Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bowl Championship Series

Go down 
+7
ggang21
Coach Gruden
titangator
Get_Hooked13
luvtotha9s
BucNutts
LongGONE24
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ggang21

ggang21

Bowl Championship Series - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 2:21 am

im bout to walk my dog and after that ill write the recap
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 2:46 am

what were u wanting to challenge jesse?
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 2:53 am

I was up 28-21....I had the ball....unfortunately i got a delay of game penalty.....so I had to throw....I completed a pass to my TE....and he looked down and then he fumbled.....Illinois scooped and scored to tie it up with about a minute left.....He looked down.....there was no way to challenge it.....He eventually got the ball back....drove into field goal range and kicked the game winner with no time on the clock
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 3:02 am

ahh dang.. yea its crazy that EA failed to put a simple coaches' challenge into the online games.

I dont see how this would be so tough.

Tough break. Good season though
Back to top Go down
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 3:17 am

yeah his guy was down i mean i would have loved to see the replay so i can know what really happened but even if he was down u didn't get the first down u would have been a yard short so who knows what would have happen.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 3:22 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
I was up 28-21....I had the ball....unfortunately i got a delay of game penalty.....so I had to throw....I completed a pass to my TE....and he looked down and then he fumbled.....Illinois scooped and scored to tie it up with about a minute left.....He looked down.....there was no way to challenge it.....He eventually got the ball back....drove into field goal range and kicked the game winner with no time on the clock

there really should be some work done on the review process...i have challenged plays were you can see the the foot was either in or out and the play not overturned....also in regards to AI, I was playing the CPU, and it was 4th and 14 in the 2nd qt at my 35 yard line, and the CPU is wanting me to run a fake punt Rolling Eyes then at the end of the game, the CPU kick on onside kick late in the game, down by 10...picks up a couple of 1st down to get the ball out to midfield, then on 4th and 10 with just over a min left, decides to punt the ball....really flawed logic IMHO...
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 3:54 am

Maryland ends the season on a 3 game losing streak after getting to 10-1 they finish 10-4. Not exactly the ending the Terps were looking for. Mississippi State got out to a 17 0 lead at halftime, and a furious Terrapin rally came up short with the scoring ending 17-14. Senior Jamarr Robinson finished his career with another shaky performance throwing to interceptions, in the last 2 games he has thrown 1 touchdown and 6 picks. Not the way to win ballgames. Davin Meggett had his third straight under 100 rushing yard game and Torrey Smith finished his career out with 5 catches for 99 yards.

Now the wait begins, will coach Hickerson stay in College Park, or will Gainseville come calling?
Back to top Go down
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 4:09 am

Illinois wins the rose bowl 31-28

The Fighting Illini and The Beavers came out to win. Both teams played hard the entire game but it was Illinois who was able to set their All American Kicker up with a 44 yard kick to seal the victory and win the rose bowl.

This game was a shootout. In the first quarter Oregon ST drove the ball down the field and scored first with a 2 yard run from FB R. McCants. The Bevers drained most of the first quarter on their first drive. Illinois Answered back with a 17 yard strike to Freshman Receiver Jamie Ivey. “He has been making plays all year and its hard to believe he’s only a freshman.” Said coach Kelly. After a Beaver punt QB Nathan Scheelhaase Threw a interception to Oregon’s B. Hardin and he returned it for a 21 yard Touchdown. After getting the ball back Scheelhasse gathered his troops and drove the ball down the field and connected with his other All American Receiver Cordale Scott for a 9 yard TD to make the score 14-14. With 1:50 left before the half. Oregon’s QB Ryan Katz was able to get his team down the field and then connect with Demetrius Morris for a 9 yard TD to put the Beavers up 21-14 going into half time.

In the 2nd half The Fighting Illini were fired up to get back on the board. In the first half The beavers defensive front was able to make Sheelhaase throw off target passes because of the heavy rush they brought on every play. “We had to keep our Tight ends on the line for extra Blockers. Their D-line were manhandling our o-line. So we had to make the adjustment to give Nathan more time to throw the ball. Said Coach Kelly. The Illini did just that and were able to move the ball down the field and QB Nathan Scheelhaase hook up with Cordale Scott on a 12 yard slant to bring the score to 21-21.

At the Start of the 4th Quarter the Beavers drove the ball down the field and scored on a 4 yard run from J. Stevenson. Putting the Beavers up 28-21. Little did they know that would be the last time they scored. Down by a touchdown Scheelhaase drove the ball to the Beavers 40 yard line. 3 plays later its 4th and 2 with the Illini needing two yards to keep the drive going. They pitched the ball to Richard Samuel and he was stopped short of the First Down. The beavers gained control and got a quick first down. Then on a crucial third down QB Ryan Katz Connected Joe Halahuni and All American CB Joelil Thrash made a tackle that forced a fumble that was scooped up by CB Terry Hawthorne and returned for a 46 yard TD to tie the game at 28-28. The Illini Defense took the field and got a 3 and out. After a Beaver punt WR Billy Boone returned the kick for 5 yards. The Fighting Illini had the ball on their 40 with 3 timeouts 1:36 left on the clock. The Illini Offense came together as a unit to drive the ball down the field. RB Richard Samuel busted a big run on a 3rd and 1 for 11 yards that could have went for a TD but he was tripped from behind. Shortly after Scheelhaase connected with Cordale Scott to put the Illini in FG range. With 11 seconds left on the clock. On t he next play coach Kelly called a run to the middle on the field to line Dimke up for a straight kick and stopping the clock at 00:03. On the very next play SR Kicker Derrick Dimke kicked a 44 yard FG to win his team the Rose Bowl. “ Dimke has been so clutch for us this season and his whole career here at Illinois. I had no doubt in my mind that he would make the kick” said RB Richard Samuel.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 4:32 am

titangator wrote:
Maryland ends the season on a 3 game losing streak after getting to 10-1 they finish 10-4. Not exactly the ending the Terps were looking for. Mississippi State got out to a 17 0 lead at halftime, and a furious Terrapin rally came up short with the scoring ending 17-14. Senior Jamarr Robinson finished his career with another shaky performance throwing to interceptions, in the last 2 games he has thrown 1 touchdown and 6 picks. Not the way to win ballgames. Davin Meggett had his third straight under 100 rushing yard game and Torrey Smith finished his career out with 5 catches for 99 yards.

Now the wait begins, will coach Hickerson stay in College Park, or will Gainseville come calling?

I would be shocked if Florida is eligable for coaching change?
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 4:33 am

if florida is available i think im going to be all over that
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 4:34 am

ggang21 wrote:
yeah his guy was down i mean i would have loved to see the replay so i can know what really happened but even if he was down u didn't get the first down u would have been a yard short so who knows what would have happen.
I would have punted...and you would have had to go a long field....just to tie it up.....oh well....EA fucks me again....Congrats again brother...but the booth should have at least looked at it....I was robbed!!!
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 5:31 am

With the only spot open right now in the Pac 10 - you'd have to hope nobody else wants to move and it goes down to Chris, Scott because I'm staying at Miss and there won't be an opening in the SEC. And sorry Terps but you've gotta build your program there a bit bud!
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 5:34 am

man is there ANY way at all the ax would be able to play between now and Sunday???
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 5:37 am

Nah it's his birthday weekend.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 5:38 am

Quote :
#5 Oregon State vs #4 Illinois Rose Bowl
#12 Auburn vs #9 Cincinnati Sugar Bowl
#10 Ole miss vs #13 Kansas Cotton Bowl
#16 Maryland vs Mississippi State Chik-fila bowl
#3Iowa vs #7 Pitt Fiesta Bowl

how many off these games left to play?
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 5:39 am

ole miss vs kansas and iowa vs pitt i believe
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 5:39 am

Iowa/Pitt and Miss/Kans... which will be on Sunday afternoon
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

Macc24Est89 wrote:
Nah it's his birthday weekend.

dang, no way around it i suppose, unless he makes the initiative to play ya.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 5:41 am

He's OT I believe I don't think that could possibly happen. We know Ax - if he could play we would be playing lol. Enjoy your weekend fellas take'r easy and be on Sunday afternoon!
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 6:13 am

god damn it k. i played on my birthday and on christmas day. get ur ass on. LOL. nar its all good.
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 10:27 am

Clev bro if I was gonna be home I would I haven't been home since yesterday but if macc is around I can play now I have two hours before I have to work so if he can get on now I will play
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 10:29 am

axspecialk wrote:
Clev bro if I was gonna be home I would I haven't been home since yesterday but if macc is around I can play now I have two hours before I have to work so if he can get on now I will play

its all good bro, i was kidding. happy b-day bro.
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 10:55 am

its all good trust me i kno how fast paced this is and thats why i was pushing that night cause i knew i had maad shit to do.. but im here i got about an hr and a half left i have emaild looked for him on aim if ne one finds macc let him now to get on now! so we can play lol
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 11:06 am

macc is out for the night i think
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 11:15 am

ahh well i tried.. ill try n get free tomorrow at some point but i think my girl is trying to have a surprise party so we will see lol umm macc stay on aim tomorrow if i do get free it should be around mid day..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bowl Championship Series   Bowl Championship Series - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bowl Championship Series
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next