Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Week Eight Discussion

Go down 
+6
axspecialk
clevmire1
Coach Gruden
luvtotha9s
BucNutts
LongGONE24
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Week Eight Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Week Eight Discussion   Week Eight Discussion EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 3:33 am

GOTW

#21 Arkansas @ #6 Ole Miss
- Big time user game for the SEC picture here. Holler at me when you're ready DMT.

#4 Oklahoma State @ #9 TCU
- Does the TCU defence have what it takes to stop Zac Robinson and Dex Bryant? They've proven to be pretty tough thus far... but this will be their biggest challenge yet.

#17 Oklahoma @ #14 Kansas
- The Jayhawks have been flying high since their loss earlier this season. Kale Cooper's proving himself a playmaker as a true freshman. Look for him to have a big game if Kansas comes out with the W.

Heisman
1) Dion Lewis HB PITT - 19 carries 198 yards 6TDs
2) Dexter McCluster WR OLE MISS - 11 receptions 209 yards 3TDs
3) Mardy Gilyard WR CINCINNATI - 6 receptions 95 yards 3TDs
5) Jonathan Dwyer HB GT - 26 carries 200 yards 5TDs

On the cusp - Toby Gerhart HB STAN
- Kale Cooper QB KU
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Week Eight Discussion   Week Eight Discussion EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 4:18 am

I will get my game in tonight after work. Just a heads up
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Week Eight Discussion   Week Eight Discussion EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 5:03 am

4-2 Oregon State lost today at 3-3 USC 24-36...although the Beavs got James Rodgers back....a couple late ints sunk the beavs ship
S Canfield 22-33 379yds 3tds 2ints
Quizz 17att 73yds 5rec 70yds 1td
James Rodgers 8rec 232yds 2tds he took his first reception of the game to the house
J Halahuni 6rec 36yds
B Terry 3tkls 3tfl 3sacks set a new Oregon State record for sacks in a season
The Beavs have now lost two in a row...UCLA awaits
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Eight Discussion   Week Eight Discussion EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 6:01 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
4-2 Oregon State lost today at 3-3 USC 24-36...although the Beavs got James Rodgers back....a couple late ints sunk the beavs ship
S Canfield 22-33 379yds 3tds 2ints
Quizz 17att 73yds 5rec 70yds 1td
James Rodgers 8rec 232yds 2tds he took his first reception of the game to the house
J Halahuni 6rec 36yds
B Terry 3tkls 3tfl 3sacks set a new Oregon State record for sacks in a season
The Beavs have now lost two in a row...UCLA awaits

dang...wanted to see the Beavs knock off SC...
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: ARIZONA ST VS STANFORD   Week Eight Discussion EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 6:19 am

ARIZONA STATE VS STANFORD

Week Eight Discussion Spo101409fb

The Stanford Cardinal host the Arizona State Sun Devils in a key Pac-10 matchup at Stanford Stadium. The Cardinal are off to a strong start in 2009, thanks in part to Toby Gerhart, one of the nation's top running backs. Gerhart will have his work cut out for him against ASU, one of this season's best defensive squads.

GAME TIME 5:17
ABC REGIONAL
LINE STANFORD -10 OVER/UNDER 53
LOCATION PALO ALTO, CA
TEMP 71

1st QT
Arizona State 7
Stanford 7

2nd QT
Arizona State 10
Stanford 17

3rd QT
Arizona State 10
Stanford 24

FINAL SCORE
ASU 17
STANFORD 34

Stanford used a real balance offence, picking up 212 yards on the ground, and 212 yard in the air to hold on and beat the Sun Devils 34-17. Lead by T Gerharts 157 yard and 3 TD, a TD grab by D Baldwin...and a good, not great day by the D holding ASU to 218 yards of total O....Cardinal run's it record to 8-0.

Final Stats
Passing A Luck16-27 212 1 TD
Rushing T Gerhart 27-157 3 TD
Receiving D Baldwin 4-87 1 TD
Tackles D Howell & C Snyder 5 Solo

Last edited by zscott10 on Thu 17 Dec 2009, 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Week Eight Discussion   Week Eight Discussion EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 7:00 am

Bearcats Win Battle For The Keg Of Nails 52-14

Week Eight Discussion 9a29380a1d87fa8896af

CINCINNATI, Ohio-- The Bearcats (7-0, 3-0 Big East) are off to their best start since 1954 after recording a 38 point win over conference rivals Louisville. Nothing went well for the Cards during its most lopsided loss to Cincinnati since a 38-0 drubbing in 1951. The Cardinals fell to 4-13 against Big East teams during coach Steve Kragthorpe's three seasons. They also lost top running back Victor Anderson, who hurt his shoulder in the second half.

Cincinnati's offense was superb lead by the usual suspects Mardy Gilyard and Tony Pike. They managed 432 yards of offence as they pasted one of the BIG EAST's worst defences all day.

Victor Anderson was the only player to show up for the Cards rushing for 85 yards on 23 carries and 5 catches for 52 yars and 2 touchdowns. But when he went down in the second half Louisville lost any hope of moving the chains as the bearcats defence turned it up allowing under 100 yards in the second half and recording two second half interceptions.

Gilyard finished with 9 catches for 118 yards and a 2 touchdowns. One of Gilyard's touchdowns was his first rushing touchdown of his career. Gilyard is having a Heisman like year under the coaching of Clevmire1 as he now has over sixty catches on the year and at least one touchdown receiving, running and returning.

Pike was also solid recording 20 completions for 30 attempts with 239 yards and to touchdowns.

When asked for his thought on the game coach Clevmire1 said, " it was an overall pleasing performance by the team but there are still some areas we need to improve on".

Cincinnati travels to Syracuce next week.
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Week Eight Discussion   Week Eight Discussion EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 7:25 am

I kno i owe u guys a good recap but idk playing over my damn colorado game because of ea the 2 byes idk i been out of it ne ways i smashed on Oklahoma Kale played great 2 good lookin wideouts in mcdougald and omigie and my rb is becoming a real duel threat... imma just keep quite out here n win ill post a good re cap next week...
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
DMT1809

DMT1809

PostSubject: Re: Week Eight Discussion   Week Eight Discussion EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 10:46 am

mac we can get our game in tonight like 12am or 1am eastern if you up for it..if not we can do it tomoro ill b free except for like 2 or 3 hrs when i take the little one to the docs and go get my schedules from my jobs...dex aint doin wut he did last game brother lol
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Week Eight Discussion   Week Eight Discussion EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 10:47 am

lol r i.

Tonight it is. I'll be waitin' Wink
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Week Eight Discussion   Week Eight Discussion EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 10:58 am

Big Defensive Plays Spark the Horned Frogs to a convincing 37-20 Victory over #4 Okie State

Week Eight Discussion 991A0001_2_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_zqp

Fort Worth, TX---

Hosting top 5 Oklahoma State was sure to be a big chore for the Horned Frogs, but with many recruits taking in an awesome atmosphere, the TCU defense rose to the occasion forcing three turnovers which doomed the Cowboys. MLB D. Washington came up again with the big plays picking off two Zac Robinson passes inside the 30 yardline. " They have a great offensive attack, and we had to get pressure, we felt all week that if we got in Zac's face we could force him into some throws, and I was able to catch them....like the old high school days when I played TE"...Washington says with a chuckle.

Not to be outdone in front of the hometown, was Joseph Turner who ran through, around, and all over the Cowboys defense, who carried 33 times for 262 yards and 5TD's. "I just have to credit the offensive line, without them none of this is possible. I also knew it was on me when our QB Andy went out for the game with a bad back. Bringing in a young QB we didnt want to have him make too many reads and decisions, so they just gave the ball to me" Turner mentions with a grin.

Coach Patterson said he was impressed with the game atmosphere, and thanks the fans for showing great support to the team, and showing future recruits that we are big time football now!!

PLAYER OF THE GAME: Joseph Turner- 33 Rush, 262 Yards, 5TD

Week Eight Discussion 991A0001_3_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_uEQ
Back to top Go down
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Illinois 16 Purdue 40   Week Eight Discussion EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 11:20 am

Today was not a good day for us. We pretty much gave this game away way before the start of the 2nd quarter. We turned the ball over 6 times. And anybody who turns the ball over that many time will not win. I don’t care if it college, nfl, or pee wee. I was very pleased with my Defense. We held Purdue the #1 passing attack in the country to their lowest amount of passing and total yards in a game. So the Defense showed up. But the Offense still needs a lot of work. It was my call to bench Juice Williams for the 2nd half. They had already go the best of him and I knew putting him out there in the 2nd half would have been bad. So I played Eddie McGee. The Purdue defense played like champs and I give the coach all the respects he deserves. Next week we coming back home and hosting Michigan. Next week you will see a better team.
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Week Eight Discussion   Week Eight Discussion EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 11:21 am

Im gonna play my game in about a hour
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Week Eight Discussion   Week Eight Discussion EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 11:40 am

DMT you still on for 12AM tonight? I'll be on MW2 you got me on that SN just holler!
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Week Eight Discussion   Week Eight Discussion EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 11:51 am

hey guys be aware of the restart my internet tends to go in and out alot
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Week Eight Discussion   Week Eight Discussion EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 12:03 pm

hey will we be able to advance 2night if macc n dmt get their game in
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Week Eight Discussion   Week Eight Discussion EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 12:06 pm

i dont see why not
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Week Eight Discussion   Week Eight Discussion EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 12:14 pm

i
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Week Eight Discussion   Week Eight Discussion EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 12:23 pm

bludevilz444 wrote:
i
???
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Week Eight Discussion   Week Eight Discussion EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 12:25 pm

i dont know how that happend but as was saying about my internet so sorry about the restart
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Week Eight Discussion   Week Eight Discussion EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 12:41 pm

BREAKING NEWS

Week Eight Discussion 581943

Cincinnati Bearcats starting quarterback Tony Pike was arrested and charged with driving under the influence early this morning.

Cincinnati coach Clevmire1 has announced that Pike has been suspended indefinitely from the team and will not play for the No. 7 Bearcats against Syracuse on the weekend at the Carrier Dome

Clevmire1 says he is "stunned" by Dunlap's actions.

"Tony obviously made a very poor decision," Clevmire1 said. "I have not spoke to him or his family yet. He's not going to play. But I want to visit with him and his family first and go from there."

Clevmire1 acknowledged that the situation will be a distraction as his team prepares for a conference game that could have title implications. But he also said his players will be able to overcome it.

Pike, a Senior from Cincinnati, Ohio., was arrested at 1:25 a.m. near campus and was booked into the jail at 3:52 a.m., Cincinnati Police Department spokesman Lt. Mitchell King said.

He was released on his own recognizance about six hours later during his initial appearance at the Hamilton County Jail. Judge Rory Hansell admonished Pike for driving under the influence, and said he cannot possess alcohol, illegal drugs or prescription drugs that are not prescribed for him.

He was told not to drive a motor vehicle without a license, and if caught driving without a license, he would violate the terms of his release. The judge released Pike without bond because he has no prior adjudications and no failures to appear in court.
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Week Eight Discussion   Week Eight Discussion EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 12:49 pm

do u think he could have gotten a DUI before our game? lol
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Week Eight Discussion   Week Eight Discussion EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 12:53 pm

Ole Miss out shot at home 28-24.

Aghh. Nightmare game. Dexter went down in the 1st for 2 quarters. Then suddenly he's out for the game shortly after returning on a running play where he was the wideout. Like what?

DMT got me. I'll admit. When it came down to putting together a drive down by four, there was some glitchy plays and I failed to convert on fourth down. My line forgot to block on the most important play of the game, I guess.

You were serious about Dex not doing anything, eh? Cheap shotting him off camera and shiiit lol. Good game bro.
Back to top Go down
DMT1809

DMT1809

PostSubject: Re: Week Eight Discussion   Week Eight Discussion EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 1:05 pm

That's how we doin it in fayetteville now lol no more running the wildcat we gona come right at you and make plays when we need to lol...i couldnt run for beans in this game fellas my star hb got 9 carries for 22 yds but did make an amazing 93 yd TD reception on a flat route :-D broke a tackle and was off to the races..when the game started i wasn't passing it good at all then idk somethin just clicked and i started making the plays in clutch moments Very Happy got the greenlight to run through the SEC west now :-D not slipping up and if not for that stupid sim loss to colorado state i'd be in the top 10 right now :-D woooooo pig sooie!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Week Eight Discussion   Week Eight Discussion EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 1:07 pm

when we advancing?

either way I will probly play sometime tomorrow night...im sleepy lol
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Week Eight Discussion   Week Eight Discussion EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 1:28 pm

Im done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week Eight Discussion   Week Eight Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Week Eight Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next