Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Teams and Coach's

Go down 
+7
cokanblues
axspecialk
luvtotha9s
Goatstain
BucNutts
LongGONE24
Coach Gruden
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
BucNutts

BucNutts

Teams and Coach's - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 2:26 am

1-1 in online play, lost my game in OT last night as Arizona, playing against Notre Dame...guy went for two on his first score in OT, after I had scored on him already...

Now playing as Houston against UCF

Should be fun!

Cancel, got d/c
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 2:50 am

Goatstain wrote:
BucNutts wrote:
nice lol, i took off today and tomorrow morning, have to work tomorrow night though. lol

please keep me posted. with your impressions. its all i have until i get home.

that goes for anyone with the game!

It is very, very smooth. The equipment is absoloutely insane! If your a nitpicker about little detail, you'll enjoy that your feature back can now rock half sleeves and the new Revo Speed helmet. The visors look way better. This game kicks the shit outta 10, makes 10 look GRAINY as fuck! I can't believe I thought EA had hit their peak for graphics lol. The new animations are insane, tackle, catch, with the ball etc. Very cool the double stick control running the ball, I've had success throwing different combos with the left and right stick getting different moves. Umm, recruiting is MUCH better. Now one player won't take 30% of your time if you want to have a good convo. It's kind of weird how they set it up and tough to explain but you'll see what I mean tonight when you get on to play. Any user game action I've dipped into wasn't laggy in the least bit, between plays and during gameplay. I felt like it was the same speed as playing against the CPU.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 4:59 am

Hey Guys i was trying to see if this year we can do 12 players in the OD my brothers want to play with us so bad. He was jealous because he could not find a good OD last year. So if everyone's cool with it let me know
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 5:34 am

Ggang isn't ur bro the guy used Pitt n had those ridiculous stats? Lol we can go 12 I'll play on the master acct if need be?
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 6:13 am

axspecialk wrote:
Ggang isn't ur bro the guy used Pitt n had those ridiculous stats? Lol we can go 12 I'll play on the master acct if need be?

No that was Chady and Bluedevilz
Back to top Go down
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 6:21 am

lol naw lol i remember Chaddy he put up some crazy numbers lol. Naw but my bro either wants Clemson or Cincy i told him that Fox has to pick a team first.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 6:24 am

just played my first game, and it really has a good flow in regards to running the ball...having trouble passing the ball...my wr seem to drop the ball often....just lost to cpu 10-7 as they scored with 0:05 on the clock ugh...really love the game, playing on AA, and it's a huge challenge imho...going to try own OD and check out recruiting...and agree with macc the uniform options are awesome in regards to equipment...I would like to have 12 players, and let gGang brother in....we need to look at conf set up, if were moving mtsu into big east then we need to figure out what team megan wants and ggang bro to be?
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 6:31 am

Ok than who was gt? He was other stat lunatic
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 6:37 am

I love running the ball on this game !!! LOL
Back to top Go down
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 7:13 am

O Yeah that Guy from GT was crazy i think he had a RB with like 457 yards rushing lol something stupid like that. And he did that like 2 or 3 weeks in a row.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 8:45 am

(full)
SEC EAST
South Carolina - Mydas77
SEC WEST
Arkansas-gGang

(full)
PAC 10
Oregon State-9's
Arizona-Bucc
UW-Gruden

(full)
BIG 12 SOUTH
Oklahoma St-Coke
BIG 12 NORTH
Missouri-K

(1 open)
ACC ATLANTIC

ACC COSTAL
North Carolina-Goat

(one spots left)
BIG EAST
Syracuse-Macc
MTSU-Tiatan

Need to pick
Meganfox
gGang brother
*have a spot in aCC Atlantic, and one spot in Big East...

or we can put mtsu in the acc and they can both go big ten... man im kinda not sure i wanna tussle with cookan several times a year.. but i really like mizzou!!! Sad im thinking cinci in the big east.. man i cant decide.. maybe clemson n then battle goat.. lol
Back to top Go down
Mydas77

Mydas77

PostSubject: Coach Williams USCe   Teams and Coach's - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 9:08 am

howdy all. Thanks for letting me join the group. I hear awesome things from K about the dynasty. I can't wait to start playing and winning championships!

Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 9:20 am

Mydas77 wrote:
howdy all. Thanks for letting me join the group. I hear awesome things from K about the dynasty. I can't wait to start playing and winning championships!

Welcome aboard!! Looking forward to a great and competitive OD
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 9:40 am

Mydas77 wrote:

oh, eat a dick!

j/k, welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 9:47 am

Mydas77 wrote:

great to have you...hope you have a good time!
Back to top Go down
Mydas77

Mydas77

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 9:54 am

Thanks fellas. I hope I can keep up.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 9:56 am

[quote="Mydas77"]Thanks fellas. I hope I can keep up.[/quote

Coach Williams I'm sure you will be just fine...anyone heard from 9's?....
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 10:00 am

always welcome another Family Feud on NCAA

me and cokan, now das and Ax lol
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 10:03 am

BucNutts wrote:

hey buc can you find out who megan wants so gGang bro can pick?
Back to top Go down
Mydas77

Mydas77

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 10:03 am

Goatstain wrote:
Mydas77 wrote:

oh, eat a dick!

j/k, welcome aboard.

Wow...so this is what it is gonna be like with u? Can't b civilized? Well, I look forward to Owning u too.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 10:04 am

Mydas77 wrote:
Goatstain wrote:
Mydas77 wrote:

oh, eat a dick!

j/k, welcome aboard.

Wow...so this is what it is gonna be like with u? Can't b civilized? Well, I look forward to Owning u too.

nice goat u uncivilized bastard....say your sorry, say it...
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 10:06 am

Coach Gruden wrote:
BucNutts wrote:

hey buc can you find out who megan wants so gGang bro can pick?

Tell me once again what options he has?

Also Das, gotta watch out for Goat and his one liners LOL
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 10:08 am

axspecialk wrote:
(full)
SEC EAST
South Carolina - Mydas77
SEC WEST
Arkansas-gGang

(full)
PAC 10
Oregon State-9's
Arizona-Bucc
UW-Gruden

(full)
BIG 12 SOUTH
Oklahoma St-Coke
BIG 12 NORTH
Missouri-K

(1 open)
ACC ATLANTIC

ACC COSTAL
North Carolina-Goat

(one spots left)
BIG EAST
Syracuse-Macc
MTSU-Tiatan

Need to pick
Meganfox
gGang brother
*have a spot in aCC Atlantic, and one spot in Big East...

or we can put mtsu in the acc and they can both go big ten... man im kinda not sure i wanna tussle with cookan several times a year.. but i really like mizzou!!! Sad im thinking cinci in the big east.. man i cant decide.. maybe clemson n then battle goat.. lol
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 10:12 am

alright
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 10:12 am

taking a short break...whew....only have 7 teams complete...but it is names, hometowns,skin tones, heights/weights and some ratings tweaks..should be done in a little over 2 weeks...but I'm gonna pick up the pace....they changed the appearances on me...its only a matter of time till I have them all memorized again
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teams and Coach's
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next