Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Teams and Coach's

Go down 
+7
cokanblues
axspecialk
luvtotha9s
Goatstain
BucNutts
LongGONE24
Coach Gruden
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
ggang21

ggang21

Teams and Coach's - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 8 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 11:54 am

lol i figured you guys would like that
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 8 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 12:26 pm

anybody still in chat box?
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 8 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 12:42 pm

guess not Sad lol
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 8 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 12:43 pm

where is gruden? i kno he is still up lol
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 8 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 12:55 pm

titangator wrote:
where is gruden? i kno he is still up lol

I just played my 2nd game...have serious issues
First Game
UW vs Oregon (me) lost 10-7 had no O points, picked up a fumble to score
2nd Game
VT (me) vs UW lost 31-7...this game able to throw better, but couldn't run and when I did my guys would fumble...had 3 one was taken back for a TD...another issue, J Locker was `17-18 257 yds...

Playing on AA with default sliders...is anyone else having the same problems?
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 8 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 12:56 pm

jump in chat box
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 8 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 11:43 pm

does ne one understand what the dynasty shorcuts/time savers are?? are those the dynasty accelerators from last year?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 8 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 12:01 am

It takes a little while to get used to. I think the gameplan is about as important as it was last year, if not more. I don't think they're as jacked up though. For instance, I change them almost every drive based on what I'm trying to do. If I need a turnover, aggressive on strip and pass D.... if I just went up 10 points, conservative on both. When I get the ball back after up by 10, I would set run the ball to conservative and EVVVVERY time I'm being tackled, cover up the ball with R1. I find in gang tackles, holding R1 makes your guy fall to a knee. If you don't press it they keep you held up and often times a fumble occurs.

It is sort of like learning a new game, just take your basic style and playcalling from 10 and use some of the new features. Remember how I told you about the importance of stopping and starting? Last year was just a REFRESHER course for how important it is this year. You don't NEED speed burst to run fast and if you can go without using it until you've picked the right hole, you can be very very affective. Jukes also are influenced whether your using or not using speed burst.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 8 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 12:05 am

what about the dual control macc? i have no idea how to use it do you have to be using the analog?
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 8 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 12:12 am

Ive had some success with cut moves not using speed burst. Change of direction is much faster without, and back and forth left stick gives you sort of like quick steps, but you can't over do it or your guy slows down too much. It's almost like you have to know how to literally run the ball and cut and find space IRL to understand the dynamic of making moves and getting open. I think this game really brings out the real skills you have and know not only playcalling but actually executing plays.

And what the fuck is up with everybody I play online going for two every time they score???

It pisses me off coming from user game experience in this OD, where we have respect for realistic football. Fuckin stupid non sim muddafuckas.
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 8 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 12:44 am

Haha iknow all the crazies are playing right now it's really easy to beat them if you play sim a couple stops on 4th and it's game over good info on cover up the ball I've been stripped 10 times already
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 8 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 1:07 am

LongGONE24 wrote:
It takes a little while to get used to. I think the gameplan is about as important as it was last year, if not more. I don't think they're as jacked up though. For instance, I change them almost every drive based on what I'm trying to do. If I need a turnover, aggressive on strip and pass D.... if I just went up 10 points, conservative on both. When I get the ball back after up by 10, I would set run the ball to conservative and EVVVVERY time I'm being tackled, cover up the ball with R1. I find in gang tackles, holding R1 makes your guy fall to a knee. If you don't press it they keep you held up and often times a fumble occurs.

It is sort of like learning a new game, just take your basic style and playcalling from 10 and use some of the new features. Remember how I told you about the importance of stopping and starting? Last year was just a REFRESHER course for how important it is this year. You don't NEED speed burst to run fast and if you can go without using it until you've picked the right hole, you can be very very affective. Jukes also are influenced whether your using or not using speed burst.

I haven't even seen the "gameplan" feature when playing...is this just in online games?...In 2010 it would pop up at start of game or timouts...do I need to go find it some place on the screen?
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 8 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 1:22 am

Hit square after kickoffs
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 8 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 1:44 am

cokanblues wrote:
Hit square after kickoffs

thanks coke! maybe i can cut down on all my fumbles now lol....
Back to top Go down
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 8 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 1:51 am

has Fox picked a team yet????
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 8 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 2:02 am

Ive been slacking on Fox, I will call him today, and let him know about a Big east squad, or ACC team opposite of UNC's division
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 8 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 2:06 am

Just talked to him, he is gonna look at a few rosters...I think he may go with Pitt, or Clemson, but just a guess on my part
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 8 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 2:07 am

one thing that for sure has to change is the fumbling omg.. its too much in this game!!! Also i have been playing offline and recruiting and this style of recruiting is a monster!!! its sooooo diffrent im not even sure what im doing!
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 8 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 2:38 am

the fumbling issue is something to keep an eye our for, however I read with the new dual-stick controls, doing the wrong thing while being hit, will open you guys up for more fumbles. So sometimes a fumble may be caused by trying to do some move with the sticks and getting caught. Thus, causing your guy to fumble
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 8 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 2:45 am

so am i gonna be allowed to have mtsu? and am i gonna be in big east or acc?

thanks for allowing this guys!
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 8 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 2:57 am

That makes alotta sense Buc. I've noticed I've tried to slip inside on a linebacker pinching to the outside, juked into a move and dropped the ball without even thinking about even TRYING to challenge.

Fumbles really should benefit the other team more. It pisses me off when the most unagile, fattest fuck on the team that just dropped the ball flops on it. I've seen wayyyy too many teams recover their fumble... but when it happens to me it's not big deal Teams and Coach's - Page 8 Icon_cool

I wouldn't mind if you moved MTSU into the Big East, unless Fox's pick is Pitt or somebody in our division. After Fox makes his pick we'll adjust so that you can play with your team in the division that fills all the ones were using up.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 8 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 2:58 am

So we don't got to continue to look for this. Will be updated when Fox picks!

(full)
SEC EAST
South Carolina - Mydas77
SEC WEST
Arkansas-gGang

(full)
PAC 10
Oregon State-9's
Arizona-Bucc
UW-Gruden

(full)
BIG 12 SOUTH
Oklahoma St-Coke
BIG 12 NORTH
Missouri-K

(1 open)
ACC ATLANTIC

ACC COSTAL
North Carolina-Goat

(one spots left)
BIG EAST
Pittsburgh-Macc
MTSU-Tiatan

Need to pick
Meganfox
gGang brother

Last edited by LongGONE24 on Thu 15 Jul 2010, 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 8 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 2:59 am

ok sweet, thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 8 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 3:03 am

The Big 10 is still open, with 12 players we need to have it even, might have to adjust the pac-10 users...
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 8 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 3:04 am

Yeah I think I might slip and take Pitt. Cuse is really lookin like hell right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teams and Coach's
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next