Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Teams and Coach's

Go down 
+7
cokanblues
axspecialk
luvtotha9s
Goatstain
BucNutts
LongGONE24
Coach Gruden
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Teams and Coach's - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 10 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 5:42 am

BucNutts wrote:
My thoughts as well Chris 3 for us and big east, 2 for other conferences plus the possible conf champ game.

I think that makes the most sense...and the fairest way to go...
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 10 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 5:45 am

agreed 3 for big east and pac 10 and 2 for us with conference champs.. i really like Mizzou lol and honestly i dont wanna be in another confrence with bucc.. i kno i got cookan but im tired of playing bucc.. want some new rivalrys lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 10 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 5:48 am

axspecialk wrote:
agreed 3 for big east and pac 10 and 2 for us with conference champs.. i really like Mizzou lol and honestly i dont wanna be in another confrence with bucc.. i kno i got cookan but im tired of playing bucc.. want some new rivalrys lol
well let me know if you change your mind and wanna run with Jake on the Lake...and we can switch...
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 10 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 6:41 am

BucNutts wrote:
My thoughts as well Chris 3 for us and big east, 2 for other conferences plus the possible conf champ game.

I'm down! 3 User games for those without a CC (Pac 10, Big 10, Big East) and 2 user games for those in a conf... and most likely the other user makes the CC so that will be their third... MOST LIKELY unless a team has a big slip.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 10 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 6:42 am

Hey guys, with 12 users we can't have a universal commish to advance...

Hrmm...
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 10 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 6:45 am

LongGONE24 wrote:
Hey guys, with 12 users we can't have a universal commish to advance...

Hrmm...

I know that commish can now get internet/notification on computer that the OD is ready to adv, wonder if there is a way to adv it from a computor?....also thought i read you can recruit from ur computer?...can you edit your players from computer/EA site also?
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 10 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 7:56 am

yes u can recruit and u can see ur roster but u cant edit it.. go to dynasty.easports.com and then log into ur ea acct and it will automatically load ur dynasty! and then thats where the wire and all that jazz takes place.. now goat has posted a list of named rosters but i take it we are waiting for 9's because it is much better?! just asking im ready to go u have no idea..
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 10 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 8:11 am

My thoughts on the commish situation is, let's still use the universal one, and have macc or ax (whoever would be around more to adv) and just have them play with their team under that name. As long as no1 messes with ur team which I think we could trust eachother. That way if ax or macc happen not to be around to adv, then the others can hop on and adv real quick.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 10 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 8:36 am

also u can transfer commish to other users so idk that we need a master acct. if i play my game n dont think ill be around i can transfer the privilege to bucc or macc.. i mean we all have to play our games so if u think ur not gonna be around transfer it.. ill still play on the master just in case i happen to have stepped out n someone else is around and can advance..
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 10 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 9:26 am

man why the hell did they get rid of leeeee!!!! kirk is soo boring! kirk is the man.. n i think he is awesome but he is ying and he needs yang ya dig!
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 10 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 10:54 am

axspecialk wrote:
man why the hell did they get rid of leeeee!!!! kirk is soo boring! kirk is the man.. n i think he is awesome but he is ying and he needs yang ya dig!

have you noticed the stadium annnouncer can be heard?....going to turn ove kirk (i love him too), but can't stant them in the booth, and see how it goes with just stadium announcer..
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 10 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 10:58 am

Damn multiple users can advance? Okay okay!

That solves that.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 10 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 10:59 am

i just downloaded the named rosters.. and it seems as tho they did a lil work as well.. but umm why is masoli on the team still for oregon??? and didnt pouncey the c from florida go pro why the hell is he still on thier team.. i see why 9's does what he does and trust me man i appreciate it!!!
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 10 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 11:01 am

axspecialk wrote:
i just downloaded the named rosters.. and it seems as tho they did a lil work as well.. but umm why is masoli on the team still for oregon??? and didnt pouncey the c from florida go pro why the hell is he still on thier team.. i see why 9's does what he does and trust me man i appreciate it!!!

I just spent an hour on the ducks roster to get them right...overall they are a decent set for now, but dang it makes me apprciate so much more what 9's goes through....it took me along time with a roster that was about 80% accurate....can't imagine going through ever team...
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 10 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 11:11 am

one of the punceys went pro, the one that played center last year, the other played guard at florida last year but elected to stay for his senior year and he moved to center this season...
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 10 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 11:17 am

ahhh damn they were both good? i didnt even kno.. are they related? nm they are twin brothers.. i had no idea lol
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 10 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 11:51 am

yup twin bros lol
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 10 EmptySat 17 Jul 2010, 2:43 pm

I'm really confused by this...so I just played UW (me) vs OSU was able to run the ball fine, Jizz for OSU had 85 yards so no real issues with either team running game...my problem was passing...just didn't have any WR open, when I did, the pass rush was all over me, couldn't even get pass off...imho when a 90+QB like Jake Locker is 2-13 45 yards 1 TD 2 INT, something is wrong...at one point i was 0-9 in the 4th qt...hit a few passes, and the game winning TD my 2nd completion of the game should have been picked off, went through OSU FS hands into my WR hands, wasn't even sure of the TD at the time to Win the game 14-13....again, many great things about this game...if I could just figure out passing game I would be happy...any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 10 EmptySat 17 Jul 2010, 2:45 pm

not even sure what the setting is below AA?...is it Varsity?...going to try a game on default sliders and see how it goes..
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 10 EmptySat 17 Jul 2010, 3:37 pm

So just played me UW vs Okie State at there house with default sliders but on Varsity....for me it was much better...Won 7-0, missed 4 FG..all around 45 yards not sure what was up with that...what I do love about this game is on D you must stick to your assingment...starting to like playing D, cause when you do make a play your feel warm and fuzzy....on Varsity, J Locker completed 7-16 145 0 TD 0 INT...in fact there were no TO the whole game...may need to adjust sliders on that..IMHO...It may be better to play on Varsity (I know I'm a pussy), and tweek the slider up some...including FG ACC, INT, and CPU ability to run some...otherwise this was the most fun I have had playing the CPU so far...
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 10 EmptySat 17 Jul 2010, 4:25 pm

i think aa is the most balanced.. it just needs tweekin.. the cpu on offense run needs to be turned down, passblock needs to be turned down or user pass rush turned up.. user int needs to be turned up.. and user catch def needs to be turned up and maybe user run cause turned up a bit i think if u did those things on aa we would be fine. i mean a 35-14 win is sim.. ryan willaims runing for 200 isnt.. the defense gives u a real challenge on aa its no cake walk but ther is room if u play call right n audible n play serious.. the days of ppl scoring 70 a game would be out the window lol .. i wish i knew how the sliders affectd the play maybe we could make our own but i have no idea what to turn up n what to turn down and how they affect one another
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 10 EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 1:13 am

axspecialk wrote:
i think aa is the most balanced.. it just needs tweekin.. the cpu on offense run needs to be turned down, passblock needs to be turned down or user pass rush turned up.. user int needs to be turned up.. and user catch def needs to be turned up and maybe user run cause turned up a bit i think if u did those things on aa we would be fine. i mean a 35-14 win is sim.. ryan willaims runing for 200 isnt.. the defense gives u a real challenge on aa its no cake walk but ther is room if u play call right n audible n play serious.. the days of ppl scoring 70 a game would be out the window lol .. i wish i knew how the sliders affectd the play maybe we could make our own but i have no idea what to turn up n what to turn down and how they affect one another

for fun try a game on Varsity...with default settings and let me know what you think?
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 10 EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010, 11:59 am

the new rosters will change the game as well.....I miss you cats....someday i'll play a game...you bastards
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 10 EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010, 12:02 pm

luvtotha9s wrote:
the new rosters will change the game as well.....I miss you cats....someday i'll play a game...you bastards

miss you too bro...i know you haven't played yet, but imho it's really tough this year...we need to give 9's a few games to warm up before throwing his ass into the fire lol....
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 10 EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010, 10:41 pm

luvtotha9s wrote:

Ah Jesse miss your multiple replies on every topic in the forum, it's been quiet without ya lol.

Not to be a dick or rush, but how long do you assume from now? Maybe a percentage of how complete you are?

...like I said no rush, JW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teams and Coach's
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10