American Darrin Williams (Back Strain). He finished with 17 carries for 89 yards and 2 touchdowns.

Last edited by clevmire1 on Fri 29 Jan 2010, 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 1:30 pm

clevmire1 wrote:
Bearcats Win Sugar Bowl, 35-9

It's official. The Unversity of Cincinnati Bearcats have won the 2011 Allstate Sugar Bowl against the Auburn Tigers. The win is the second BCS bowl win in as many years for the Bearcats during the three seasons Coach Clevmire1 has been at the helm.

When asked for his thoughts on the game Clevmire1 responded, "I am very pleased with this win. Obviously we would have liked to have been playing for the National Title instead, but it was good to show the nation that we where one of the best teams this year despite two losses against teams we should have beaten. Also i wanna thank the coach Harbaugh cause i think the score didnt really reflect how hard we fought for this win".

Cincinnati came away with the win and the silverware by dominating on third down and winning the turnover battle. While the Bearcats converted 45% of their third down attempts their defence did not allow one third down conversion all day. they also forced a 3-1 advantage in turnovers as the Bearcats showed how the nations #1 defense showed just how dominant they are.

Zach Collaros had a solid game finishing 17 for 21 with 214 yards 2 touchdowns and an interception.

But it was Isiah Pead who was named Player Of The Game, starting in place of pre season All American Darrin Williams (Back Strain). He finished with 17 carries for 89 yards and 2 touchdowns.

goood recap.....yup 3rd down conversion was huge, and TO difference....good job mate!
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 1:34 pm

dude u should know how much i stressed over this game ay. cause i have never played u but u have beaten like everyone else. im so stoked over that win but will be asking not to play u ever again cause once u recruit some players u will do some damage ay.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 1:41 pm

clevmire1 wrote:
dude u should know how much i stressed over this game ay. cause i have never played u but u have beaten like everyone else. im so stoked over that win but will be asking not to play u ever again cause once u recruit some players u will do some damage ay.

bro your funny...you got skills... but thanks for the kind words.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 11:39 pm

Nice win clev.

I agree once Auburn starts bringing in some talent, scott will have much more to work with. That first year is always tough, cuz he doesnt know what to expect of his players. He didn't recruit them to his style of play. Once he starts getting his style of players, then Auburn will be right there at the top again, I would imagine.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 1:27 am

BucNutts wrote:
Nice win clev.

I agree once Auburn starts bringing in some talent, scott will have much more to work with. That first year is always tough, cuz he doesnt know what to expect of his players. He didn't recruit them to his style of play. Once he starts getting his style of players, then Auburn will be right there at the top again, I would imagine.

thx bucc, hope it's true...war eagles almos have a full recruiting class so we will see...good luck i the natty champ should be a great game with you and goat...would love to watch that one!
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 1:29 am

Thanks, I was looking back at the write up from when we played last year, although it wasnt long LOL...cuz I lost,

I lost 24-23, and Goat got a score with about 1:00 left in the 4th, heartbreaking loss.

I am gonna have to take care of the ball. Thats my main goal lol.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 1:31 am

BucNutts wrote:
Thanks, I was looking back at the write up from when we played last year, although it wasnt long LOL...cuz I lost,

I lost 24-23, and Goat got a score with about 1:00 left in the 4th, heartbreaking loss.

I am gonna have to take care of the ball. Thats my main goal lol.

wow, can't get much closer then that...should be a dandy!
Back to top Go down
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Rose Bowl Results   Bowl Championship Series - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 2:06 am

Oregon State 28 Illinois 31

Recap coming soon
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 2:07 am

I was hosed!...great game brother.....I'm still pissed that you cant challenge on user games
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 2:10 am

That's crazy man some wild finishes so far. This is getting me all amped for my game with Ax.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 2:11 am

he kicked the game winning field goal as time expired on the clock.....Motherfucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 2:13 am

lol yeah my kicker was 1st team all amreican lol Macc knows a lil about my kicker
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 2:16 am

I knew he wasnt gonna miss...I did the all american write ups...remember
Back to top Go down
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 2:17 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
I knew he wasnt gonna miss...I did the all american write ups...remember

yeah he went 23 for 23 on the season if he would have missed that it would have been crazy
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 2:17 am

derek dickedme
Back to top Go down
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 2:20 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
derek dickedme

lol good one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bowl Championship Series
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next