Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Teams and Coach's

Go down 
+7
cokanblues
axspecialk
luvtotha9s
Goatstain
BucNutts
LongGONE24
Coach Gruden
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

Teams and Coach's - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 5 EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 1:47 pm

think i'm gonna hit the hay and start fresh 2morrow...if the #1 team is that jacked up...i hate to see the san jose states of the world
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 5 EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 1:49 pm

luvtotha9s wrote:
think i'm gonna hit the hay and start fresh 2morrow...if the #1 team is that jacked up...i hate to see the san jose states of the world

not a bad idea, just hope players names, numbers, and arm bands aren't dancing through your head...do you mess with ratings at this point?
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 5 EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 3:01 pm

i messed with a few things....ended up doing UABs offense after all....gonna go to bed now...
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 5 EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 3:04 pm

luvtotha9s wrote:
i messed with a few things....ended up doing UABs offense after all....gonna go to bed now...

sleep tight bro, love ya 9's
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 5 EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 8:18 pm

Coach Gruden wrote:
titangator wrote:
MTSU MTSU MTSU

word is that OD will have coach invites...maybe they will invite you to be there head coach after a couple tasty years?

so why not just let me start there? Sad GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 5 EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 8:19 pm

luvtotha9s wrote:

yea MSTU's roster is pretty fudged up i believe, would it be helpful for me to make a list of names for you? or would you rather just knock it out on your own?
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 5 EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 8:51 pm

their depth chart would be very helpful...and the proper additions and subtractions as well...include the height weight and hometown...thanks titan
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 5 EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 11:09 pm

omg titan u n this mtsu.. take them then in the big east.. u better not bounce from there for quite some time.. cause ur a team hopper. lol first game i played was against oklahoma state as mizzou.. and it was an instant classic.. qb ran for over 100 and i threw for over 300 but im sooooo suspect on defense..i couldnt stop them for crap.. damn 9's 2 hrs for one school i did the math if he works 18 hours a day.. we are lookin at a tuesday kick off to the od.. should take 9's 6 days.. yikes!!!! im gonna run a dynasty one full year see how this recruiting shit works.. ill let u kno how it goes..its funny normally im so hyped when i get this game.. but to be honest im spoiled now i need this damn dynasty to have fun lol u guys are now apart of my college football expierence lol 9's hurry up with those rosters maaaaaannnnnn!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 5 EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 11:12 pm

Ahhh I'm in my glory. Once again feel like a kid again, here I am naming away at my USC Trojans. It's going to be tough to bounce back but we will reign supreme in the Pac 10 AGAIN!!! Stanford and Washington shall get a swift raping.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 5 EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 11:16 pm

ok so im starting my dynasty here is a very important note... u can set the dynasty recruiting difficulty.. im gonna run it on varsity.. and see how that goes..i think a few ppl should give it a run too to see what they like because maybe varsity is too easy... but idk soon tell you i plan to play at least one whole year right now! lol
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 5 EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 11:49 pm

a team hopper? how do you suppose that? i only changed teams 1 time in the last dynasty? much like many other people did ax... and i dont wanna have to change the rule just for me on moving mtsu to the big east... ive just always wanted to be on of "MY" teams ina good dynasty and i dont think it will be possible to find a better one than this lol
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 5 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 12:28 am

axspecialk wrote:
omg titan u n this mtsu.. take them then in the big east.. u better not bounce from there for quite some time.. cause ur a team hopper. lol first game i played was against oklahoma state as mizzou.. and it was an instant classic.. qb ran for over 100 and i threw for over 300 but im sooooo suspect on defense..i couldnt stop them for crap.. damn 9's 2 hrs for one school i did the math if he works 18 hours a day.. we are lookin at a tuesday kick off to the od.. should take 9's 6 days.. yikes!!!! im gonna run a dynasty one full year see how this recruiting shit works.. ill let u kno how it goes..its funny normally im so hyped when i get this game.. but to be honest im spoiled now i need this damn dynasty to have fun lol u guys are now apart of my college football expierence lol 9's hurry up with those rosters maaaaaannnnnn!!!!!!!!

It's very intesting about recruiting...read that heisman settings are very hard...especially with lower prestiage teams...taking a team up against the big boys is tough battle, which it should be...love to hear the feedback...hope to get my hands on the game later today...so are we allowing MTSU in the Big East?
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 5 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 12:29 am

titangator wrote:
a team hopper? how do you suppose that? i only changed teams 1 time in the last dynasty? much like many other people did ax... and i dont wanna have to change the rule just for me on moving mtsu to the big east... ive just always wanted to be on of "MY" teams ina good dynasty and i dont think it will be possible to find a better one than this lol

LOL, I think K got you confused with me....
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 5 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 12:34 am

I don't think MTSU should be moved to the Big East, but if it will enhance your experience in Q4TB as much as you seem to say it will, Gator I don't think anybody should be against it. Personally, it doesn't matter to me and that's coming from a user who it will have most affect on (in Big East as 'Cuse)
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 5 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 12:55 am

http://web.nmsu.edu/~ogden/oregon/depth2010.htm

hey 9's here is a pretty good reference for Oregon Roster...the thing I think will be helpful is when you place cursor above a player's name his detatails will pop up, i.e were he is from, appearance etc...he also highlites incoming freshman...

Note

WR
D Jackson
T Gaines
should be removed

Transfer via Texas
CB Marcus Davis
http://texas.scout.com/a.z?s=110&p=8&c=1&nid=3527884

The newbies (and their jersey numbers) are as follows:
#3 Bryan Bennett, QB – Encino, Calif. (Crespi HS)
#4 Erick Dargan, DB – Pittsburg, Calif. (Pittsburg HS)
#3 Marcus Davis, DB – League City, Texas (University of Texas/Clear Creek HS)
#19 Eric Dungy, ATH – Tampa, Fla. (Plant Senior HS)
#52 Hroniss Grasu, OL – Encino, Calif. (Crespi HS)
#90 Ricky Heimuli, DL – Salt Lake City, Utah (Brighton HS)
#50 Andrew Howell, LS – Tehachapi, Calif. (Tehechapi HS)
#4 Josh Huff, ATH – Houston, Texas ( Nimitz HS)
#6 Keanon Lowe, WR – Portland, Ore. (Jesuit HS)
#41 Alejandro Maldonado, K – Colton, Calif. (Colton HS)
#22 Derrick Malone, S/LB – Colton, Calif. (Colton HS)
#72 Nick Rowland, OL – Peoria, Ariz. (Centennial HS)
#15 Lache Seastrunk, RB – Temple, Texas (Temple HS)
#91 Tony Washington, DL – Rancho Cucamonga, Calif. (Los Osos)
#83 Curtis White, TE – Eugene, Ore. (Sheldon HS)
#2 Dontae Williams, RB – Houston, Texas (Aldine HS)

www.goducks.com//ViewArticle.d...TCLID=204963978
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 5 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 1:05 am

Titan was Maryland Nebraska n one other team right? Didn't u spend a year some where? It's kool tho Titan u can rock mtsu I'm just giving u a hard time.
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 5 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 1:07 am

no i startted as maryland then went to nebraska, thats it
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 5 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 1:09 am

axspecialk wrote:
ok so im starting my dynasty here is a very important note... u can set the dynasty recruiting difficulty.. im gonna run it on varsity.. and see how that goes..i think a few ppl should give it a run too to see what they like because maybe varsity is too easy... but idk soon tell you i plan to play at least one whole year right now! lol

We should do AA difficulty on gameplay, and recrutiing.

We can move it once we get used to it..

The main difference is, with Varsity level recruiting, you get to change the topic 3 times, AA is 2 chances to change the topic, and Heisman is only 1 change of topic

That is the main thing, but the CPU is actually going to recruit this year regardless of difficulty.
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 5 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 1:12 am

ok im playing my roommate right now, and it is 3-0 at half, anybody else having toruble socring?
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 5 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 1:17 am

anybody wanna jump in chat?
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 5 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 1:41 am

i have no issue with titan, or anyone else being whoever. being that we advance on almost a daily basis, i think you should be playing with a team you have legitimate interest in.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 5 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 1:43 am

Goat you have the game yet?

Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 5 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 2:11 am

BucNutts wrote:
Goat you have the game yet?

grrrrrr. yes, is sitting in my car. picked it up at lunch. its absolutely killing me to be sitting here at my desk. issue being, EA refuses to pay me to play their damn game. therefore, i must stay here for another two to three hours. fvcking bills!

however, i am taking vacation days on thursday and friday.

some people go to tropical islands or vegas on vacation. i play ncaa 2011 in my living room.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 5 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 2:15 am

nice lol, i took off today and tomorrow morning, have to work tomorrow night though. lol
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 5 EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 2:17 am

BucNutts wrote:
nice lol, i took off today and tomorrow morning, have to work tomorrow night though. lol

please keep me posted. with your impressions. its all i have until i get home.

that goes for anyone with the game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teams and Coach's
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next